Would you go to an orgy?

last reply
147 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The reason I ask this, is that Screwloose and I went to an "Orgy in the Woods" last weekend. We both loved it. Ratio of about 4 to 1, men to women. Lots of bi male action going on as well. Safe sex practised by all. A much slower pace than I expected, not like a gangbang. Everyone was respectful and it was extremely erotic and sensual. So would you go?
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It's not for me personally, though the way you describe yours would be the way I'd do it too (especially safe sex for all), but with an inverted ratio.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Hmm, I don't know that I'd specifically go to an orgy. Maybe if I knew someone else was going who I really wanted to put away.

If I was just at a barbeque or something and one spontaneously broke out, then I'd probably be more likely to stick it out. It'd just be rude to leave early.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not something I've ever considered, and still wouldn't even if it was with people I knew.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well yes I would to make notes and serve light refreshments ..
Site administrator
0 likes
You know I wouldn't share you so that won't work will it! Lets go to HB instead have a 1/2lb cheeseburger and fries and then back to mine for an orgy of our own ;).

And omg you still have not fixed that bed ..
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if anyone would classify them as orgies, but hubby and I go to a lot of house parties where a number of couples get together and share each other. It's a lot of fun to be in a room full of naked people enjoying each other
Lurker
0 likes
Only if there was ample parking spaces
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would go to an orgy, I have even held an orgy at my place
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would likely pass. I think I like to know more about who I am with than that.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and would again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After getting over the initial shock of being invited…sure…I’d go. ~smiles~
No, you haven't met any girls like me.
Quote for Mae from Near Dark (1987)

What is it you think I need...Love? Only men need to be loved Sweetheart...Women need to be wanted.
Quote for Gemma Teller Morrow (Sons of Anarchy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my cup of tea.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Not really my scene.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, I'd like to try it at least once.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yea. I've been to a couple orgies and loved every minute of it.
Lurker
0 likes
In this day and age; no! If I could back to ancient Egypt, hell yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been involved in a couple - generally it was equal numbers 8 couples (girls sporting team). It was an organised all day picnic in the countryside on a warm summers day. . There were rules - no booze or drugs and lots of condoms and we all had to be nude. A girl could refuse to go with a boy - no one refused. It had to happen in the open - no privicy - the girls wanted to be able to see their boyfriends with another girl if they wanted to.
Afterwards we all compared notes and elected (secret ballot thank heavens) the King and Queen of copulation. It was a swap fest really and hilarious. The first party was so good we had another one a few months later.
Those were the days - I would not do it now like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, stuff like that doesn't really interest me.
Lurker
0 likes
No I wouldn't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not to sure what you class as an orgy. If it's a group of people having sex then I've been to too many to remember, all gay!
Some were good some bad and some average.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I think I would. I've been trying to talk my wife into a soft swap but no luck so far. Probably never happen but if I could convince her to just walk around nude and watch, maybe.

Sure like to try.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have been involved in a couple - generally it was equal numbers 8 couples (girls sporting team). It was an organised all day picnic in the countryside on a warm summers day. . There were rules - no booze or drugs and lots of condoms and we all had to be nude. A girl could refuse to go with a boy - no one refused. It had to happen in the open - no privicy - the girls wanted to be able to see their boyfriends with another girl if they wanted to.
Afterwards we all compared notes and elected (secret ballot thank heavens) the King and Queen of copulation. It was a swap fest really and hilarious. The first party was so good we had another one a few months later.
Those were the days - I would not do it now like that.

Meggsy, that is one of the more intriguing tales I've read on here and I can say I'd likely have gone for that experience. I really like the ladies sports team aspect of it.

My lover and I were invited, early into our exploration of swinging, to attend an XXX Pyjama Party along with 4-5 other attractive couples (no singles from what we were told). We knew the host couple, their remote log home (mansion), and had no doubt it was an opportunity not likely to be repeated. Being nervous newbies at the time we gracefully but regretfully declined their invitation. We both agree that is our only regret with the other side of our lives.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I have attended 2 "parties" so far and love them. We are going to another one at the beginning of the year. If anyone says no it is respected. Thee ladies are pretty much in charge of who they will have sex with. It so exciting being in the same room with a group of people that you know are there for sex also. there is chat and some groping that goes on and lots of teasing. some are totally naked and others wearing very little. we leave very well satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgies no but have been to a few swing parties. Does that count?

Is there a difference between a Swing Party and an Orgy? I think there is but that may not be the general consensus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, Yes, when does the party start?
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would go to an orgy, not sure i would participate though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if I was invited !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma