who wants to get dominated?

last reply
30 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I will not read a few pages on the internet, have a look through a book and then declare myself an experienced Domme with many years of experience and several "trained submissive" under my belt. I have taken the time and trouble to attend workshops and seminars and have perhaps had lessons from or sought advice from other Dominants more experience than myself.

I care about the people around me, and though I can be authoritarian and powerful, I have the utmost respect for others and a high level of care and consideration.

I take responsibility for my submissive/s in my life. I control and dominate them, but I am empathetic to them and sympathetic to their needs, understanding that for any submission to give their best, they must be secure and confident in their submission.

I don't have to demand respect, I gets that anyway. I doesn't have to announce to the world who I am , because my reputation and the respect of my peers precede me.

I does not say "My way or the highway" but more " My way, but we can discuss it and I will explain it so that you understand what I am asking of you."

And I don't have to blow my own trumpet!

Approach me if you are interested in me.
Lurker
0 likes
There is a thread for people looking for subs under BDSM Lifestyle. You might want to post there instead. Hope it helps!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not usually being very dominant in real life it's fun to be domme in the bedroom
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like you've had to be trained to be a Domme, which makes you more submissive by nature. Quite odd. Just give in, be a sub! (And just because you're A Domme, doesn't mean I have to bow down to you because I'm A sub, because I ain't Your sub. Technically, I'm a switch, anyway). Since when did Lush become Craigslist, anyway?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
It seems the many of the long time posters as well as some of the relatively new ones like to get snarky to brand new Lush members. I have seen this over and over in the various threads on Lush. This site is open to all members and that includes the forums. It would be nice to see the new members not get blasted for starting a post that some deem not important or unworthy of discussion. Just because there is a forum post doesn't mean someone needs to reply in it. Read it and move on, there is no need to make the member feel badly for posting, all that does is make people think twice before starting a thread. Lets make them feel welcome to the community instead of pouncing on them for a post you may not agree with smile
Lurker
0 likes
I was denominated most likely to succeed in skool
Lurker
0 likes
I think some of the feelings in this thread may not be simply trying to gang up on a new member, or to bash anyone; but instead that it (the OPs post) shows complete selfishness and not caring about the forum in general to make such a lengthy post (and thread of its own) when clearly there is a STICKY thread dedicated to this topic. I for one don't buy the idea that someone might not understand basic forum etiquette and practices concerning SEARCH and STICKY. In this day and age, I just don't buy it at all. I absolutely believe that grace and understanding should be given as often as possible, but blatant things can really get on people's nerves... and thus they post.

It is also true that no one is forced to read or even post in a thread. If they don't like the topic, the person posting, or what is said, they can choose to just ignore it and move along. SO TRUE! smile But that, if I may, applies to chastising as well. :)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I think some of the feelings in this thread may not be simply trying to gang up on a new member, or to bash anyone; but instead that it (the OPs post) shows complete selfishness and not caring about the forum in general to make such a lengthy post (and thread of its own) when clearly there is a STICKY thread dedicated to this topic. I for one don't buy the idea that someone might not understand basic forum etiquette and practices concerning SEARCH and STICKY.

To be fair - this thread was originally posted in another section of the forum. I moved it to the BDSM section.

I also agree with Ravyn's post.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

To be fair - this thread was originally posted in another section of the forum. I moved it to the BDSM section.

I also agree with Ravyn's post.

To be fair, I don't think anyone KNEW that. ;) And was it possible to place it in the appropriate STICKY thread? Just wondering.

With that said, being that the forum has clearly laid out sections, I don't really know if you actually made the OP look better, or worse. It kind of supports what I said above.
Lurker
0 likes
It has been a rough week or so... so please everyone take my posts accordingly. I am done with it all. I don't want to cause problems or get into any internet tit for tats. I apologize.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

To be fair, I don't think anyone KNEW that. ;) And was it possible to place it in the appropriate STICKY thread? Just wondering.

With that said, being that the forum has clearly laid out sections, I don't really know if you actually made the OP look better, or worse. It kind of supports what I said above.

No. It was not possible to place it into a sticky. I simply moved it to a section that was more on-topic.

Apologies if the mere existence of this forum thread has raised anyone's blood pressure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any doms, male or female feel free to do as u wish to me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ahhh! I do... I do want to be dominated, if anyone can.... ;)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

No. It was not possible to place it into a sticky. I simply moved it to a section that was more on-topic.

Apologies if the mere existence of this forum thread has raised anyone's blood pressure.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
It has been a rough week or so... so please everyone take my posts accordingly. I am done with it all. I don't want to cause problems or get into any internet tit for tats. I apologize.

That's what online forums and message boards are. You post a thought then someone responds to it. If you don't like it you're better off writing your thoughts in a diary were no one can respond to what you said and you won't have to constantly keep apologizing.

This is like jumping in a swimming pool then getting upset because you got wet... Don't jump in and you won't get wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather dominate. Not sure why have tried being dominated but it didnt give me the same buzz.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a trick question...yes? Please? Its nice to see you have put the work in to claim that title...the workshops and seminars can be a lot of fun and you learn a lot too and seeing all the diverse faces and people from different backgrounds is pretty cool too. Welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends are you a Cowboys fan?

In all seriousness I already have a Mistress I just can never pass a chance to take a jab at the Cowgirls. Hope you find what you're looking for. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions about our little slice of the interwebs
Lurker
0 likes
id rather be the sub and be dominated smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, I love being totally dominated, blindfolded and never know what's to come
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
It seems the many of the long time posters as well as some of the relatively new ones like to get snarky to brand new Lush members. I have seen this over and over in the various threads on Lush. This site is open to all members and that includes the forums. It would be nice to see the new members not get blasted for starting a post that some deem not important or unworthy of discussion. Just because there is a forum post doesn't mean someone needs to reply in it. Read it and move on, there is no need to make the member feel badly for posting, all that does is make people think twice before starting a thread. Lets make them feel welcome to the community instead of pouncing on them for a post you may not agree with smile

WHAT! Well I wasn't going to post until I read yours.
What gives you the right to criticise other members? Did you read the pile of crap in the op? My reputation precedes me, other doms respect me but I'm not here to blow my own trumpet!
Get real, she's asking to be shot at! If she was that good she'd have subs queueing up and not having to post ads for her services
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by dpw

WHAT! Well I wasn't going to post until I read yours.
What gives you the right to criticise other members? Did you read the pile of crap in the op? My reputation precedes me, other doms respect me but I'm not here to blow my own trumpet!
Get real, she's asking to be shot at! If she was that good she'd have subs queueing up and not having to post ads for her services

I have the right as any other member to state my opinion. I did not criticize I merely stated my opinion. If you do not like it, then that is your prerogative. I stand by my post, as for your reputation preceding you, I have no clue of who you are or what you claim to be. Respect is earned not given freely, if you feel you are respected by other Dom's, if that little tid bit is what helps you sleep at night, then more power to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

I have the right as any other member to state my opinion. I did not criticize I merely stated my opinion. If you do not like it, then that is your prerogative. I stand by my post, as for your reputation preceding you, I have no clue of who you are or what you claim to be. Respect is earned not given freely, if you feel you are respected by other Dom's, if that little tid bit is what helps you sleep at night, then more power to you.

"My reputation precedes me" etc are not MY words they're in the op so you might be better directing those comments at her. As for your right to give your opinions it's a two way street, you seemed quick enough to jump on others when they gave theirs'. I'd suggest you reread the whole thread to refresh your memory!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by dpw

"My reputation precedes me" etc are not MY words they're in the op so you might be better directing those comments at her. As for your right to give your opinions it's a two way street, you seemed quick enough to jump on others when they gave theirs'. I'd suggest you reread the whole thread to refresh your memory!

I am all for free opinions, my only point was that many are quick to judge someone for the question they ask in the forums. It makes people apprehensive about posting and asking questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Domination is not in my list of likes - I like to share my pleasures and enjoy the fun and excitement of being together in a mutually egreeable partnership.
I have tried mild BDSM but it didnt give me any highs. I can and do occasionally enjoy a slap on the bum during a doggy., but that is not BDSM in my book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

I am all for free opinions, my only point was that many are quick to judge someone for the question they ask in the forums. It makes people apprehensive about posting and asking questions.

My point is didn't it occur to you that your comment might make the people you were criticising be apprehensive about making their feelings known?
If the original op was against rules it should have been deleted or locked and an explanation sent. As it was in the public domain it is fair game to be lauded or shot at!
Don't you agree?
The op was like a speech for class president at Miss Whiplash's School for Domiinatrices!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow,

You sound like the kind of woman I could really respect.

Respectfully

Susan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie98
yes, I love being totally dominated, blindfolded and never know what's to come

Oh you beautiful gurl...cum to me. *grin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am curious, but too shy to try