How to delete a post in forum?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sometimes you post the same thing twice, how to get rid of that?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
you can't. Don't worry about it. Happens all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
sometimes you post the same thing twice, how to get rid of that?

Only a mod can, but you can edit it. It seems weird that one can't delete one's own post, but I guess that's just the software.
Lurker
0 likes
You can edit it and delete what you have written, in which case just a blank box will show, making you seem mysterious and enigmatic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Only a mod can, but you can edit it. It seems weird that one can't delete one's own post, but I guess that's just the software.
yah it sucks that you start a thread and you can't edit the things and your own posts : (
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

yah it sucks that you start a thread and you can't edit the things and your own posts : (
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch

You can edit your own posts... I think it would be a bit of a nightmare if the regular users could chop and delete their own stuff - some threads would make no sense at all...

(come to think of it, there are a few that don't already)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All you need do is call ████████ a ████████, a ████ or a ██████

Either that or point out how you can ████████████ █████ ██████ this site to ████ ██████ ████████████ - that should get your post deleted in no time.

Though of course you'll probably get a lifetime ban too
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just wondering why this is in ask the gals (watch as it gets moved to the appropriate section, or not, whatever)
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I have moved it.

Just hit reply once and give it time to update. And what are the chances of it happening while you're asking how to fix it? (see above) We can delete it if it bothers you that much, but it's no big deal..