a girl's taboo pleasure..

last reply
7 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been so horny lately.. I've been masturbating every day 6 or 7 times.. Do you think that's actually normal?
Lurker
0 likes
No one who isn't NUTS is "normal"! LOL (Ever seen the movie "MASH"? If not find it and watch it. Frank Burns was "normal"!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can see myself masturbating 6 to 7 times a day, and I have done that on few occasions, but the question is how you find time and privacy to do it day after day.. I bet you have some fast fingers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would you think masturbating that much is taboo... I just wish I had the time and stamina to keep up. But then I'm a guy who enjoys watching his wife pleasure herself.
0 likes
not taboo at all

but as lilkate said..how in the harry do ya find time to do it???

smh...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
I've been so horny lately.. I've been masturbating every day 6 or 7 times.. Do you think that's actually normal?

You're teetering on the edge of what I'm sure you're finding to be a slippery slope.... deliciously slippery. Now, my girlfriend is entirely OK with her 5-6 times per day when she's in the prime time of her cycle.
Lurker
0 likes
I play with myself multiple times everyday....hardly ever bring myself to orgasm, but it's still masturbation and I find it completely normal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all I can say is get over here and we will take care of it biggrin

but seriously it sounds pretty normal to me hell I'd do it just as often if I had the time and wasn't a guy. After the third time is usually the time it stops being fun