Login

Grubby needing a shave look

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am old school,age 66,so in my day you were clean shaven or if you had a beard,it was kept and trimmed. Now it seems like every young guy on tv,sports,racing.in the news needs a shave since yesterday or the day before. It looks like his needs a bath. So my question to the ladies is,WHY is that sexy looking to you ladies?
Lurker
0 likes
It adds to the 'bad boy' look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
It adds to the 'bad boy' look.

Oh yes, a play on a Mae West quote:
When they're good they're very, very good but when they're bad they're better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Never a truer word was spoken
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I concur
0 likes
i like it both ways...but i do love the smell of a clean shaved cheeks..mmm.... like air and soap

i think some men can pull it off and others need to pick up a razor..lol

good post!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is for the women to answer, but I have to weigh in here and say I'm with the ol vet. 'Ccourse, I'm prejudiced, 'cause I'm his age, too. I don't feel presentable until after I've scraped my face. On weekends, or if I don't have to go anywhere, I sometimes let it go for a couple of days, but then I get to feeling really grubby. Also, that three-day stage is when it gets to itching. I don't understand how guys can stand permanently keeping it that length.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know, man. There's something about the rough look that makes a man seem more animalistic and wild.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY