Do I have to fuck everbody?

last reply
64 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK im new here, but do i have to fuck anybody with a decent avitar, so i dont offend them? Just asking.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm certain that there are many who would be more than willing if you'd like, and just as many not interested. It all depends on what you are looking for. You don't 'have' to fuck anyone.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid
OK im new here, but do i have to fuck anybody with a decent avitar, so i dont offend them? Just asking.

You don't have to but oh hell, why not? Go for it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

It's a requirement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

You don't have to but oh hell, why not? Go for it!

like he said... its totally up to you however...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

No, just the ones with indecent avatars.CXIvZZ5BHuPYsJZ2
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

we sure get some silly questions ....

let us know how that goes for ya, MaryLewid ....

*wondering, what the fuck is a "decent avatar"?

Lurker
0 likes
It's mandatory except for clowns avatars , never clowns.fM2TOUKMPS7ttybw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe not at the same time
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

we sure get some silly questions ....

let us know how that goes for ya, MaryLewid ....

*wondering, what the fuck is a "decent avatar"?

You said it so much nicer than I was about to P.A
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

No, just the popular ones. You can spot them a mile off. Just don't piss anyone off, or things may turn ugly.
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on what you want out of your time here on LUSH. You may find what you THOUGHT you wanted was not really what you DO want. The excitement of the chase and flirting (and brazen sexuality) may be cool at first but lose its appeal as you settle in. Many people take some time to explore their interests here and then settle into a comfort zone with time. Remember that not everyone is after the same things here, and that what we do post does matter in how others will perceive us... and some members take things more seriously than others do. So I advise being mindful of that, it WILL help in the long run.

Have fun, and I hope you find what you are looking for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm

It's a requirement.

i never got fucked. i think i may be too fuzzy.
Lurker
0 likes
It's ok Prickly, there's no such thing as TOO fuzzy!
(fluffy maybe, but not fuzzy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
It's ok Prickly, there's no such thing as TOO fuzzy!
(fluffy maybe, but not fuzzy)

'sup?
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

The answer to your question is rather simple - NO.

The reason that you would have unsolicited advances may be due to the picture you have posted in your gallery. The more you show, the more people think you're here just for cyber or naughty picture sharing.

Good luck and happy Lushing!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

Yes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

The answer to your question is rather simple - NO.

The reason that you would have unsolicited advances may be due to the picture you have posted in your gallery. The more you show, the more people think you're here just for cyber or naughty picture sharing.

Good luck and happy Lushing!

awwww dude, that isn't what you told me way back when we first joined. you and lm said it was mandatory
0 likes
got to love a person who wants to fuck everybody!!! happy lushing !this made me smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
got to love a person who wants to fuck everybody!!! happy lushing !this made me smile

I agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

It's totally your call. What turns you on? what makes you wet? What makes you cum? Find those people that get you off hon and happy Lushing
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

I sure hope not. Last time I looked there was almost 214,000 members here. A few too many for me.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I totally understand what you're asking. As everyone else has said, NO you absolutely do not have to fuck anyone that you don't want to.

This is a sex site, and some may be more aggressive in their approach than others. Some move on once you turn them down. Others choose to get offended. I've often been asked, "How come you're on a sex site if you're not here to have sex?" Then you become the object of their frustration.

I say to hell with these types. They assume that by you being on a sex site, you're obligated to have sex with them. I'm not sure where they come up with this logic...just a bunch of horny busy bodies who need to get their rocks off and most likely can't do so in real life. Pay them no mind.

If you don't want to have sex with someone, don't. If they think you should, that's their problem and not yours. If they get out of hand you can always report them.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I totally understand what you're asking. As everyone else has said, NO you absolutely do not have to fuck anyone that you don't want to.

This is a sex site, and some may be more aggressive in their approach than others. Some move on once you turn them down. Others choose to get offended. I've often been asked, "How come you're on a sex site if you're not here to have sex?" Then you become the object of their frustration.

I say to hell with these types. They assume that by you being on a sex site, you're obligated to have sex with them. I'm not sure where they come up with this logic...just a bunch of horny busy bodies who need to get their rocks off and most likely can't do so in real life. Pay them no mind.

If you don't want to have sex with someone, don't. If they think you should, that's their problem and not yours. If they get out of hand you can always report them.

I love the ones who get all pissed off that I've accepted their friend request when I never had any intention to cyber with them. Hell, let them storm off with their bottle of lube and sticky keyboard.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I love the ones who get all pissed off that I've accepted their friend request when I never had any intention to cyber with them. Hell, let them storm off with their bottle of lube and sticky keyboard.

Haha. Aren't those the best? They send a request and then delete and they're all like, "I'm deleting you because we never talk." Yeah, because your idea of conversation is sending me a dick pic and asking me what I think.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

Only if you want to be cool!

Most certainly you do NOT have to fuck anybody at all.... I have to admit when I first got on here I didn't talk to anyone! After about two month I cybered with 5 or 6 guys and thankfully found the one I am most compatible with and he is now the only one that matters. This site is for fun and there are a lot of people that never cyber! My suggestion would be find the one person that gets you off every time and stick with him/her.

Also a HUGE FUCKING

HAVE FUN
Lurker
0 likes
This is not a troll question? LMAO
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LoverFarAway
This is not a troll question? LMAO

No...it was probably asked out of frustration. You really have no idea how hard it can be to have a vagina and be socially active on this site. Sometimes it's down right discouraging.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Haha. Aren't those the best? They send a request and then delete and they're all like, "I'm deleting you because we never talk." Yeah, because your idea of conversation is sending me a dick pic and asking me what I think.

OMG! You made me laugh so much!!! But only because I'v seen those guys you speak of in action. From a male perspective, I just sit there and think "fuck! really?" but some women here seem to thrive in that feedback so to each his own I suppose
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid

Just be yourself, enjoy yourself and live life... If you spend your time worrying about offending someone/everyone, life will zip on by... If someone is offended because you wont fuck them, what does that say about them??
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot