Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the funniest movie or tv show about cops?

last reply
71 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
The Beverly Hills cop franchise is absolutely great, all three movies so freaking good. 48 hours, and the sequel isn't bad either. The new show Brooklyn nine-nine is OK, not great though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hot Fuzz, hands down.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I really like Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Then again, I came into it with low expectations and that I'd be disappointed.

I haven't been.

Rush Hour is a favorite that never gets old.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I really enjoyed The Other Guys.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Okay I am dating myself, but Barney Miller is the funniest cop tv show of all time. The first Police Academy movie started the funny cop movies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Naked Gun films, hands down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot Fuzz....That movie kills me.
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
The Naked Gun films, hands down.

And Police Squad, the show that spawned them.

I'll also second the mention of Barney Miller, though that was a gentler, wittier comedy than the Police Squad ones.

Sledgehammer was a rather good parody of the Dirty Harry "rogue cops with big guns" genre but the humour went a bit too over the top at times (IIRC, they ended the show by having the "hero" destroy the city).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barney Miller
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Bad Boys one and two
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigbubblygurlnc
Okay I am dating myself, but Barney Miller is the funniest cop tv show of all time. The first Police Academy movie started the funny cop movies.

You aren't technically dating yourself about Barney Miller. I've seen it and I'm 21. It has been coming on a station called antennae TV. I will agree that it is actually pretty funny.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Law and order...
Lurker
0 likes
Bad Boys I and II, The Other Guys
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by smoothwetkitty

You aren't technically dating yourself about Barney Miller. I've seen it and I'm 21. It has been coming on a station called antennae TV. I will agree that it is actually pretty funny.

Oh I saw it on the first run, not the re run but glad someone agrees with me. I love Antennae TV it is introducting all the old shows to a new generation and keeping the memories alive for us old folks.
Lurker
0 likes
my favorite episode. 2nd would be the guy who thought he was a werewolf.

the full one is on youtube of course.
Lurker
0 likes
The Police Academy ones.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Hot Fuzz is my favorite.

Beverly Hills Cop, The Other Guys and Show Time were fun too.
Lurker
0 likes
Police Academy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Other Guy was funny and i did like Showtime as well
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
TV Show: Brooklyn 99
Movie: Cop Out or The Other Guys

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brooklyn Nine Nine. Hysterical.
Lurker
0 likes
how come no one has said super troppers yet that movie was the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many funny movies out there, but the best new one is Brooklyn nine nine. It makes me laugh every episode.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll go with Jinx on Super Troopers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The one that I've recently watched was hilarious hahahah biggrin 21 Jump Street!
Also white chicks he he he :D

Making my way downtown lalalaaa and I'm homebound! Or whatever I dunno the lyrics :D
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."