last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay everyone

My wife can go up to 6/7 months without wanting or needing anything physical. At best once a month. The down side is that I can't as I have an over active sex drive which either lwaves me frustrated or alone with my right hand.

When we do anythibg its hot and rather kinky (suiting both of our desires) but then its back to a minimum of a montg or the right hand

I have tried talking about it but it just ends in a fight.

Everything else in our marrage is great but this.

Any suggestions?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If talking leads to a fight, then there's definitely some deep rooted issues there...maybe some insecurities. We're often defensive when confronted with our insecurities.

The average person can't go more than a few days without some sort of sexual release, so maybe it's something that she doesn't even understand. Gently but sternly suggest that she see a medical professional or that you guys go to counseling...or both. Just make it clear that you're with her every step of the way.

Also, I've heard that lack of sex is often a symptom of other underlying issues in a marriage. So if you've tried talking and that doesn't work, it's time to seek help elsewhere.

And I'm not saying suggesting that you guys seek professional help is gonna go over easy. Suggesting it alone may cause some resentment, but don't back down (easier said than done, I know). But if she's the least bit reasonable, then she'll eventually warm up to the idea...especially after seeing how determined you are to address these issues.

It's not good to ignore things like this. Having it out in the open is important, even if it's uncomfortable.

Best of luck!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
If talking leads to a fight, then there's definitely some deep rooted issues there...maybe some insecurities. We're often defensive when confronted with our insecurities.

The average person can't go more than a few days without some sort of sexual release, so maybe it's something that she doesn't even understand. Gently but sternly suggest that she see a medical professional or that you guys go to counseling...or both. Just make it clear that you're with her every step of the way.

Also, I've heard that lack of sex is often a symptom of other underlying issues in a marriage. So if you've tried talking and that doesn't work, it's time to seek help elsewhere.

And I'm not saying suggesting that you guys seek professional help is gonna go over easy. Suggesting it alone may cause some resentment, but don't back down (easier said than done, I know). But if she's the least bit reasonable, then she'll eventually warm up to the idea...especially after seeing how determined you are to address these issues.

It's not good to ignore things like this. Having it out in the open is important, even if it's uncomfortable.

Best of luck!

Thanks
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Willtryanythingonc3
When we do anything its hot and rather kinky (suiting both of our desires) but then its back to a minimum of a month or the right hand

Try going back to basics, without the kinky. If she likes it enough to have sex more frequently then you've found your problem and you can do kink once in a while and have regular sex when you want.

Also, when we get to the point in a relationship where kinky is okay, us guys have a tendency to forget anything resembling romance and foreplay.

Suggestions:
Foot rubs
Make-out sessions
Compliments

These things have a tendency to boost a woman's self-confidence, make her feel wanted and can get her in the mood.

Whatever you do, begin a pattern of touching her physically whenever you are in the same room together whether it be hugging, or rubbing an arm or fingering her to get her off or going down on her or rubbing her breasts or just rubbing her legs while sitting watching television or running your fingers through her hair. Touch, Touch, Touch.

The things listed above should be done with no expectation of sex. The sex will come just give it a little time, and if the sex comes right away, even better.

Check back and let us know how it goes.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I understand the frustration. My wife of 43 years gave up ALL interest in sex about 6 years ago now. For 35 or so years she wore me out many times though so I can't complain, or at least I won't complain. My right hand and Lush have become my new love interests because I adore her and will not leave.

Try what's been suggested but, in the end, it all comes down to what you will do. If you love her, you'll do what you have to to keep her and live in the "Good" times.

Good luck wit whatever you try.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the messages

So far its going slow but fingers crossed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had no sex with my wife for the past twelve months. We've been married 34 years and I doubt we've made love more than 20 times or had any form of intimate contact in that period. We no sleep in separate bedrooms and I cannon remember the last time I saw her naked . We don't argue and get along fine basically as brother and sister. For my perspective it's totally unsatisfactory. I have trained myself to accept it this included my own release which again she will neither tolerate or discuss. Iim mid 50s so statistically have circa 20 more years I guess. I keep telling myself there is more to life that sex, but the trouble is that these days sex is all around us.

Sam