Should I go to Texas

last reply
45 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I live in the UK. I have been chatting on with a 60 year old man in Texas recently. We had a lot of fun. I came hard several times each time we chatted. He wants a girl for live in RP. Dressing up and being his little girl. It makes me wet when he mentions it. I love the idea. Should I go for it?
Lurker
0 likes
Again, a question is asked while giving WAY too little information to form a valid response concerning your exact situation. There are so many variables that any answer given would be a pure shot in the dark. Sometimes things can work out with little to no planning or interaction, and other times you can interact online with someone for years and then meet and it go badly. I always advise against long distance moves where you cut off any real security for yourself UNLESS you have discussed many things with the person, know them pretty well (as much as you can online), and actually done research on them personally. Yes, I mean check them out for real. It is one thing doing this sort of thing with someone in your own town, or even in commuting distance. But when you decide to move to another location, and even another country.... I would advise having a heck of a lot more than some sexually charged Skype sessions.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks JohnC. He said I could stay in a hotel for a week and we could try things out. He even suggested that if I liked I could go to the police station and register with them somehow. I guess since he is an ex-cop that should be ok.

The place is somewhere with about 10,000 people so not too small and not too big.

Cheryl
Lurker
0 likes
Being former police means nothing of value in this or many situations. You are still rolling the dice. I would advise not getting caught up in the excitement of things, and know that this may very well BE only excitement talking. I would advise you try that type of lifestyle locally first where you have a safety net. My first reaction and thoughts on the whole thing are.... hell no. But others may think differently. Mine was simply the first response you got.

Good luck.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
could be the greatest thing that every happens to you. could be a nightmare. it's a roll of the dice. how long have you known this guy? how well do you know him? i mean, sure, the sex is hot, but what else do you know about him? the UK is a LONG way from Texas. were it me? i'd met up first, i mean, like in neutral territory or on your territory. not on his. really, it's online. try this one out for size. i'm a cop, too. come meet up with me in Seattle. get to know him when you're hormones aren't making you crazy. get to know him beyond the cybersex, and then, if you feel you can trust him, think about it. you DO ever head out there, though, make sure people KNOW where you're going, have his address, people you can check in with daily so they know you're ok. like i said, it could work, it could be great, but honestly? it wouldn't be something i would just jump into without really thinking it through.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi sprite...I am trying to think and yet not to overthink. One reason I like the mature man thing (Daddy issues) is the freedom I get by giving myself away. It needs trust I know and safety most of all. I guess I could try to do some safer arrangements.

Cheryl
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
impulsively having a fling with someone you barely know is one thing when it's just a quick cab ride home or a quick phone call to your bestie. it's another when it's somewhere you don't know anyone and it's an 8 hour flight.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So if I make this safer somehow I should go to Texas. He said he'd pay.

Cheryl
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CherylC

Cheryl

honey, you do whatever you want, i'm just saying, be careful is all and be wary. last thing we want to see happen is you getting hurt.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CherylC

Cheryl

Be smart and safe about this.

He wants to fly you somewhere and isolate you. I'm not trying to scare you or make you paranoid. But the risk factor is way too high. This involves leaving your country of residence. Away from anyone and anything you're familiar with. This gives him the advantage if anything goes awry. Especially when the plan is to have him in your home.

At the very least, make your own travel arrangements and accommodations...and meet publicly. This is the minimum. How do you even know you're the only to whom he's made such an offer. It wouldn't hurt to try a free online background check. Sounds a bit much...but when you're breaking the online barrier and immediately going to someone's home without any prior contact, there's no such thing as too much.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Him paying is not the issue. And quite frankly if he does pay, that gives him control over you and a psychological edge to begin with. "I paid for you to be here!"

If you go, you must NOT be dependent on him for ANYTHING. If you can't do it on your own, don't go. Make sure you have a JOB lined up or other form of income (NOT FROM HIM). Make sure you have a place to be should things not work out.

No, sorry, to me, the more this gets hashed out, the more I think it is a foolish thing to do.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
From your posts, it seems obvious that you've already made a decision. And you want cosigners, I suppose.

But the truth of the matter is, even if it's on his dime...this isn't safe. And I think you know this isn't safe. You don't know him. He makes your pussy wet, he makes your nipples hard, and he makes you cum just by saying the right things...and it may be the most intense orgasms you've ever experienced, and you want to experience it firsthand instead of via an internet connection. I totally get that.

But there's such a thing as impression management. He's presenting himself to you in all the ways he knows you'll like. He's probably inside your head and you think he can do no wrong.

I urge you to be careful and sensible about this. It's always the women who think "Oh this will never happen to me" or "He would never harm me, he's such a great guy" that find themselves in the most danger.

Discuss this with loved ones or a close friend or something. Don't do anything half-cocked just because a nice guy you met over the internet wants to fly you out and have his way with you. There are much safer ways to pursue the thrills you're seeking.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
If this relationship is based solely on sex and role play, baby....that's a long way for a booty call. And as the others have mentioned, a potentially dangerous situation. Without real love, tons of things in common, or a real commitment...what do you have? Trust me. Sex has never been enough to keep couples together. I should know.

After you fuck each others brains out the first night...now what? Sit on the edge of the bed? Nothing to talk about.

You say he's 60. I assume you're much younger. So while it takes his cock hours to pump up again and you're still red hot...what do you do?

Smoke a cigarette or two, thumb thru some magazines, paint your toenails while he snores behind you? Think about it.

Whatever you do, be safe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How long have you been chatting with the guy? Do you know real life info about him? That's a big thing, to me. If he's shared his real name and other personal info, that helps. If he is being secretive or holds back info, that's a warning sign.

The distance is irrelevant. A man you've never met could live on the next street over from you and still do bad things to you. People from Lush meet all the time. I know I have several Lush friends that I'd meet in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself. And those women here that I think would be willing to meet me in person know me well enough, we've talked and shared enough personally, that they'd feel comfortable and safe with me. But as a man, I'd go the extra mile to make sure she felt safe, because I know she would BE safe with me. If that meant her bringing a friend, or calling someone at regular intervals or prescribed times so they can confirm her safety... I'd be totally fine with that.

Meeting someone from Lush is no different than meeting someone from match.com or a newspaper personal ad, you gotta protect yourself. The issue you'll have it you'll be a long way from home. If you do decide to meet him, take some precautionary measures just in case.

Make sure the ticket he buys is round trip, and you keep it with your belongings so he can't take it back and strand you if you want to back out.
You initial meeting needs to be in a very public place so you can get a feel for him in person. REad his body language.
Pay for your own hotel room and don't give him a key. Let him buy the one you plan to have your tryst in, if you need to exit the situation, you'll have somewhere to go where he can't get to you.
Google the hotel you'd be visiting, google maps. See what else is around your meeting place, if it's isolated have him pick another spot.
Be sure your cellphone is charged and you have local emergency info already programmed in it. 911, Police, hospital, whatever...

Lush meet ups do happen. You're taking the same risk anyone else would. You know the guy, we don't. Follow your instincts before you meet him and after you meet him.

edit... you never said you met him on Lush, i assumed that and it may be incorrect. either way, the points/rules can still apply...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Don't do it. At least not the way it's been spelled out so far.

First - you need to be aware of his existence in ways other than . You need to know his full name, his facebook, where he works - verify that this guy exists - see that he has friends and family and that other human beings think of him favourably. If all you know right now is the fantasy he's spun for you, then you don't know him nearly well enough yet.

Then, if you want to meet - do it on neutral territory. He picks up the tab for flight and hotel. You both meet in some city in between, or a place where there's lots of people around. Let's say a hotel in New York. He pays for two rooms. You then get to meet in person, hang out in public places etc and if things click - you can have sex etc but if turns out to be a lecherous old man or a psycho, you have your own room key and a plane ticket back home. If you hit things off, you can always schedule a trip to Texas later - once you're more comfortable with him and have spent time with him in person.

Other than that, make him come to your town and decide from there. You, as the female, should *always* have the upper hand and safety reassurances when it comes to a sex-arrangement or booty call situation.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Hi Cheryl: I would echo many of the sentiments expressed here, above all use extreme caution. How about he comes to you instead, at least that way you have your existing support circle close at hand. Even then your initial meet or perhaps several meets should take place in public where there are people around. If he is reluctant to do this that would be a HUGE red flag for me.
Please be careful!
Story Verifier
0 likes
PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE!

This is an incredibly dangerous thing to do.

You are trusting a stranger with your life.

Investigate the serial types that take women and children as sex slaves and worse and you'll see. I'm not sure I can use the real term here.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't be such a silly fuck. You know nothing about him that can be verified. Texas is a big place, and one little girl in a foreign land - who else would give a fuck what happened to you. So damn dangerous. There are plenty of guys in the world, so don't rush into danger.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks for all the comments. I have decided to stay put for now. I will see how things progress with "Daddy" over the next weeks/months.

Cheryl
The Engineer
0 likes
hey Cheryl like everyone pointed out,i think too that u should first get to know him outside of cyberworld. i mean get to know him better,someplace equally reasonable for u both neither his nor yours but someplace neutral like Sprite pointed out.Meet him and that way u can get to know him,That might help u in the decision.Plus it might be the greatest and happeniong decision u ever make.Good luck
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The Engineer
0 likes
hey Cheryl like everyone pointed out,i think too that u should first get to know him outside of cyberworld. i mean get to know him better,someplace equally reasonable for u both neither his nor yours but someplace neutral like Sprite pointed out.Meet him and that way u can get to know him,That might help u in the decision.Plus it might be the greatest and happening decision u ever make.Good luck
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Don't do it. At least not the way it's been spelled out so far.

First - you need to be aware of his existence in ways other than . You need to know his full name, his facebook, where he works - verify that this guy exists - see that he has friends and family and that other human beings think of him favourably. If all you know right now is the fantasy he's spun for you, then you don't know him nearly well enough yet.

Then, if you want to meet - do it on neutral territory. He picks up the tab for flight and hotel. You both meet in some city in between, or a place where there's lots of people around. Let's say a hotel in New York. He pays for two rooms. You then get to meet in person, hang out in public places etc and if things click - you can have sex etc but if turns out to be a lecherous old man or a psycho, you have your own room key and a plane ticket back home. If you hit things off, you can always schedule a trip to Texas later - once you're more comfortable with him and have spent time with him in person.

Other than that, make him come to your town and decide from there. You, as the female, should *always* have the upper hand and safety reassurances when it comes to a sex-arrangement or booty call situation.

Listen to Dancing Doll.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I wouldn't do it period.

Zero.

Zilch.

Nadda.

Don't do it. There are enough fucked up manipulators, thieves, pimps, pervs, and downright evil people in the world to believe something like this.

That's just a long way to be flown for and a lot of money paid to just be a "role play girl" for a couple nights.

I'd worry greatly if I were you. But I'm a massively trained and probably born, cynic.

Meeting someone at your own expense? Ok. That person paying for you? Yea...I'd question just how far that person intended to take things.
Lurker
0 likes
yes if you wish to
Head Penguin
0 likes
This is the internet. OK so you Skyped. This is a no no. I mean like NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No matter how nice someone seems, just don't do it.

Danny x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by CherylC
Thanks for all the comments. I have decided to stay put for now. I will see how things progress with "Daddy" over the next weeks/months.

Cheryl

Thank god. Smart move and thinking!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

Thank god. Smart move and thinking!

My gawd, I can't believe what a bunch of party-poopers you all are.

In my opinion, you're only young once...go for it.

That which doesn't kill ya - better start running.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
My gawd, I can't believe what a bunch of party-poopers you all are.

In my opinion, you're only young once...go for it.

From a female's point of view - smart to hold off, and see where it goes
From a guy's point of view - go for it, your horny and so is he

Mind you, Cheryl did ask the guys .... Maybe she wanted the Go For It response.

You may think that some of us are party-poopers .... but realistically ... it was just "give yourself a little more time to be SURE of what you are getting into". Nothing wrong with that, unless Daddy dies before LittleGirl get's there.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would be very careful with this. You need to think smart. I would make sure I know somebody very well before leaving the county.

Have you ever heard of sex slavery. This sounds really strange. Be very careful.

It could be fine or it could be the worst decision you ever made.

This is my honest opinion.

Worried....
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with your decision to stay put...If he is willing to pay, he can pay for his own
ticket to England. Be careful and most of all stay safe. Skype can be very erotic and
fulfilling, but when the orgasms end, your instincts need to kick in