Dildo (standard, suction cup, realskin, vibrating) (46 votes) 45%
Fleshlight or other silicone fuckable devices (11 votes) 11%
Prostate Massagers (10 votes) 10%
Insertable - buttplugs or kegal balls (9 votes) 9%
Pain-enhancers (clamps, sounding rods, electro) (2 votes) 2%
Hitachi Magic Wand or Smart Wand (13 votes) 13%
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Pick your favourite variety and tell us what you like and what you don't like in the world of sex toys!

I think I covered the main categories, but if there's something I missed or something you'd like expand on - this is the place! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Swings and furniture. My new favorite is our swing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
quite honestly, it depends on my mood, if it's solo play or with my girl, on line play, etc. i know, i am SO helpful!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Don't ask questions.

I won't because the answer may scare me. I never saw that is my new mantra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found that I really like the glass toys. the smooth non-porous surface means less friction and easy to keep clean and sanitary. I can throw it into the dishwasher (if I had one) to clean and disinfect them. You have so many different options as to size and shape, and they are kind of artsy to look at, most people don't realize what they are looking at if they see it on your nightstand. You also have many more choices when it comes to lube...you can use any lube with glass!

I also love that you can play with the temp ... chill it with some ice water or warm it up in the microwave...

For me, glass is the perfect type of toy...so far, I own 3 and really enjoy each and every one of them. I spent about $100 on a vibe with a silicone cover...I decided that you really can't beat the smooth surface of the glass toys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with Buttercup, glass is the way to go. Butt Plugs,Mmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I can only choose one than it is Slicone Vibes like LELO Soraya. But depending on mood, if I am alone or with someone, there are many toys I love and use.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I can't pick just one. I like to use a combination of toys. Glass, pain enhancers, anal plugs and the Hitachi wand are my favorites.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am in love with my Hitachi Magic Wand. It's the only toy for me...
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
My silicone clitoral vibe is essential but my dildos provide optional fun too!
Lurker
0 likes
I love my bullets...high speed and mmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Does a pillow count? Or an old washing machine?
Lurker
0 likes
Butt plug....hurts like crazy at first. My wife loves the rabbit the best.....lights up, rotates and vibrates, what could be more fun?
Lurker
0 likes
Anal toys...butt plug...wife likes Rabbit vibrator...also have a fucking machine, good stuff!
Lurker
0 likes
While most everything on the list can be fun - the best sex toy is an inventive mind smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't really have a single favorite. The Liberator wedge and ramp are fun with the better half. I've enjoyed using the Magic Wand on previous partners but the current one doesn't care for vibrating toys. Enjoy using prostate massagers, butt plugs, silicone dildos, suction nipple toys and even some electrical toys on myself.

Want to try a sex swing, one of the Stronic toys and a fucking machine on the better half.

Guess my favorite sex toy is the better half.
Lurker
0 likes
I like glass toys the most
Lurker
0 likes
Have to admit, anal toys, plugs and dildos
0 likes
Too many to choose, but I love glass and steel as far as materials are concerned.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The Lelo Hula Beads have proven to be a great investment for me and my GF

Click The Pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from my gf who doesnt need a battery I adore my new FUZO TANGO.
This is a double ender to end all double enders - I can use it with my girl friends and not have to worry about holding it in or falling out when we get really excited.
Basically one end is specifically for the giver, and the other the receiver. Its a double ender with a difference.
One of my frinds also uses it on her boyfriend who enjoys her giving him anal with it. I have used it on her the same way.
Apart from that - the Sybian is the sex toy that gives me the thrills that I cannot describe how mind blowing it is. I have almost passed out with the sensations I (or a girl friend - using the remote) occasionally drive myself to with having multiple orgasms on it. No man or woman can achieve for me what a Sybian can. Alone or with friends - it is the epitome of sexual pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
My simple and inexpensive bullet, when I set it on high and my mind is in the right place, I cum over and over .....
Lurker
0 likes
My simple and inexpensive bullet, when I set it on high and my mind is in the right place, I cum over and over .....