What do lesbians think about penises?

last reply
52 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penis' are awesome! It's usually what they are attached to, that's an issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ
This video is way too funny...
but seriously, what do lesbians think about penises?

Ha ha, what do you think about pussy?
Have you tried one on for size?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Penis' are awesome! It's usually what they are attached to, that's an issue.

I agree with you when you say that penises are awesome, but so are what they are attached to... love them. Then again being gay would explain my erratic behavior of loving other men... LMAO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

OMG The faces on the poor guys, it's like stunned disbelief. I couldn't stop laughing.

I couldn't stop laughing either... way too funny!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

I agree with you when you say that penises are awesome, but so are what they are attached to... love them. Then again being gay would explain my erratic behavior of loving other men... LMAO!

I too, agree that what they are attached to can be quite awesome. I reacted too soon in my response (before I even watched the video). I had to laugh when the exact statement was made at the beginning ... I love when that happens smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
I had to laugh when the exact statement was made at the beginning ... I love when that happens :

Yeah... that was pretty cool
Head Nurse
0 likes
I watched both videos, and they are both pretty funny. But it got me thinking, the girls responses were typically something like "they are nice enough, just not for me" and the men's responses were "gross". Interesting. Is there more pressure on men to prove they are gay and therefore not at all interested in vaginas?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I watched both videos, and they are both pretty funny. But it got me thinking, the girls responses were typically something like "they are nice enough, just not for me" and the men's responses were "gross". Interesting. Is there more pressure on men to prove they are gay and therefore not at all interested in vaginas?

I don't know, they reacted as if they'd never seen one but imagined it to be some terrifying monster. I couldn't stop laughing at the expressions on their faces. Personally the only thing I miss being gay is oral sex with a girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I guess its because of the level of maturity, but the guys did say that thanks to vaginas they are gay ;) LMAO!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I don't know, they reacted as if they'd never seen one but imagined it to be some terrifying monster. I couldn't stop laughing at the expressions on their faces. Personally the only thing I miss being gay is oral sex with a girl.

My next question is one I've never thought of when talking to my real life gay friends, but then we don't talk about this. They just Are.

Have you been with a girl? I know my lesbian friends in general have been with guys, they just aren't really interested. For me, I tend to find women more physically appealing, and men more fun. But I've never gotten a male perspective.

The reaction on both videos had me laughing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what's a penis?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite
what's a penis?

A Dyslexic birdwatcher's Snipe....
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

My next question is one I've never thought of when talking to my real life gay friends, but then we don't talk about this. They just Are.

Have you been with a girl? I know my lesbian friends in general have been with guys, they just aren't really interested. For me, I tend to find women more physically appealing, and men more fun. But I've never gotten a male perspective.

The reaction on both videos had me laughing.

Some gay men have had a certain degree of contact with girls others have not... it all depends on the personality and degree of curiosity, I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
what's a penis?

LMAO... did you watch the video?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angieseroticpen

A Dyslexic birdwatcher's Snipe....

ouch! that one hurt... LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

LMAO... did you watch the video?

not yet - i am worried that, if i do, i'll suddenly turn straight... once i accidentally touched a straight guy and i like had to wear flannel and doc marten's for a week so i didn't go over to the dark side!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

not yet - i am worried that, if i do, i'll suddenly turn straight... once i accidentally touched a straight guy and i like had to wear flannel and doc marten's for a week so i didn't go over to the dark side!

LMAO... Too funny. But don't worry, I seriously don't think you will run into that problem. Plus, it is not a graphic video at all!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Oh yes I've been with a few! At univesity I wasn't really out but I was very horny, lol, so what's a guy to do. I suppose that's why prisoners have gay sex.
I never got any complaints, in fact, just the opposite. If you've any questions ask away, I'm very open, so fire away.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
squishy-stick! LOL

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
squishy-stick! LOL

is that good or bad? lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

is that good or bad? lol

it made me laugh, so i think it's good smile btw, the girl with the vest was cute... i need to get in touch... *giggles*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

it made me laugh, so i think it's good smile btw, the girl with the vest was cute... i need to get in touch... *giggles*

Shhhhh.... what would Kate say if she heard you? LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

Shhhhh.... what would Kate say if she heard you? LOL

ha! we always share - she might be up for a threesome if it happened ;)

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

It's warm in Florida in the winter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

It's warm in Florida in the winter

Naughty, naughty...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I would be scared of her Sicilian side... LOL
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TonyZ

I would be scared of her Sicilian side... LOL

what do you think attracted me to her in the first place, silly? ;)