Toys in rear

last reply
51 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You let your SO insert a vibrator or anything else in your rear while having sex?
My wife love to put a vibrator in my ass, says she feels the vibrating and is a big turn on for her. I like it too!! Maybe too much??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy having a vibe or anything in my ass that both stretches it and rubs my prostate. It is a big turn-on. A past g/f would ocasionally fuck me with a strap-on. I love being watched while masturabting wihen at the same time being fucked in the ass
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
You let your SO insert a vibrator or anything else in your rear while having sex?

I would welcome a toy in me during sex, but it hasn't happened. I tried a vibrator once, but to be honest, I never felt the vibrations. I guess it didn't find the prostate, but I don't know. I do recall, though, it took me a long time to loosen up enough to take it in.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It's not my thing personally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
My wife love to put a vibrator in my ass, says she feels the vibrating and is a big turn on for her. I like it too!! Maybe too much??

You really want to try a cock, so much better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girlfriend does me with a strap-on.... Intense orgasm!
0 likes
I've fingered my own ass during masturbation but have yet to experience having a toy or cock up it though I want to try both.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy to be toyed, adds another experience
Lurker
0 likes
Yes whenever I can also my wife loves doing it to me, she likes the power of control over me, but not tried cock or strap on yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by brockl3
Girlfriend does me with a strap-on.... Intense orgasm!

me too! I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like using a dildo from time to time and when wife is in the mood we have strap-on sex
Lurker
0 likes
Not just no, nor hell no, but no fucking way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AlphaMaleX
Not just no, nor hell no, but no fucking way!

Take it that's a no then.
Shouldn't that be "butt no fucking way"?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

You really want to try a cock, so much better.

I found that to be true, but then I didn't get the same transcendental feeling from a cock in my ass as I do when it's in my mouth.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I generally keep many toys in my rear all at once. I can leave them there for a whole week, at times.

Story Verifier
0 likes
My wife did it to me once when we first started screwing around, 43 years ago. Maybe I liked it to much when she hit my Prostate because she'd never do it again. I finally stopped asking after a couple years.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is question for the boys, but I want to answer too.
I like a toy in my rear and a boy in my front. And I love to deal it out with my strap on, to girls and boys, preferably both at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I generally keep many toys in my rear all at once. I can leave them there for a whole week, at times.

Love to play with your fun filled rear. Lol.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Love to play with your fun filled rear. Lol.

Don't get too excited, but I also once had a guy in my rear. A friend of mine who didn't want to pay for his drive-in theater ticket.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Don't get too excited, but I also once had a guy in my rear. A friend of mine who didn't want to pay for his drive-in theater ticket.

Shit! I read the first line and went boing!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have put a vibrator in my ass, it felt pretty good, actually want to feel a real cock in me, haven't had the opportunity as of yet.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nasty! I would never put something in my ass, especially with a woman around!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Shit! I read the first line and went boing!

Boing? Yeah that happened to my friend too. I actually warned him before, but he still wasn't careful enough and hit his head on the trunk. Boing!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes it adds to the excitement and power of my orgasm besides if its good enough for you mate shouldn't it be good enough for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES. Love the toy in the rear. It does increase the orgasm.
I is also a great submissive thing when I wear it for the day. (or as long as possible)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love when a girl plays with my ass.. Tongue , fingers or toys....