Chamber Pot

last reply
21 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Resident Princess
0 likes
So in reading some of the BSDM checklist, I came across "Chamber Pot". Not having a clue what that was in the BDSM scene I goggled it, and I got nothing only what I already knew. As I am a princess and I love medieval history, I am very aware of what an actual Chamber Pot is. So my question to this group is:

What does "Chamber Pot" mean for the BDSM community?

Now I have asked around, but no one ever gives the same answer, so I am putting it out there to see what I get. Later I will post my responses unless those that I have asked respond.

Thanks

TxPrincess
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Chamber pot, or chamber pot use, is essentially the use of the toilet as a form of humiliation. It can involve such things as bathroom use control, literally using a chamber pot, having to empty said chamber pot. Chamber pots are often used in cage play as a further form of humiliation. The humiliation can also include consuming the contents of the chamber pot.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by TxKnight
consuming the contents of the chamber pot.

EEEWWWW EEEEWWWW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TxKnight
Chamber pot, or chamber pot use, is essentially the use of the toilet as a form of humiliation. It can involve such things as bathroom use control, literally using a chamber pot, having to empty said chamber pot. Chamber pots are often used in cage play as a further form of humiliation. The humiliation can also include consuming the contents of the chamber pot.

I've also seen it used as a cum receptacle for gang bangs and group sex.
Also, although not bdsm, it's used a lot with the "grown baby / nappy" fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
Not appealing...
Lurker
0 likes
Damn... wow...
no chance of changing my profile page to chamber pot-curious. None
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by LoftyObject45
Damn... wow...

LMFAO
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by LoftyObject45
Damn... wow...

Okay, first

Second, this is nasty.

Third, is this really through BDSM or just a sexual fetish in general? I've never heard of this term.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Okay, first

Second, this is nasty.

Third, is this really through BDSM or just a sexual fetish in general? I've never heard of this term.

Me either,ewwwww I'm gonna stick with my usual kind of pot.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Me either,ewwwww I'm gonna stick with my usual kind of pot.

Me and a Kitty we know we'd share that kind of pot, want to go under the bleachers and get stoned with us?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Me and a Kitty we know we'd share that kind of pot, want to go under the bleachers and get stoned with us?

Yes, let's all get stoned and forget all about the trauma that is the chamber pot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

heh heh, I know you pops, you're just tryin' to get me into your chamber.....

Quote by GingerKitty

Yes, let's all get stoned and forget all about the trauma that is the chamber pot.

hey Andrew... whenever someone mentions the word 'pot', you seem to appear very very quickly.....just sayin'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

hey Andrew... whenever someone mentions the word 'pot', you seem to appear very very quickly.....just sayin'

What can I say, I'm keen! Just not for the chamber pot. Proper pot which gets you high as balls is my thing, which I may just be having some of tomorrow.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by trinket
heh heh, I know you pops, you're just tryin' to get me into your chamber.....

I'd totally be a good girl, because you're not into girls. But, we can get Andrew in there and we can, well, do stuff to him. But, we need to get him stoned first.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I'd totally be a good girl, because you're not into girls. But, we can get Andrew in there and we can, well, do stuff to him. But, we need to get him stoned first.

Pops, stoned or not, we wouldn't have to convince him to go in there, we would prolly have trouble getting him OUT!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Okay, first

Second, this is nasty.

yes this is nasty

and I would assume it would be through BDSM as it was on the check list I found, but in my good searches and asking people I came up with nothing...I did find stories about Chamber maids servicing men when they were on the chamber pot.

this is the checklist link....it is pretty cool as it is a fillable PDF.....BDSM Checklist
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Pops, stoned or not, we wouldn't have to convince him to go in there, we would prolly have trouble getting him OUT!

Oh you're so right, but can you blame him? Sexy Aussie chick and a sexy American ganging up on the wee Scot.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
yes this is nasty

and I would assume it would be through BDSM as it was on the check list I found, but in my good searches and asking people I came up with nothing...I did find stories about Chamber maids servicing men when they were on the chamber pot.

this is the checklist link....it is pretty cool as it is a fillable PDF.....BDSM Checklist

Well, I'm not into this kind of stuff or any kind of 'hard' or 'extreme' play so I guess it's something I wouldn't know of. I still don't see how it would play a role in BDSM but I could be wrong. It happens, rarely, but it does.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wanted to know, what is BDSM, so I registered in this social network and now I am looking for a couple
Lurker
0 likes
A sub being treated as a urinal or even more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Like anneread, i have always known it to be treating a sub as a urinal. It does belong in the bdsm world as it is a (severe) form of control and humiliation. Like many fetishes, it isnt for everyone, but clearly it has and is something that some enjoy.

My undersanding is that drinking urine, from a health perspective, is relatively safe. It snt somethng that i personally have done though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have potty I sometimes use at night. It's a 2 litre measuring jug, although I think the most I've weed in it overnight has been about 1600ml. Usually I keep it stabilised in a metal bin. I'd love to attach some photos of it but can't work out how to.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Oh darn, and I had the Zig-Zag out...