Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you believe in ghosts?

last reply
74 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you think ghosts and spirits are real?

44 votes remaining
No, I don't believe in them. (21 votes) 48%
Yes, I believe they are real. (43 votes) 98%
Maybe, I'm not sure. (5 votes) 11%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just wondering how many people think ghosts are real. There's all kinds of shows dedicated to ghost and they have been on all the time due to Halloween coming up. There's ghost hunters, ghost adventures, a haunting...etc. I do believe in them even though I have never actually had an encounter or anything.

Lurker
0 likes
In the traditional sense of a haunting spirit, no, I do not

In the sense of wandering souls that have yet to find their rest, yes - but I do not believe that they intend harm to anyone, they're just lonely in a way
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I believe in Ghosts.
Story Verifier
0 likes
No.
I am always a gentleman.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I can easily believe there is still energy left behind. Do I think that the hauntings that are televised on cable shows are real? No.
Lurker
0 likes
Casper is very real. He is hovering outside of my window.

But to answer, I do not know. I can't question other people's experiences.
Lurker
0 likes
NO....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope
FINISH THE FIGHT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe there are many things out there that we have no proff of but yet they exist. I believe there are spirits out there that are in a different dimension yet still closely related to our own. There have been many instances of children seen talking to people some of them relatives when asked who they were. To many examples like that to say no to. So my answer is YES to something out there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ghosts is a poor choice of word - being Celtic I prefer the term 'spirit' and yes I do believe in them.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
No. I don't believe in any supernatural phenomenon actually. Ghosts are nowhere to be seen...
Lurker
0 likes
I have never seen one myself and I am happy about that!
Lurker
0 likes
I have never believed in the spirit world but one event which could be total coincidental has had me thinking. I do believe though sometimes when you miss someone terribly, you make something out of nothing.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Why not, if there is no other logical explanation for things you can come up with for things? Plus, it's kind of fun. Yeah, I believe in ghosts.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I believe in ghosts
Lurker
0 likes
I used to belong to a paranormal research group (aka "ghost busters") as their resident skeptic. In all our investigations, I never experienced anything that made me definitively think there was anything to ghosts. Doesn't mean necessarily that they don't "exist". By that I mean, that there could be natural phenomena, which people have taken as "ghosts", which simply hasn't been explained/quantified by science yet. However, I don't know if ghosts, in the "classical" definition at least, exist.
Lurker
0 likes
I do, and when there is something strange in my neighborhood I know who i'm going to call!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope don't believe one bit in ghosts
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i believe...
0 likes
As with much in the realm of the supernatural/metaphysical, I'm something of an agnostic (meaning that I think they are a matter of belief/faith or personal experience rather than fact in a scientific sense and that their factual existence or non-existence in unknown and possibly unknowable). There are phenomena there worth looking into but I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to say what they actually are. Investigation could show them to be an entirely natural phenomenon or maybe the notion of them being "supernatural" will be borne out. Perhaps encountering one might tip me in the direction of belief but I have never had the pleasure.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely believe in them.
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen Casper. Now tell me he ain't a ghost...duh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do believe in ghosts,it is Washington that I don't believe in lol
Lurker
0 likes
yes i believe, i lived in a haunted house
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw one in St Augustine FL
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Nope!