penetration how long is suitable

last reply
73 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
personally I believe 8 seconds is enough,you only have to ride a rodeo bull that long..but you should at least preform oral sex on your lady for 2 hrs or so before intercourse..men should use the concept of you have to heat up a frying pan up to sizzleing before you put the meat in,,so why not do that for lovemakeing,,then you can have a second go at it and last longer,,and she wont mind waiting for you to recoperate because shes been pleased by your tongue
Lurker
0 likes
If you have to perform 2 hours of oral before your lady has an orgasm, you're doing it wrong. 8 seconds is not enough.
Lurker
0 likes
tks magma-boils for the reply..i meant 8 seconds for the first go around,all night for the second..and my lady had at least a dozen orgasms in 2 hrs rideing my tongue
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
tks magma-boils for the reply..i meant 8 seconds for the first go around,all night for the second..and my lady had at least a dozen orgasms in 2 hrs rideing my tongue

Despite what some people think, there is such a thing as too much oral and after several consecutive orgasms, your pussy gets oversensitive and tired. I hope you were giving her breaks.
Lurker
0 likes
tks again..yeah a few but in the 70,s ..women were demanding oral from there men,and they loved it and I did also,,nowadays women are catering to men,your letting the young guys off way to easy as compared to when I was young
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
tks again..yeah a few but in the 70,s ..women were demanding oral from there men,and they loved it and I did also,,nowadays women are catering to men,your letting the young guys off way to easy as compared to when I was young

Sorry, what? I like getting oral from my guys but 2 hours imo is too long, I don't see how that has anything to do with changes in the times.
Lurker
0 likes
in the 40,50 60,s men didn't do it..it basically started in the 70,s..at that time men had to please women,hell it was like 4 to 6 months before we could touch there breasts .and men were taught to respect women...now its a free for all..hell you can get laid anywhere by anyone with no feelings
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
in the 40,50 60,s men didn't do it..it basically started in the 70,s..at that time men had to please women,hell it was like 4 to 6 months before we could touch there breasts .and men were taught to respect women...now its a free for all..hell you can get laid anywhere by anyone with no feelings

Actually no you can't because I don't sleep with any and everyone. I am very selective and there are always feelings involved. This is true for many, many people. You seem to have some sort of disdain for the younger generation. It is not what you think it is.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magma_Boils_333

Actually no you can't because I don't sleep with any and everyone. I am very selective and there are always feelings involved. This is true for many, many people. You seem to have some sort of disdain for the younger generation. It is not what you think it is.

I think it's a personal issue - as a member of the older generation myself, I have to agree totally with you, MB.

And his view is just that - my experience in the 70's was quite different than he describes. And a couple older friends who came of age in the 50's and 60's would rebuke his view of those periods as well.
Lurker
0 likes
tks sprite I,m beginning to think that way about this to...magma boils tks but.no I have no distain for young people,my kids are young 27,28,35..there great and so are there friends,and I have a fish tournament at the ranch 2 times a year for underprivalged kids,,thankyou very much..you have a distain for old people
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

I think it's a personal issue - as a member of the older generation myself, I have to agree totally with you, MB.

And his view is just that - my experience in the 70's was quite different than he describes. And a couple older friends who came of age in the 50's and 60's would rebuke his view of those periods as well.

Interestingly, it's often the 60's and 70's that I have heard people saying promiscuity and unprotected sex was rampant. I don't believe everything I read, but I find it interesting. I know a variety of older people and it's always a mix of stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
tks sprite I,m beginning to think that way about this to...magma boils tks but.no I have no distain for young people,my kids are young 27,28,35..there great and so are there friends,and I have a fish tournament at the ranch 2 times a year for underprivalged kids,,thankyou very much..you have a distain for old people

I do not have a disdain for old people, I have respect for the older generation, within reason. Congratulations on your good deeds but I'm not taking back my earlier post. I call them like I see them.
Lurker
0 likes
Jason tks but you must of been born and raised in the city...oh my god now I,ll get trashed for that..i like city people
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

yes, that's exactly right - i have a disdain for old people. i mean, it's obvious. *sighs* you seem to go to great lengths to be offended, Gerry. might work better for you if you just relax a bit and realize that you've been, so far, your own worst enemy on these threads by jumping to unwarranted and unfounded conclusions about what people think and feel. seriously, take a deep breath and realize that we're mostly a pretty non-judgmental and accepting bunch of people here. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magma_Boils_333

Interestingly, it's often the 60's and 70's that I have heard people saying promiscuity and unprotected sex was rampant. I don't believe everything I read, but I find it interesting. I know a variety of older people and it's always a mix of stories.

My experience was this:

Promiscuity not so much, pretty much got together with someone and stayed loyal to them

Unprotected sex: I didn't even know what a condom was till I was in college - and I lost my virginity at 16
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
Jason tks but you must of been born and raised in the city...oh my god now I,ll get trashed for that..i like city people

Sorry, small town in the middle of no-where - 12,000 people and the nearest town larger was 70 miles away
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

My experience was this:

Promiscuity not so much, pretty much got together with someone and stayed loyal to them

Unprotected sex: I didn't even know what a condom was till I was in college - and I lost my virginity at 16

Interesting, this could also describe some people today, sometimes things stay exactly the same no matter how much people preach that they are different. I'm sure some people were promiscuous then and I know many were monogamous, same can be said about today.
Lurker
0 likes
holly god sprit your out to lunch,swoosch it went over your head,,read whats wrote,and I give a fat rats ass if you don't like old people.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
holly god sprit your out to lunch,swoosch it went over your head,,read whats wrote,and I give a fat rats ass if you don't like old people.

I think you need to chill out before you pop a blood vessel or something.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

ummm... ok, no need to run with the insults. i've done my best to read "whats wrote", a bit of a chore, honestly, from your post about how women don't like guys who wear panties and that women have no sense to this strange veer into the younger generation have nothing but disdain towards the older which is based on... ok, i'm not even sure what kind of logic it's based on, honestly. seems to me you're just intent on getting into arguments, tho i could be wrong. if you have a problem with me pointing that out, then i'll be sure not to point it out again. i WILL be happy to point out that there was no reason to be rude to me - i guess being of the older generation gives you that right?

Lurker
0 likes
yeah actually I just had 4 stints put in sept 24 to get the blood going
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
yeah actually I just had 4 stints put in sept 24 to get the blood going

Then take your blood pressure pills and chill, you seem to be all worked up over nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i guess being of the older generation gives you that right?

(gives Sprite a friendly hug)

Not everyone of that generation is brisk, some of us DO know how to be polite
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

(gives Sprite a friendly hug)

Not everyone of that generation is brisk, some of us DO know how to be polite

smile that was aimed at one individual only, i know better - i've been lucky enough to make friends across the age spectrum here - and just like everyone under 25 isn't a young punk, not everyone over 35 is a fossil. :)

Lurker
0 likes
sprit with a face like that ,,your just gorgeous men would love you
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
sprit with a face like that ,,your just gorgeous men would love you

lol - you do realize that's a still from an animated movie, right? and really, what does that have to do with anything? *sighs* time to start drinking again, i think...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

lol - you do realize that's a still from an animated movie, right? and really, what does that have to do with anything? *sighs* time to start drinking again, i think...

(hands you a glass of Chambord, pours a double for himself)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

(hands you a glass of Chambord, pours a double for himself)

btw, your play list rocks - just thought i'd point that out, seeing as how this threads kind of gone to hell. smile

Lurker
0 likes
if that's all you got mmmm not even much sence in replying..ok go get drunk,people usually do that so as to drown there troubles,cry in your beer,,i,m terribly sorry your life is the shits