femine body parts

last reply
45 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hi ladies I,m a straight 59 year old male,i,d like to ask you ,if a man needed a kidney from a woman to stay alive and she was the right match,should he except it from a woman,after all its a femine part which as a man if she asked him to wear panties and he refused because its femine and says no way why would he want anything in or on him feminine.my x wife of 35 years asked me to wear panties hell I had no problem with and I bless her for asking me,as they feel and fit a hell of a lot better than mens ugly underwear.as a straight male iwear panties 24/7 for 41 years and love it.also I was a professional rodeo bullrider for 15 years I wouldn,t call that a sissy or feminine..why are so many ladies against this as you can wear what you want are boxers,ties ,t shirts,suits,pants with zippers,anything you want and men don't say a word,,what if we said you weara dress and that's it,can you imagine the feminine uproar..tks for reading this
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
What does a vital organ have to do with panties? Are you saying if a male were to accept a kidney from a female donor, he'd suddenly get the urge to wear panties?

A kidney isn't a 'feminine' body part. I'm really at a loss as to what you're asking.

As far as men wearing panties goes, it's not something I like because I like my men manly.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women and men both have kidneys, am I right?
Lurker
0 likes
sorry I posted this as I see this is just to much for feminine minds to understand
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
Women and men both have kidneys, am I right?

He's talking about femines though. I think femines are cat-like creatures? I don't know.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
sorry I posted this as I see this is just to much for feminine minds to understand

Oh...I get it. You're trolling.

Carry on, then.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

Really, the only organs you could transplant that would cause you to 'maybe' have feminine thoughts would be ovaries. The rest of them, there is no difference.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

Really, the only organs you could transplant that would cause you to 'maybe' have feminine thoughts would be ovaries. The rest of them, there is no difference.

But...men...don't need ovaries.

Am I in the Twilight Zone right now?

Lurker
0 likes
no I was asking why you ladies hate straight men who love wearing panties,and don,t think there masculine..panties are just a piece of cloth for god sakes...I have to respect and tolerate a bi or gay person but yet you can not tolerate a straight man wearing panties ,what a shame for equatity.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

But...men...don't need ovaries.

Am I in the Twilight Zone right now?

I was speaking medically, SWW.

The whole question was inane and his latest question even more so

There are straight women who like seeing their man in women's panties, just that our little group in here is a small cross-section of the whole and that those who responded don't like it is no indication of the wider range
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
no I was asking why you ladies hate straight men who love wearing panties,and don,t think there masculine..panties are just a piece of cloth for god sakes...I have to respect and tolerate a bi or gay person but yet you can not tolerate a straight man wearing panties ,what a shame for equatity.

What if a man got a femine vagina transplant? Would you think differently? Would it be okay to wear mascine boxers?

If you prick a mascine wearing panties, does he not bleed?

what a shame for equatity

I'm for equatity too. I like titties to be relatively equal in size.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

First of all, I thought you were talking about kidney transplants.

Secondly, I'm not intolerant of anyone's preferences. If wearing panties is your bag, good for you.

Just because it's something I don't prefer doesn't mean I'm intolerant of it. A man in panties does nothing for me sexually, but I'm not against guys wearing panties.

I'm sure there are things that you don't find sexually appealing. It doesn't make you intolerant...you just like what you like.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

umm... i don't recall ever saying i hated straight men who love wearing panties... personally, i'm perfectly fine with anyone doing whatever they want, as long as it doesn't hurt or take away the rights of others. feel free to go all the way if you want - i roomed with a cross dresser for a while - lovely guy. even went shopping with him for women's clothes from time to time.

and, as for your comment about it being too much for feminine minds to understand... ok... you're sure as hell not getting one of MY kidneys. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

He's talking about femines though. I think femines are cat-like creatures? I don't know.

I'm with you MF....I thought OP was talking about femines. Cat-like creatures, or land mines that are disguised as cats.

He wears panties and that's fine with me. I guess he can't take a little criticism.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm for equatity too. I like titties to be relatively equal in size.

it's a pain when they're not - makes bra shopping incredibly difficult.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Marinepilot

or land mines that are disguised as cats.

In that case I'm against femines. Land mines in general are bad but femines sound super annoying to boot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What if a man got a femine vagina transplant? Would you think differently? Would it be okay to wear mascine boxers?

If you prick a mascine wearing panties, does he not bleed?
*facepalm Nooooooooo i know this might be offensive to the poor asker but I cannot help laughing!!! biggrin
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by gerry197

I don't hate you because you wear panties, and I certainly can tolerate you wearing them. Honestly, I don't care what type of lingerie you enjoy wearing. However, I don't find it a turn on, and it's not something I would want my man to do. I'm more traditional that way.

I'm also not into fisting, orgies, or bukakke, but I certainly don't hate the people who enjoy it. It's just not my kink. Don't get your panties in such a bunch.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by freesoul
*facepalm Nooooooooo i know this might be offensive to the poor asker but I cannot help laughing!!! biggrin

Can't we all, femines and mascines, just get along?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd like to place an order for a kidney, vagina, and a pair of panties, please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear panties and love how they feel and fit but I know a lot of ladies don't like there men in womens clothing but I agree if women can wear male clothing then why cant we wear womens clothing and be accepted in society I guess im lucky that my wife lets me be who I want to be
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Gerry, you should probably pay a little bit more attention to the proper use of capitalization, punctuation and paragraph structuring if you're going to be posing questions on this forum.

Liberal use of coherency would also be wise, I mean... your title states that you wish to discuss female body parts, but the body of your wall of text indicates that you'd really rather discuss men wearing ladies underwear.

Perhaps a better thread title would have been:

"Why do all you sexist, weak-minded, bitches - hate on us masculine men for wearing g-strings, thongs or boy shorts?"

That would have set the tone that you were going for immediately and better led into your main gripes section.

Cheers & welcome to Lush, Cowboy!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
tks well made male..don't really like calling people names especially women,they usually are quite sensitive.but sure voice there opinion if something don,t suit em.a little immature maybe yet after all its 2013 were not quite evolved yet as a species ,,so we have to put people down so we feel good about ourselves,,as your suggestion of a better title I was being nice or trying to..and for puncation and capitalization my heads been bashed in by horns a lot of times,even though I had grade 12...40 yearsago.. fuck it I can still spell ..who the fk needs capitalization or puncation...tks for your comment cowboy and nice hat,,cheers
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
hi ladies I,m a straight 59 year old male,i,d like to ask you ,if a man needed a kidney from a woman to stay alive and she was the right match,should he except it from a woman,after all its a femine part which as a man if she asked him to wear panties and he refused because its femine and says no way why would he want anything in or on him feminine.my x wife of 35 years asked me to wear panties hell I had no problem with and I bless her for asking me,as they feel and fit a hell of a lot better than mens ugly underwear.as a straight male iwear panties 24/7 for 41 years and love it.also I was a professional rodeo bullrider for 15 years I wouldn,t call that a sissy or feminine..why are so many ladies against this as you can wear what you want are boxers,ties ,t shirts,suits,pants with zippers,anything you want and men don't say a word,,what if we said you weara dress and that's it,can you imagine the feminine uproar..tks for reading this

If someone has been on the donor list and would rather die that accept a person's kidney that they're gracious enough to GIVE - then by all means - kick the bucket by being an ungrateful, undeserving idiot.

I would hope that, if in such a situation, one would be able to look at the situation per it's life and death consequences and not something as inconsequential as 'her girly parts.'

I, for one, don't want anyone's body parts stringing me along - male or female. But, if someone doesn't oppose the whole concept of organ donation to live, then I don't see why the gender of the donor would matter.

Per the panties - whatever. Go out and buy some if it'll make you happy. LOL

You can't, though, ask such ridiculous questions and then try to insult everyone as if we're too stupid to read.

I only answered your initial question because your sexism is showing like a fat pimple on the tip of your nose.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's threads like this that remind me why I love Lush so much.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
metilda I rest my case..but I did have a cow named metilda once long ago,a very nice cow
Lurker
0 likes
tks for comment naughty annie,fk hope I spelled that right..one beautifull young lady or heifer you are..glad you liked the thread,would love to be a friend of yours,you seem like a lot of fun
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
metilda I rest my case..but I did have a cow named metilda once long ago,a very nice cow

Quote by gerry197
fuck it I can still spell ..who the fk needs capitalization or puncation

This is true.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by gerry197
tks well made male..don't really like calling people names especially women,they usually are quite sensitive.

Indeed, women are sensitive. I'm sure they had quite a reaction when they saw your response in the thread 'What is your favourite scent?' in En Vogue :

Quote by gerry197
vanilla flavour on a beautifull vagina while eateing eat.

I don't feel like threadjacking here... the more we keep this thread on topic, the more hilarious it's gonna be.

Stay safe, cowboy.