Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is your favorite position(s) and why?

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ladies, what is/are your favorite position(s)? and what do you like about it? why is it a fav?

personally, there are very few positions i don't like, but i'm curious what the ladies might say. seems that answers might include the way it feels physically, what visuals one might enjoy, and the intangible psychological dimension (it's dominating, it's animalistic, it's naughty, etc)
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood and where we are. But there are few I do not like. Actually I can't think of one I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree it is all about the mood I am in. Sometimes I just want to be bent over and taken from behind. Others it is yab yum position. Where we can look into each others eyes and connect on a deeper level. There are not many I don't like either.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hey, i realized a committed a forum no-no, but posting something that's already been asked a few times, but thx for ur replies nevertheless.
Lurker
0 likes
doggystyle best but like them all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy = for the deepness. Oh the sweet, sweet deepness. lol
Lurker
0 likes
All of them, most fav tho..I would half to say Doggy.Not only can the woman get her hair pulled ass shakin all ober the man...it gives the man something to hold on to!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy for me so I can get really deep and I can watch her ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Sixty-nine as I could stay there all day long.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My favorite is doggy...love the feeling of having a hard cock deep inside me while spanking my ass and pulling my hair.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Missionary is by far my favorite...I think it's highly underrated.

Then followed closely by doggy and reverse cowgirl. There's also the one where you're like both on your sides, kind of spooned. There are so many names for it, so I don't know what to call it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Doggy for me... I love being fucked while he has my hair wrapped around his hand pulling it with every thrust, or being choked, or him smacking my ass as he fucks me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sex, so all positions are great. Although my go to positions are cowgirl, missionary with legs up, and doggie bent over.
I love cowgirl as I can control just about everything, and it's a bit more intimate.
The other two are more so all about the best feeling..
Lurker
0 likes
I like missionary. I'm flexible and he puts my legs up around my head. It makes me super tight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me nothing beats doggystyle.
Lurker
0 likes
For myself it has to be .......69.ing My partner has allways gone for Doggy..xx
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Missionary is by far my favorite...I think it's highly underrated.

Then followed closely by doggy and reverse cowgirl. There's also the one where you're like both on your sides, kind of spooned. There are so many names for it, so I don't know what to call it.

Exactly my thoughts smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got to be doggystyle, you can get so deep and hands are still free to roam. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
definitely doggy, and it's especially good when I have another man in front of me so I can suck his cock
Lurker
0 likes
Doggie: for a deep, hard and rough pounding

Reverse cowgirl: because it hits a spot of amazing sensation that other positions don't achieve

Me on top: if I want to orgasm during penetration

On my knees having a cock eased into my mouth: because I like feeling I'm reluctantly submitting to it (that's how I was introduced to it and find it hard to relate to happening in any other way)

My head buried between a girls legs: because I love it, especially when she's pulling my hair and pushing her mound against my mouth as she cums (similar reason to above)

Sometimes how you were introduced to sex conditions how you relate or become accustomed to it. When exposed to slow sensual sex/love making I find it difficult to feel excited.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Cowgirl so I can see her tits bounce.

Oops ... forgot this was Ask the Gals ......
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon