11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

The Janis.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was lucky and got to see Janis at a 12 hour concert for Peace at Shea Stadium late 60's. Huge lineup included Steppenwolf, Credence , She was amazing
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
That's right, i'm bombing this thread... *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Sorry Sprite but if this is an example of your classic rock you are pathetic
Lurker
0 likes

This is classic rock.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NYMM500
I was lucky and got to see Janis at a 12 hour concert for Peace at Shea Stadium late 60's. Huge lineup included Steppenwolf, Credence , She was amazing

I love her songs, her passion and I feel like she just gave it her all. Just threw it out there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

The hip hop thread is coming my dear, just not yet.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The Velvet Underground rules, does anyone agree?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by deftones25
The Velvet Underground rules, does anyone agree?

I do. Lou Reed...He cannot be denied.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I love this song, raw and just what classic rock should be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't go as "classic" as the rest of you did, but it still falls within the bounds.

LOL! This is one of my favorite songs. Ulrich fails in this version though, and in turn Hammet starts blowing. Bahaha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This one is far superior after you get past the first portion and fast forward it to 10:35 (lol). Before that is just a backstage deal with signings, while Hetfield is being his normal douchey self. Then they go to what looks like a warm up then finally at 10 min 35 sec you get to the creamy juicy center.

Still love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DrMcNasty
I didn't go as "classic" as the rest of you did, but it still falls within the bounds.

LOL! This is one of my favorite songs. Ulrich fails in this version though, and in turn Hammet starts blowing. Bahaha!

Qualifies, they are rocking it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

Qualifies, they are rocking it out.

I'm so glad you approve.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This is Nina Simone's song, however the whole thing together capture perfectly Rock revolution.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Nice ones so far. I loved LadyX videos, made some nice discoveries there.

Here's an all-time favorite of mine. I love Pete Townsend's skills here, alternating between lead and rhythm guitar. The Who have always been perceived as precursors to hardrock and the godfathers of punk. This song/video is an obvious proof of that :

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Awesome synth and guitar solos. This is worth listening to entirely :

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Something a bit more bluesy. One of the greatest superband ever Cream, featuring Clapton. A classic song from Robert Johnson too. I went to see Clapton live a few years ago, it was such a letdown he didn't play this song.