Announcing Our Adventure!

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A story series collaboration by the one and only Poppet and GingerKitty, the team also known as GingerPop. We have worked very hard on this for a few months and are pretty proud of the results so far. We thank all of you who have commented and scored already. For those who haven't and want to, here are the links:

Part One: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/our-adventure-so-it-begins.aspx

Part Two: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/our-adventure-she-takes-control.aspx

More links will be added as more stories come hot off the press, once a week. Hot being the operative word, there.
Lurker
0 likes
The last story of Our Adventure is up! It's a mixed bag of emotions for me. Happy because I feel as if I've achieved something, sad because it's all over and also quite proud. Poppet has been great fun to write with, this story has been great fun to write. Though, like with anything, it wasn't without it's tribulations. We pushed each other and we pushed each other hard. This is a story that I will remember for a long time, thank you all for reading and thanks to Poppet for writing with me. It has been a great ride!

Part 1 http://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/our-adventure-so-it-begins.aspx

Part 2 http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/our-adventure-she-takes-control.aspx

Part 3 http://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/our-adventure-unexpected-turn.aspx

Part 4 http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/our-adventure-moving-in-together.aspx

Part 5 http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/our-adventure-wedding-and-honeymoon-1.aspx
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
When I joined Lush, I never thought I’d work with someone else in a writing project. I’ve had the honour to do so with three now. For some reason, it’s been the best with Andrew. I guess because he and I were so equal in the project. We have blood, sweat, tears and even arguments into this. The story came so natural for both of us.

When we started it was just one two, which turned into four and then five. I think five rounds it out perfectly. It’s taken us a long time, but it’s been so worth it. Andrew is brilliant to work with. I loved the writing bits and the audio bits. It’s just so us, and I couldn’t have asked for a better writing partner.

I do hope after we get out own headspace back and our own projects done we can write again. I think we make one hell of a team. Thank you for putting up with me, Andrew. I know I can be a slave driver. But, you know I love you.

Please check out Our Adventure series, it’s worth the read and listen.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations on completing your story series! smile
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Congratulations on completing your story series! smile

Thank you, Liz. It was a lot of fun. xxx
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
When I joined Lush, I never thought I’d work with someone else in a writing project. I’ve had the honour to do so with three now. For some reason, it’s been the best with Andrew. I guess because he and I were so equal in the project. We have blood, sweat, tears and even arguments into this. The story came so natural for both of us.

When we started it was just one two, which turned into four and then five. I think five rounds it out perfectly. It’s taken us a long time, but it’s been so worth it. Andrew is brilliant to work with. I loved the writing bits and the audio bits. It’s just so us, and I couldn’t have asked for a better writing partner.

I do hope after we get out own headspace back and our own projects done we can write again. I think we make one hell of a team. Thank you for putting up with me, Andrew. I know I can be a slave driver. But, you know I love you.

Please check out Our Adventure series, it’s worth the read and listen.

I am writing a collaboration with another lushie for the first time. If your experience is anything likd mine is, it's an exciting way to write. It rejuvenats and makes me want to write more. I love the mix of our characters and how I know everything about my character, but I don't know how her character will respond. Her character is different then something I would write on my own.

The best part, of course, has been the learning process that has taken place. I am becoming a better writer because she pushes me to be. She teaches me things and doesn't accept what isn't my best. She sees my holes and asks me to show her more and stop telling. I couldn't ask for more.

Congratulations, like Liz said. I hope you enjoyed your story, because if you didn't enjoy it, how can anyone else?
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I am writing a collaboration with another lushie for the first time. If your experience is anything likd mine is, it's an exciting way to write. It rejuvenats and makes me want to write more. I love the mix of our characters and how I know everything about my character, but I don't know how her character will respond. Her character is different then something I would write on my own.

The best part, of course, has been the learning process that has taken place. I am becoming a better writer because she pushes me to be. She teaches me things and doesn't accept what isn't my best. She sees my holes and asks me to show her more and stop telling. I couldn't ask for more.

Congratulations, like Liz said. I hope you enjoyed your story, because if you didn't enjoy it, how can anyone else?

I totally agree with you. I never knew what Andrew was going to write and he didn’t know what I was going to either. We did a male and female point of view, so it was different. It seems our readers love that about our story. It’s one of the best ideas I thought of for our stories.

I think both me and Andrew can admit we both have learned a great deal from each other working this way. I know I did, I loved it all. I’m glad to see we’ve finished it, but I’m sad it’s over at the same time. He’s brilliant to work with.

I’ll look out for yours when it comes out; it’ll be interesting to read someone else’s.
Thank you. We both enjoyed it immensely.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

I totally agree with you. I never knew what Andrew was going to write and he didn’t know what I was going to either. We did a male and female point of view, so it was different. It seems our readers love that about our story. It’s one of the best ideas I thought of for our stories.

I think both me and Andrew can admit we both have learned a great deal from each other working this way. I know I did, I loved it all. I’m glad to see we’ve finished it, but I’m sad it’s over at the same time. He’s brilliant to work with.

I’ll look out for yours when it comes out; it’ll be interesting to read someone else’s.
Thank you. We both enjoyed it immensely.

did you use google drive? Im starting to use it, and the ability to allow two people to write the same document is really handy.

Thanks for looking. I don't know how soon it will be done, I'm a slow writer at the best of times, and its in an edit at the moment. This could take awhile
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
did you use google drive? Im starting to use it, and the ability to allow two people to write the same document is really handy.

Thanks for looking. I don't know how soon it will be done, I'm a slow writer at the best of times, and its in an edit at the moment. This could take awhile

No, we have each other on Skype. If I started the Chapter, I'd do my bit and send him it and he'd do his bit and send it back to me. We'd do that until done. We switched back maybe four or five times until finished each chapter. It's how we did everything, through Skype.

It's okay, it's taken us since May to do our five parts as well. It was a simple idea we talked about, and finally I said, Let's do it! Andrew and I work at different paces and I was also in the middle of writing a novel back in the summer. It was worth it though!

Keep me posted on when it does come out. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Just giving this a bump. I'm still pretty proud of this story series, you know.