Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can anyone recommend a good vibrator pleeeeaaase...?

last reply
36 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously, I have just broken my vibe! Bad times, second one in 4 months....!

Can anyone recommend a good one? Like clit stimulation.... Alot..(cough)

I am uk based.... And shortly will be very frustrated....! sad

Thanks ladies!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hitachi magic wand. nothing better.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
Hitachi magic wand. nothing better.

The Hitachi magic wand certainly wins all the reviews I have ever seen for a mains operated vibe.

For battery operated, the lelo range gets most positive reviews. Particularly the Ina. But they are pricey.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, its called a guys dick. Thats my vibe
Bubble butt cutie
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously that would be the best option..... Not always possible when the need arises....
Lurker
0 likes
I wasted hundreds on various sex toys. They either wouldn't last, or didn't perform as advertised. I finally bought a Sybian and it is the ultimate sex toy. It is a bit expensive though at $1400. But if you add up the cost of all the toys you have bought, and will buy, it's justified.
I would recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand if you don't want to spend $1400. It's very durable. I have had one for 6 years and used it daily until I bought my Sybian. Some girls say its too intense. Just wrap a towel around it if it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lelo makes the best toys! Pricey, but high quality and they last. Look them up, read the reviews and pick your pleasure. I think you would be very happy with the Soraya.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely Lelo brand! I have Soraya and few others, but honestly, I dont reach for any other. It simplly is best I ever tried!

Lurker
0 likes
Definitely - a jimmyjane form 6 for me - it's rechargeable, waterproof, sexy and powerful - pricey? yes but worth every dollar ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Another vote for Lelo Soraya from me. Seriously - if you did a poll, it's probably going to be the runaway winner in this thread. I have many toys but if I could only have one, Soraya is all I'd need.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
another vote for Lelo - honestly, since Doll turned me on to their line, i haven't even considered buying anything else - we, as a couple, own 6 (they have a variety of different models) and all our old vibes have become landfill - with the exception of my Hello Kitty vibe - somethings you just can't part with. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
I agree with the ladies above who've said Lelo...

I have an Ina 2 and a Gigi 2 and I would definitely recommend them.

The Ina is great for g-spot and clit stimulation, with its wee arm (which you can also turn around, if you prefer anal play)

The Gigi is just a great vibe, internal or external stimulation, works just great.

I think they are both waterproof, although I've never tried them in the bath or shower.

Although they are expensive, they are very durable and powerful. I'd like to point out that my first Gigi got rather noisy and I got in touch with Lelo, who were very helpful and sorted me out with a new one. (They come with 1 year guarantee and a 10 year warranty too, so it's good to know when you're investing all that cash)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All look good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you want strong vibrations then there's nothing better than a Fairy Wand Massager or equivalent as shown here at Eden Fantasies. It's VERY powerful and plugs into the nearest electrical outlet. The one in the link is for the U.S. but I'm sure you can get them there also.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/massagers/fairy-wand-massager

Below is the link for a similar version from Ann Summers

http://www.annsummers.com/p/bodywand-xgen-clitoral-stimulator-large/07cshdas1327014
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girls here suggested lelo months ago to me, so i purchased one. Love it. Thanks Girls. you knew what would hit the spot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife seems to enjoy the jimmy jane Little Chroma

Of course, I usually finger her and use it on her so not totally sure how it is for solo action.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by She
Definitely Lelo brand! I have Soraya and few others, but honestly, I dont reach for any other. It simplly is best I ever tried!

Nudges credit card ok big boy, let's order one of those
Lurker
0 likes
Lorzy no matter what you pick, go through lovehoney (), they have amazing customer service, they will take returns if anything is broken upto a year.
Lurker
0 likes
Total Ecstasy Triple ..

they actually have it at the Lush Store... giggles

the hitachi magic wand is also awesome... but very "different"..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Another vote for Lelo Soraya from me. Seriously - if you did a poll, it's probably going to be the runaway winner in this thread. I have many toys but if I could only have one, Soraya is all I'd need.

I agree 100%. Just take a look at my blog pic...........no its not me! LOL

Quote by Mazza
Although they are expensive, they are very durable and powerful. I'd like to point out that my first Gigi got rather noisy and I got in touch with Lelo, who were very helpful and sorted me out with a new one. (They come with 1 year guarantee and a 10 year warranty too, so it's good to know when you're investing all that cash)

My first Soraya broke after about 18 months of very hard use and LELO replaced it No Questions Asked. No that is standing behind your products!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need to check out LELO vibrators!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hitachi Magic Wand is the only vibrator for me.....It rocks my world....and then some...xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
THE ULTIMATE O!

Seriously this is the BEST vibrator I've ever used. It's designed to give women who have trouble reaching an orgasm, or those who do to have stronger ones. Like wow, it's amazing. 7 great settings, it's quiet, easy to clean, and feels great! You can buy it from Ann Summers. Definitely worth the price though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lelo is the best for both parties ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fave is called the We Vibe. It is a U shaped vibe, wider and thicker at each end, quite small with 2 vibe rating intensities. Waterproof and rechargeable . Designed to be inserted in the vag and the other end then runs between your lips with the wide end resting on your clit. The inside pad is resting against your G spot. You can make your own intensity by slipping a finger in and squeezing the vibe into your G spot and clit. Class AAA results. It can also be inserted into your arse and vag while you do the handiwork on your clit. The beauty of this little unit is it is small enough to leave in while you're having sex with your man and he gets a buzz on as well. If it's in vag and arse, he get his balls and cock buzzed. A win-win device this one and small enough to be purse sized, go anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
ohhh myyyyyy goodness .. or is it naughtiness...

the "Classic"

awesome