Older women?

last reply
55 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like fucking or having sex with older women? I have fucked several old women, My first wifes Mother, boy was she a good piece of ass, I liked fucking older women very much, they were easier to get their pants down then the young ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
Do you like fucking or having sex with older women? I have fucked several old women, My first wifes Mother, boy was she a good piece of ass, I liked fucking older women very much, they were easier to get their pants down then the young ones.

GTFOOH. Get writing the story now! This is too good not to share. So many questions are flying around filthy mind. OMG I so want to read this story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with older women seem to be a lot less drama and seem to know what they want. They also seem to be better in bed. I'm all for the older women!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely a +1 on an older woman. Focused, driven. They know what they want, when they want it. Generally they are past the "self conscious stage" Yup definitely a +1!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well....if I really like a woman, her age doesn't matter. I'd still rather have one good year with the right one than a lifetime with a loser. So that makes age irrelevant for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Recently had the pleasure of a 64year old who had a great body with no wrinkles and pert tits. Lovely smooth pussy and when I put my tounge in her arse she came like a woman possesed. Turned out she had never been rimmed before. Has asked me to return and teach her how to enjoy anal without pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is not a barrier........once they are past the legal scale...of course !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I do believe age is but a number. My criteria has to do with a woman taking care of herself. To me it's all about being fit rather than being young.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Age makes absolutely no difference after they are 18.
0 likes
I married an older woman (9 years) and I think that if I had to do it over again, I'd go with someone my age or a bit younger. Nothing against older women, just that I've been there, done that, and the reality did not necessarily live up to the fantasy. YMMV, though. All ages can be sexy (Michelle Pfeiffer is older than me and I'd do her in a trice); all ages can have their downsides.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've pretty much always liked them. One twice my age screwed my brains out for over a year. She almost wound my mainspring past the "Sproing" point many times.

I married one 6 years older with 4 kids. We've been together for 43 years and I have no desire to leave her. I adore her, but I would like to talk her into a threesome with a Black woman.

The only problem in all those years was about 5 years ago when she gave up on anything to do with sex. For 38 years she screwed my brains out so I am truly a happy man. I just miss it a lot.

8 to 80, crippled, blind or crazy, if she wants to be screwed, I'm for it. Actually 100 would be OK too as long as it didn't hurt her.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like I'm at the perfect age where I'm old enough to be an 'older man' to a young woman and still young enough to be the younger man to an older woman. It's a nice place to be!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
Age is not a barrier........once they are past the legal scale...of course !

I agree with Jack, age is never a barrier. Every age has it's charms, but those 40-50 somethings are sexy and they know it!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Yeah, I've always had a thing for older women. But as I'm starting to get a few miles on myself, it's the women my age that are increasingly peaking my interest. No doubt I'll tip over to the younger ones as I get on.

I think women in their 30s and 40s are the sexiest.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really dont care about her age (rofl)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm in my 70's, 30 years ago older women were GREAT!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
They are still great! The older the better. Women in their seventies are hot and will do anything to please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes love those older (bolder) women. Always eager to please.
The Engineer
0 likes
would really love to do an older women
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i certainly believe wine and women taste better with time and age
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had an older woman, only my age or younger. I like the pretty young ladies, as my wife will agree. I am intrigued about older women now....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes older women know what they want and will let you know upfront i like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older women is a major turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
age is not a barrier it is about if you get on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 19, I dated a 31-year-old. She was brilliant in bed and she taught me so much and I enjoyed her very much with her adventurous, erotic, and caring nature. Wonderful sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had the lucky experience yet, but it is definitely a huge goal. Currently working on one of my professors!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had a few older women, the biggest age gap being 30 yr. She was one hell of a fuck!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love them older, much more fun!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, of course, though these days there seem to be more younger than older, at least available and willing........do the maths.... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OldGeezer
Oh yes, of course, though these days there seem to be more younger than older, at least available and willing........do the maths.... smile

*spits out drink*

well played with the screenname.