Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm new here. Happily married husband of almost 9 years. My wife and I recently started an online adult toy business that we hope will grow enough so we can have some steady financial stability. But that's not why I'm here, not trying to advertise. I get fantasies, vivid fantasies, about my wife and I, and I wrote one of them down. I was writing as I was think and my handwriting got sloppy, so my wife asked me to type it up, so she could read it. She wanted to enjoy the moment that I created. In the past she has said that I would be good enough at writing stories and I should attempt to publish them. We're not talking "50 Shades of Grey". I don't want to and can't get motivated enough to write anything that long. My stuff is more scenario based, love poems, stuff like that. I have told her that I don't want to offend her with anything that sometimes my stuff gets pretty graphic, she tells me not to worry, I won't offend her. There are things in bed she will do that things she won't do. But when it comes to my fantasies, and my writing, it is going to cross that line. l
I'm just looking for opinions on my writing. Do you see anything wrong with it? Can I go further? I realize these are sex stories, and there are virtually no limits, but total anarchy doesn't float well. I'm hoping my wife will take the opportunity to read all of this any enjoy it as well. Love You Babe
Lurker
0 likes
if you submitted a story or two we might be able to give you an opinion on your writing smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hey, Irish,

i would suggest that you submit your stories here so we can publish them for you - that way people can actually give you informed opinions. also, you might want to read some of what we have to offer so you get an idea of what other people find arousing - in fact, it might be fun for you and your wife to read them together to find out what kind of things she enjoys and you can write along those lines. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
i'm with the girls... if u don't at least try to get published here no one will ever know if u r good or bad... that includes u..
look forward to reading yr first story..