Announcing our "Autumn Equinox" Competition Winners

last reply
26 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was perhaps our most challenging competition to date. The theme was fairly specific, and authors had to really show their creative sides.

The judging was difficult, and our panel each had differing Top 3's.

I have to say, the standard of writing, and indeed storytelling, was excellent.

Here are the winning entries:

1st Place ($200): Orange Moon Tashtego
2nd Place ($125): The Great Rite Kim
3rd Place ($75): The Offering naughtyannie

Congratulations to the winners! I'll be in touch.

These stories made up the remainder of the Top 10:

Fall In Flames Liz
Not Dead AbigailThornton
A Change of Heart simply_sweet
Carnival of Sluts: My Visit to Iron Henge ByronLord
Harvesting Rachel Sweet_as_Candy
The Equinox of Thirteen Alexandra_A
No Sympathy for Lilly Black Magical_Felix

A huge thank you to everyone who took part.

We will be announcing a new competition, over the coming weeks.

Cheers,

Nicola
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well done......Congratulations TASH!! You know you are my favorite on here along with SITTING. Great writing and you get stronger with every effort. A writer's greatest compliment is that I'm jealous of your deft handling of your material. A well deserved recognition to cap your many fine recent stories of excellent quality. My other favorite did not get recognized, but I see her story got selected as one of this month's "picks" so some consolation I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats!! :d/
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Thank you! There are some great stories in the top 10 - I need to catch up on a few that I haven't read yet myself. Well done to all.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations guys! Your tales were hot and the rewards were well deserved. Great job.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone! The real winners of this competition are our readers!
Lurker
0 likes
Well done everyone! Always excellent entries in the competitions. Some amazing talent on lush!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations!! Fabulous writing by some great authors smile These were all great stories!! biggrin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To the judges, thank you so very much. I'm truly humbled. And, okay, I'll admit that it feels great. Wow. I'm floored.

Congratulations to Kim and Annie for their excellent entries and to all the other top ten finishers! I agree that there was some really fine work on display. Everybody really seemed to go after it. There were a couple of stories I loved that weren't recognized which I suppose just goes to show how strong the field was.

I have to say the theme had me scratching my head. Check that. Banging my head... against the table. (Who the fuck was responsible for that?!) Thank God I had the good sense not to go with a ritual sex story because Annie and Kim had that flat out nailed. Holy crap, they were good.

I'm very much looking forward to being driven out of my mind by the next competition theme. Thank you again!

Gerry
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Big congratulations to the winners and everyone else that took part!
The standard of writing this time round was really high, you all did great.

Liz x
0 likes
Well done to everyone who took part. Congratulations to the winners! The entries were so impressive and a pleasure to read.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners and the Top Ten!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone! some great stories came out of this - seems everyone rises to the occasion for these comps and we get to see some amazing talents shine here on Lush!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Story Teller
0 likes
Thank you for all the congrats! A hearty congratulations to Tash for a most well deserved number 1 and to annie for an awesome number 3! Great work to the top 10 and all the entries. I was just hoping for a mention in the top 10, so I was amazed to see that I was number 2. Thank you for giving me a jump start back into writing again.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners - particularly Tash, Kim and Annie... and thanks to Nicola and everyone else at Lush involved in running the Comp.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Congrats to the winners! Some awesome stories!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
It was an amazing group of great stories this time around. Congratulations to everyone who won, and thanks to all who entered.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
The THEME, (I think) was perhaps the most difficult LUSH has ever yet suggested...

The imagination of the submissions just WOWED! both the membership and the judging panel...

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who entered; it says a LOT about the quality of our writers that such a hard-to-work topic produced such quite brilliant and different interpretations... EVERY ONE was a pleasure to read and enjoy...

Thank You!

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners!! I can't wait until the next competition!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to everyone!!! I can't wait for the next one.
Matriarch
0 likes
All the entries can be read here: http://www.lushstories.com/competitions/autumn-equinox.aspx

A reminder of our competition rules: http://www.lushstories.com/competitions/standard-rules.aspx

This clause was written into the rules from the beginning. Threads started to question competition decisions, will be deleted on sight in future:

8. Stories will be judged based on a number of factors. These include the average score received from surfers / members (stories need to have a minimum of 10 votes to qualify for the competition), but primarily, from the input of a selected panel of judges. The decisions on the winners are final, and no correspondence concerning any aspect of our choices will be entered into.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A big ole Congratulations to to all the winners! Those were some great stories!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, the top ten, and everyone else who submitted an entry. It was a bloody strong field, and I'm only too happy to bask in your reflected glory.

And a special thank you to the judges and the crew here at Lush. Played hard, done good.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to add My congratulations to Tash and to all the competitors. We have some wonderful writers here on Lush and I can only hope to write half as good as them someday.