Feeling Daring or Naughty?

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What would be the most daring clothing you’d wear around your family? (Not including a bikini.)
Lurker
0 likes
Well you can't get much briefer than a bikini, so unless someone said 'naked', the question is redundant, isn't it? How many people wouldn't wear a bikini or a swimsuit in front of family?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes a bikini is revealing and that's why some people suggest it but I wouldn't consider it daring. You'd happily go swimming in a bikini infront of family.
Underwear is similar to bikini but it's the finer details of that underwear that makes it more daring. Then it’s the kind of underwear and detail to the underwear that adds risk. Then there’s short gowns with nothing on underneath. Nighties. so on.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I don't do naughty OR daring clothes in front of family. Silly me! Ick!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I don't do naughty OR daring clothes in front of family. Silly me! Ick!

Prude

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
What would be the objective of wearing something naughty or daring in front of family?

I've been told off in the past by my mother for wearing skirts that, according to her, were far too short. Does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
I accidently flashed with a bath towel around me, in front of a real estate agent. I was grounded for a week.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
What would be the objective of wearing something naughty or daring in front of family?

None. (Though there's potential for some thrill in doing something naughty but I presume many here will not think this is naughty, just weird, so I refer back to 'none.')

Quote by Kimasa
I've been told off in the past by my mother for wearing skirts that, according to her, were far too short. Does that count?

To some degree, depends how short?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Prude

Correct!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes wear a t-shirt and a thong at home when relaxing but only my daughters would see me and they are all over 18. Not much different than wearing a bikini, actually covers more.