Dirty Talk - Interrogation (?)

last reply
54 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
A short time ago, a thread about dirty talk was going strong in Ask the Gals, where basically every woman stated that they appreciated dirty talk :

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14205_Do-girls-like-to-talk-dirty-during-sex.aspx

Now this thread just appeared, and every women state that they hate being called a 'bitch' :

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst28659_Is-it-okay-for-the-guy-in-your-life-to-call-you-bitch.aspx

I wrote this at some point in the first thread about dirty talk :

I think there's a divide in dirty talk, as to whether it is of general nature or directed toward the partner.

For example "that's so fucking great", "fuck me harder", "that's hot as shit" is dirty talk of general nature.

In contrast, "you're such a bitch", "you little whore", "you nasty little cunt" are directed precisely toward the partner, and define his/her character.

Myself, I found that dirty talk of general nature is typically well accepted among female partners, while the one directed to their identity is a bit of a risky feature, to be used wisely and sparingly, especially with new partners.

This was just my personal view about dirty talk, but it seems I was pretty much dead-on...

Do you women actually enjoy being called names at all during sex?

Could you give examples of dirty lines you enjoy, and some that are inappropriate?

I think this will be a lot more interesting and informative than simply stating "Yes, I love dirty talk" or "No, I hate it".

Thanks!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think the fun girls that like dirty names are busy being told to take it like the filthy little whores they are. Not posting on lush. Just sayin.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I think the fun girls that like dirty names are busy being told to take it like the filthy little whores they are. Not posting on lush. Just sayin.

Yep. All the not-fun girls are currently here. You'll have to wait for the fun ones to recharge before they turn up.

This not-fun girl doesn't want to be called mean names at all. I find "dirty talk" to be something that I am uncomfortable with, embarassed about, and something I want to run away from. I've been called those sorts of names in a non-sexual way so much that they make me ashamed of who I am and what I look like. Nobody ever did it in a sexual way to me except one, and he was assaulting me at the time.

So no, I can't give you examples of how I would like them to be used regarding me, because I don't think it will ever happen. As for general dirty talk, I haven't been in the position (arf arf) to know if I like that or not. The way my mindset works currently, I'd hate to hear it. However, from the way my story writing has developed, I would be likely to use it myself if I could see the lad liked it.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I believe "dirty talk" develops as you get to know each other. You start off with the tame stuff -"How do you like that, baby?" and such and then as you grow to learn each other, it warms up.

For Me, I enjoy using dirty talk. I only mean it in the best most "loving" way and I would never call a girl those things out of a mean spirit.

It is all in how you use the words and what each person enjoys. Some like dirty talk and some don't. And if you don't like it, don't use it.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
Personally, I believe "dirty talk" develops as you get to know each other. You start off with the tame stuff -"How do you like that, baby?"

That word right there is an even bigger turn-off than "bitch" ever was. No wonder I'm single!

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And THAT Shy, is why I do not rush to the bedroom! I want to get to know a girl before I get to *know* her. I don't want to make mistakes like that and ruin a perfectly good evening! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

That word right there is an even bigger turn-off than "bitch" ever was. No wonder I'm single!

I like being called "baby"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Well, good morning baby...

I have to agree with MJ... Dirty talk is perfected over a long, slow process of getting to know the partner. Otherwise, you are just shooting in the dark and likely will hit as many turn-offs as turn-ons...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I suppose it depends on the guy and the situation. I've had both good and bad reactions to being called nasty names in the sack...even with the same guy. The first time I heard my man call me a dirty little slut, or dirty whore, I was shocked and a little hurt, because I didn't understand where it was coming from. Later we talked it through, and all was well with the world again. As time went on, and nasty talk became more 'normal' in our repertoire (especially during the rough & tumble sessions) it became a turn on. I've even taken to repeating for him that indeed I AM his dirty whore, and how much I love whatever he happens to be doing at the moment. Key thing to remember is that in the heat of the moment, people say all kinds of stuff they don't necessarily MEAN outside of the bedroom. If it gets his motor revving...go with it girls. If he's calling you those things when his cock isn't inside you...then maybe you need to analyze things a little more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
A short time ago, a thread about dirty talk was going strong in Ask the Gals, where basically every women stated that they appreciated dirty talk :

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14205_Do-girls-like-to-talk-dirty-during-sex.aspx

Now this thread just appeared, and every women state that they hate being called a 'bitch' :

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst28659_Is-it-okay-for-the-guy-in-your-life-to-call-you-bitch.aspx

I wrote this at some point in the first thread about dirty talk :

I think there's a divide in dirty talk, as to whether it is of general nature or directed toward the partner.

For example "that's so fucking great", "fuck me harder", "that's hot as shit" is dirty talk of general nature.

In contrast, "you're such a bitch", "you little whore", "you nasty little cunt" are directed precisely toward the partner, and define his/her character.

Myself, I found that dirty talk of general nature is typically well accepted amongst female partners, while the one directed to their identity is a bit of a risky feature, to be used wisely and sparingly, especially with new partners.

This was just my personal view about dirty talk, but it seems I was pretty much dead-on...

Do you women actually enjoy being called names at all during sex?

Could you give examples of dirty lines you enjoy, and some that are inappropriate?

I think this will be a lot more interesting and informative than simply stating "Yes, I love dirty talk" or "No, I hate it".

Thanks!

Interesting - in the heat of things, anything goes for me OR I giggle.

There's only one word and one phrase that I can't hear because it's a flashback trigger to rather unpleasant events that I don't want to ever think about ESPECIALLY during sex. I suspect other women are the same, some words come with explicit memories that people just don't want to remember and when you're open - mentally - in a moment, it's harder to ignore and suppress things when they're stirred.

Like - during the day if I hear a particular word I might have a glimmer of a memory come up - but I just focus my thoughts and away it goes. During sex, though, I don't have the control over my thoughts like that. My mental barriers are down and I'm most vulnerable.

Aside that - I found my husband can say pretty much anything and it gets me going in all the right ways. It also has to do with his voice, and how he says it. I think certain guys master 'the sexual-tone' and others don't have a clue what I'm talking about here. My husband has this 'sex-only' tone that he uses, it's very effective. Actually, he can use that tone anytime and turn me on. In fact, just thinking about it . . .
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Most people, who aren't me, do. *shudder* I don't mind "love", "darling", "sweetheart", "sweets", "sweetie" and "lass". Even "hon" and "honey" are acceptable. But "babe" and "baby" in a sexual moment are just...

It's about on a level with "cunt" for me. Even non-sexually, it makes me cringe.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends who it is and what the circumstances are. Personally, dirty talk is always fun, name calling can be a little odd with a new partner, once you get to know each other though it's lots of fun. I enjoy being called bitch, whore, slut, etc. as long as those names are just sex related.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Interesting - in the heat of things, anything goes for me OR I giggle.

There's only one word and one phrase that I can't hear because it's a flashback trigger to rather unpleasant events that I don't want to ever think about ESPECIALLY during sex. I suspect other women are the same, some words come with explicit memories that people just don't want to remember and when you're open - mentally - in a moment, it's harder to ignore and suppress things when they're stirred.

Like - during the day if I hear a particular word I might have a glimmer of a memory come up - but I just focus my thoughts and away it goes. During sex, though, I don't have the control over my thoughts like that. My mental barriers are down and I'm most vulnerable.

Aside that - I found my husband can say pretty much anything and it gets me going in all the right ways. It also has to do with his voice, and how he says it. I think certain guys master 'the sexual-tone' and others don't have a clue what I'm talking about here. My husband has this 'sex-only' tone that he uses, it's very effective. Actually, he can use that tone anytime and turn me on. In fact, just thinking about it . . .

Holy Moly...I know what you mean about that 'tone'. god... if in the right tone, my guy can tell me ANYTHING... do anything.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me it all depends on the guy name calling can be extremely hot. I think it.s not about whats said in bed but more the way you are treated outside of the bedroom. My profile says that I like dirty talk and I do but what I dont like is when they are calling me names in there first message to me, if that makes sense.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I love a bit of dirty talk, but as had been said, you can't just jump into that, well, I don't feel comfortable with that anyway...

If he knows me, he knows the right things to say and when...

Some random calling me 'baby' wouldn't do it for me, but in the right circumstances, it's perfect.

When you have a good connection, a well placed word or two can shock and titillate, in a very good way...

Mmm hmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I love a bit of dirty talk, but as had been said, you can't just jump into that, well, I don't feel comfortable with that anyway...

If he knows me, he knows the right things to say and when...

Some random calling me 'baby' wouldn't do it for me, but in the right circumstances, it's perfect.

When you have a good connection, a well placed word or two can shock and titillate, in a very good way...

Mmm hmmm

"You filthy bitch.. Now bend the fuck over.."
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

"You filthy bitch.. Now bend the fuck over.."

Oooh, you are a dirty slut, aren't you??

*assumes the position... A-FUCKING-GAIN*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bubblymagee
Well, I suppose it depends on the guy and the situation. I've had both good and bad reactions to being called nasty names in the sack...even with the same guy. The first time I heard my man call me a dirty little slut, or dirty whore, I was shocked and a little hurt, because I didn't understand where it was coming from. Later we talked it through, and all was well with the world again. As time went on, and nasty talk became more 'normal' in our repertoire (especially during the rough & tumble sessions) it became a turn on. I've even taken to repeating for him that indeed I AM his dirty whore, and how much I love whatever he happens to be doing at the moment. Key thing to remember is that in the heat of the moment, people say all kinds of stuff they don't necessarily MEAN outside of the bedroom. If it gets his motor revving...go with it girls. If he's calling you those things when his cock isn't inside you...then maybe you need to analyze things a little more.

^^^^
this
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

Yep. All the not-fun girls are currently here. You'll have to wait for the fun ones to recharge before they turn up.

This not-fun girl doesn't want to be called mean names at all. I find "dirty talk" to be something that I am uncomfortable with, embarassed about, and something I want to run away from. I've been called those sorts of names in a non-sexual way so much that they make me ashamed of who I am and what I look like. Nobody ever did it in a sexual way to me except one, and he was assaulting me at the time.

So no, I can't give you examples of how I would like them to be used regarding me, because I don't think it will ever happen. As for general dirty talk, I haven't been in the position (arf arf) to know if I like that or not. The way my mindset works currently, I'd hate to hear it. However, from the way my story writing has developed, I would be likely to use it myself if I could see the lad liked it.

See what I mean?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

See what I mean?

Fuck off, you little bitch-troll whore boy.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

oh, now there's some dirty talk i can get behind!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

See, OP... I didn't even say anything dirty and this lush broad is flipping out. Can you imagine if I did?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

See, OP... I didn't even say anything dirty and this lush broad is flipping out. Can you imagine if I did?

I'm saving my best lines for somebody who gives a shit.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

fuck off, Poopie McPhister. hey, this is fun. Daisy, i think you're on to something here!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Flipping out? I thought it was foreplay...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Flipping out? I thought it was foreplay...

so THAT explains that PM... good thing i didn't report you, i'd have felt kind of silly now.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

fuck off, Poopie McPhister. hey, this is fun. Daisy, i think you're on to something here!

My fist only becomes poopie when you're around. Hmmm...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

My fist only becomes poopie when you're around. Hmmm...

can i just say... EWWW! lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

so THAT explains that PM... good thing i didn't report you, i'd have felt kind of silly now.

What?!?! You DIDN'T report me? This time? OMG... I need to up my game...