Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the one thing a girl could do that would turn you on instantly?

last reply
82 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm always looking for new things to try for/with my BF, so if you guys don't mind sharing?
Lurker
0 likes
Have the kids at a babysitter and meet me at the door wearing only one of my t-shirts.
Lurker
0 likes
Wearing nothing but her leather jacket and stockings, with a very wet pussy that she has obviously been playing with........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well there are tons of things you can do.
The surprise after work has already been mentioned but you can do this in many different scenarios.
Also think back (a year if needed) about all the talks you've had about sex and see whether he once mentioned/showed interest in an act, position or scenario that you guys haven't done yet.

Let your mind go wild, usually not much is to crazy for most guys ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Ask me to fuck her with a sexy smirk on her face.
Lurker
0 likes
Be honest and sincere...is that so difficult
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drool from the gag in her mouth very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do a slow strip tease to reveal black satin pantie, bra, garter belt and thigh high black nylons..
Lurker
0 likes
Show him some attention and make him feel like he is the only man in the world. Make him feel like you cant live without his cock or his mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn, just one thing?

With that look in her eyes pour each of us a glass of wine. Everything else follows.
Lurker
0 likes
Wear a short skirt with a woolen textured (to show off the creaminess of her legs) red and green plaid skirt, cotton thigh highs, sitting with legs crossed to show off the underside of her thighs to me, clearly on purpose. The idea that I can already see how smooth, soft, and hot those thighs will be in my hands as she wraps them around me when I fuck her against a wall. In short showing me her hot hams to get me in the mood. So,..............fucking,.............sexy! Uhhhhhh!

Hope that helps.
Lurker
0 likes
When I come home.....be lying on the bed masturbating for me. slowly, and "unaware" I am watching.
I love watching women masturbate. (Who doesn't?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adagio
Be honest and sincere...is that so difficult

Of course not. It's what our relationship is based on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Have a bath drawn for us to share.

I like that idea. Very sensual and romantic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the tips! smile
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69

I like that idea. Very sensual and romantic.

I'm generally a sucker for getting wet together. Showering, soaking in a tub, skinny dipping or even just swimming in a private spot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very good question. I think a lot men here would answer "be naked", but really you are looking for something that would rock his world. Be yourself, be confident that he will want you no matter what you decide to do! You will turn him on instantly with your sexual confidence!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Open the door naked while holding the Ice cold beer she's just poured for me......
Nahhh! Too sexist.

('Be nice though.' He said whilst looking out the window for the formation of pink pigs about to fly past the window.....!)
Lurker
0 likes
She can bite her lower lip ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple things.
Walk up to me, look into my eyes while undoing my belt and pants button.

Suck on my ear lobe while sliding her hands up my shirt to rub my chest.

Grab my hand and push down her unzipped pants.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mhunter0069
She can bite her lower lip ;)

Never thought you were one for lip biting
Lurker
0 likes
wear the sexy lingerie i got her for her birthday. she only wears it on special occasions and i can understand why.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
I'm always looking for new things to try for/with my BF, so if you guys don't mind sharing?

Dim the lights, throw on some old school Madonna - Crazy For You, and begin an erotic lapdance...while stripping out of her clothing to bikini to nothing...finish with floor dance right in front of me to the 9 Inch Nails classic ~

Surely your bf has a favorite erotic song or two, which he enjoys listening to while adoring you with his eyes and hands?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know my fiance loves a good makeout session before we do anything more
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart

Never thought you were one for lip biting

well when a cute girl does it its really attractive. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jayg249
Very good question. I think a lot men here would answer "be naked", but really you are looking for something that would rock his world. Be yourself, be confident that he will want you no matter what you decide to do! You will turn him on instantly with your sexual confidence!

Very good advice smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

I'm generally a sucker for getting wet together. Showering, soaking in a tub, skinny dipping or even just swimming in a private spot.

Ahh always good smile