Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, which one u like the most? To be a mistress or to be a slave? ;)

last reply
22 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
nice 1st reply I rather be a slave I do not have one dominant bone in my body
Lurker
0 likes
Slave..... I lean toward the submissive side.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to switch, but in my heart of hearts I'm submissive. (not keen on the word "slave", it implies no choice. Being sub is a choice to trust another completely).
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If you're speaking of the BDSM lifestyle as a whole, then neither.

But I'm into light BDSM as a KINK, and I enjoy both roles. But I don't play out the whole mistress/slave scene. Just one of us takes charge, I guess.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cwertainly I would be a mistress. Now I hope you mean a woman who is taken care of by a man and lives well with a nice home and a new car and lot of clothes.

But if you mean a woman who would takes controll of another person and be responsibile for them neither that or being someones slave is very exciting.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has to be the Mistress! After all thats why we women were put on the Earth....To let men believe they are getting their own way !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Submissive all the way if there's a relationship-element to it. I have been to a few fetish clubs where I dominated a few guys; but that's simply one time fun.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I like to dominate girls but love a man to dominate me. So a part time mistress.
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm having sex I always want the man or woman I'm with to be the dominant one.

Submissive certainly but not a slave. I think the two are very different.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
If you're speaking of the BDSM lifestyle as a whole, then neither.

But I'm into light BDSM as a KINK, and I enjoy both roles. But I don't play out the whole mistress/slave scene. Just one of us takes charge, I guess.

This.

It's strictly role-play and the occasional sexual power-exchange. Outside of sex, I have zero interest in either.
Lurker
0 likes
neither
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm always submissive. I've tried to be the domme a couple of times but it always backfired on me.
Lurker
0 likes
I respect those in the lifestyle of BDSM but to live it, i know that's not for me.
I certainly like role playing at times though, and at times i have become the "mistress". I am more comfortable taking the role of submission, and not slave.
To know that a man has everything under controlled and the responsibility is lifted off me is nice as my reality within the work force and general living if full of responsibilities and pressures.
Being called Baby girl in this role is very endearing to me and giving praise when doing a good job.(but only in role play) Not really sure why but its nice to take a step back from having to be in charge in life to this and to feel like i am being taken care of.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Submissive, I don't care for being called a slave. But only in the bedroom, I am in NO WAY submissive day to day.
Lurker
0 likes
it dont make a diffence, if it just the two of us.
Lurker
0 likes
Totally submissive in the bedroom and maybe 50% out of the bedroom. I like being told what to do as long as it is in consideration and I agree to it.
Lurker
0 likes
i love being a complete slave to an older woman...love to have her make me do whatever she wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who I am with. I am switch. I love love love being dominated but also love being in control. So it.just depends.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I am not into BDSM or Dom/Sub stuff like activities... but I do like to be rough up a bit then tenderly loved. I Guess that would make me lean towards submissive side