67.8k views
2 watchers
22 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Which do you like in you or on you?
Lurker
0 likes
Either way is OK with me, but I do prefer it in me.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the mood and the partner. I love it in me but there is also something sexy about life letting him see you covered in his cum
Lurker
0 likes
i just love my lover cumming on my fingers and then pushing my fingers in me
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
In me. There is something about the way it feels shooting deep inside that drives me crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
depending on my mood I love both
Lurker
0 likes
In me always. Unless it really turns him on to see his cum on me. I very much prefer knowing and feeling that his cum is inside me.
Lurker
0 likes
MMmmmm
Yes
Most definitely
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Inside me, it's the law. Don't want it wasted ON me when it belongs IN me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like both. I honestly like to do whatever the guy likes more or whatever he's feeling. Both are perfectly fine with me as long as he's happy (:
Lurker
0 likes
I like it both ways!! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my experience - more in than on
but then gals know better!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer in but if the guy wants to come on me I like that too.

Depends on what he wants to do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In !!!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
sum of these posts r makin me laugh. 'wut the guy wants' its YOUR body, it should be wut u want.

As for me, it all depends on my mood but usually its going in me, which is where i like it best.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BOTH, why do I have to choose? I want it all!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is to have the guy cum in my mouth so I can swallow it while he watches smile I know how much guys love to see their spunk be consumed lol
Lurker
0 likes
In my mouth, on my face, in my pussy, down my tits... wherever!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer cumming inside a sheila , feeling her Cunney milking my old fellah for as much cum as possible. The feeling is exquisite !! Cumming on her does nothing for me , except for cumming on the outside of cunney and watching her rub it in like some sort of lotion, then watch her pulling her undies up and the rest of her clothes.QdCulBxxnSOYsz82
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sexy_Talia i don't really get much from watching a Sheila swallow my cum but watching her enjoy sucking me and feel her getting wet whilst enjoying herself that is a turn-on for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In me. I love to feel his cock pumping ropes of hot cum inside of me as I milk it for more.
0 likes
Either way it's fine, but i perfer it to be inside of me though
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In me so much. If a guy cums in me really hard I can feel it jetting inside of me and that is so wow.
Lurker
0 likes
of course it's a her.. never a him.. and I prefer to taste and swallow and share... and depending on prolific she is.. I mind being covered wherever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate to waste anything, so yes I love the feeling of cum in me. Love the taste and warm feeling as I swallow allowing it to slowly bathe the back of my throat. Love feeling warm cum spurt against the walls of my vagina. So yes I love it in me. But wait, I also love the feeling of it running down my breasts, the deep crack or cheeks of my ass, feeling the warm thick consistency of it on my fingertips, my palms and running down the inside of my wrist. Love feeling the warmness of cum inside my navel, on my belly and dribbling down from my bottom lip to my chin. So guess that means I love it both in and on me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First choice in me ..so sexy. Second on my ass. Feeling hot jets of cum spurt on my cheeks is so sensual...love to feel it slide down my crack.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
sum of these posts r makin me laugh. 'wut the guy wants' its YOUR body, it should be wut u want.

As for me, it all depends on my mood but usually its going in me, which is where i like it best.

Yes it's MY body and what I love doing sometimes with my body is letting a guy do pretty much whatever he wants to do with it, within agreed limits of course.
Lurker
0 likes
I love cum in me and on me then having a sexy female clean me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tammyd
I love cum in me and on me then having a sexy female clean me

I would like to apply for the cleaning lady position smile