Favorite sex position...and go!

last reply
169 replies
22.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everybody's got there favorite. Why not share so others can try too? Mine is laying flat on my stomach with my BF on top and going in from behind. Feels awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl. Love watching my partner move and leaves my hands free to explore and add to the fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are the only way to go for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves it the same way you do secretgem69. I love it too but my favourite is when i'm laying down and she squats on to me. Awesome feels different to her being sat on me doing cowgirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
Everybody's got there favorite. Why not share so others can try too? Mine is laying flat on my stomach with my BF on top and going in from behind. Feels awesome!

Same for me! I love that position, you can still look each other in the eye if you want to and I find it very intimate as well. Great for stimulating once G-spot btw ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69

That is a really good one. I love it for how it allows me to cover her with my torso and make her feel like a little girl that is submitting to me. I like the normal doggy position as well with her on all fours, I really love to look at and play with her ass while fucking her. Cowgirl is another one that feels and looks great, and I also love the sideways (spooning) position; her pussy feels amazingly tight in that position and stimulates my cock exactly from the right angle, I always have the best orgasms like that. I like many positions though, if that wasn't already evident. Always good to have a bit of variety.
0 likes
Partial to cowgirl myself but spooning is high up on the list, too so perhaps secretgem's would as well.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Since getting a wedge pillow and placing it underneath her hips, it has made a positive sudden change in our sexual connection and both enjoy the benefits of what was really a slight adjustment in the "positioning", that enhances the position
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DutchMike88

Same for me! I love that position, you can still look each other in the eye if you want to and I find it very intimate as well. Great for stimulating once G-spot btw ;)

Exactly ;) definitely one of my BF's favorites too lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

That is a really good one. I love it for how it allows me to cover her with my torso and make her feel like a little girl that is submitting to me. I like the normal doggy position as well with her on all fours, I really love to look at and play with her ass while fucking her. Cowgirl is another one that feels and looks great, and I also love the sideways (spooning) position; her pussy feels amazingly tight in that position and stimulates my cock exactly from the right angle, I always have the best orgasms like that. I like many positions though, if that wasn't already evident. Always good to have a bit of variety.

Exactly why I love it ;) and I like the spooning one too. But yes! Multiple positions and trying new things is always great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thorncreek67
Since getting a wedge pillow and placing it underneath her hips, it has made a positive sudden change in our sexual connection and both enjoy the benefits of what was really a slight adjustment in the "positioning", that enhances the position

A pillow does help with this position. It gives that little added angle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Northseaguy
My wife loves it the same way you do secretgem69. I love it too but my favourite is when i'm laying down and she squats on to me. Awesome feels different to her being sat on me doing cowgirl.

I'll have to try that!
Lurker
0 likes
The best position by far, is the position your mind creates. Think of something I do...inking emotion.
Lurker
0 likes
on my knees with my legs spread about shoulder width. my face down on the ground or a pillow (whatever)
my back arched so my ass Is sticking up high in the air and any guy or girl (with a strapon) behind me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her on her stomach with a wedge pillow underneath or her on her side with one leg over my shoulder
Lurker
0 likes
hell after a long days work and if I can make it to the bed,she can have me anyway she wants me as long as I,m laying on my back
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary what can I say? I like vanilla... other than that--I like sex against the wall...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator

I can never pin it down to just one either so add my name to the list of the undecided. Thankfully Ms Bikeboy is open to any and all eventualities.
Lurker
0 likes
knees and elbows with my ass up high. back arched just right and I'm sure the guys know where to take over from there
Lurker
0 likes
Well I've had some virtual loving from a tall and sexy lush friend in recent days. He started on top of me then flipped me over and gave it to me from behind while grabbing a handful of my hair! Ooooh! So this is my new favourite position!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite position.... easy. On my knees with him in my mouth. Making eye contact the whole time. Oral sex is amazing to give.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Lying face to face, her oily hands wrapped around my cock, my hands in her front and rear holes, kissing.

When she tightens her hands and I thrust in I kind of go away somewhere for a time. Over and over again. We use toys for her too sometimes.

That is mind blowing for both of us.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With gf on all fours with me behind her while she is giving oral to some1 else
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta be 69 !!! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from the back
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Missionary...

I'm inclined to agree. I love so many, but missionary is probably my favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my stomach and me on top so he can run his hands over my body!! Occasionally I like to climb in his lap facing him while
in a chair or on couch! I do like Dragon_Lily's post above too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my goodness, there are SO many that I love and enjoy!! If I HAD to choose it would really be a tie between missionary for those tender but passionate lovemaking encounters where romantic connection made with eyes and lips amplify the experience AND doggy style for the more raw and rough fuck-my-brains-out encounters where a little hair pulling and spanking are all too welcome.