Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fisting and object insertion question....

last reply
5 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is embarrassing, but I've got to ask, and who better to ask than this group on the forum..?

OK.. So, I was experimenting with a potato (vaginally) yesterday, and I think something went wrong with it. It was not easy to get in, but once in, I had no trouble getting it back out.. But after a few hours, after eating something, I started bloating real badly. Like I looked like I was about ready to have a baby. (Even my Hubby made comments about how "far along" I was..) I was real gassy (I know, may be TMI...but could be important) and it wasn't the kind that everyone could ignore... it really stank. Then last night (this would be hours after the potato incident) I got real bad diahreah (sp), and it kept me up most of the night..

So, I guess my question is... Is this normal? Should I seek treatment from a doctor, could I have torn something inside me? I have to go to work soon... and I'm walking 4 miles to get there, and I'm worried about this... I'm freaking out, actually. But I can't tell Hubby about it, because he'd definately be like "What the hell were you thinking??! OMG!"

I've never done the whole "fisting" thing.. but when I looked up potato insertion it went hand in hand with fisting.. That's why I included it in the subject line.
Thanks for your time,
~Raine.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is very likely the 2 are not related in the least. Had you torn something there would be blood and pain. Secondly even if you had not washed the potato there is alot more bacteria in your colon/rectum that are more than capable of overwhelming whatever bacteria were on the potato. Thirdly the bloating you were experiencein was would have been in your intestines thus the smell and more indicitive of either the flu or more likley a mild case of food poisoning. Had the bloating occured in your vagina I would be more worried however a women natural ph is also not conducive to bactrial growth. Should you go to the doctor is up to you and if there is blood or pus or pain now I would be inclined to go however I think you have been the victim of random coincidence and this has nothing to do with inserting a potato.
Lurker
0 likes
I was having one of those days...you know! Anyway I got to thinking. If a chicken could do it, why not me? Enough said! I crammed an egg up my ass and got omelet.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I agree with what was said above. I believe that neither incident is related. I think it was only coincidence that you got hit with a bad stomach bug the day you decided to go the spud route (I'm not judging, by the way). They could be related, but I highly doubt it.

However, I'm not a doctor. And as far as I know, neither is anyone else on this site. We have quite a few nurses, but I've never met a doctor. But I digress. You should still consult a medical expert, just to make sure you're good. That stomach bug sounds pretty violent. If you are worried that it's related to the potato, then have a conversation with your gyno as well. You never know. Potatoes are porous. Porous materials carry things. So be on the safe side...make an appointment or at the very least call a doctor.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Treat it like any other ailment - malox or pepto for stomach and intestinal upset.

What did you actually eat? I'd be more concerned over that. If its still in your fridge, toss it. Greens like kale and cabbage can really do a number on your system if they start to turn or are tainted with rust and other leaf fungi.

I ate a bell pepper that started to turn, i didnt see the few spots of mold, and I was sick for days. Worst intestinal problem ever.

In the future - wrap up your veggie toys or wash them for safety, that way you won't have this concern.

If your not better soon - head to the doc. That's what you would do playtime or no playtime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for your comments, and helpful advice. I'm feeling much better today.

And thank you for not making a bunch of potato jokes. Much appreciated.

~Raine.