11.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have u ever been caught masturbating?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
What about we combine all the questions asked on Ask the Gals into one, for the sake of convenience?

What kind of panties did you wear while you caught someone getting vocal while masturbating to someone caught masturbating at work on Skype?

Uhh, yes... I mean no, not really... well, kinda... a law firm... almost... blue thongs... damnit!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes by my **Oops! Can't say that.** who was married to a deacon in the church. I had to pay penance, but made up for it later as I set out...search of my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
**Oops! Can't say that.**
Best friend
Boyfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girlfriend
Roommate
Random woman
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been caught by my roommate, he just laughed when he walked in, then turned around and walked back out.
And my mom's caught me in the morning rubbing my morning wood XD Veeery awkward.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have... many times.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yeah I have,
- R2D2
Lurker
0 likes
yes my dad caught me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes I have been My mom and my dad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tori, i wish that it had been me catching you "jilling"!
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My GF caught me but took the right action ... she sat on my hard dick and rode it home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my bf (at the time before becoming my hubby) were caught by his uncle at his house
Lurker
0 likes
A few times. Turns out I wasn't alone as I thought
Lurker
0 likes
Caught? Yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My dad. He then tried to having the "you're growing up" chat after... Not awkward at all!!!! :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes sister, my best friend and 2 ex girlfriends
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, not sure aboput caught -- I have openly masturbated in front of my significant others whenever I need to get off. They have walked in on me on numerous occasions. Sometimes, in the midle of the night if I get the urge, I have and they have awakened to my actvity an djust watched -- thats a turn on. and in cars, planes and other places. Even had my daughter's 17 y/o g/f walk in on me -- that was interesting experience
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
What about we combine all the questions asked on Ask the Gals into one, for the sake of convenience?

What kind of panties did you wear while you caught someone getting vocal while masturbating to someone caught masturbating at work on Skype?

Uhh, yes... I mean no, not really... well, kinda... a law firm... almost... blue thongs... damnit!

Hahahahaha

Come on, who hasn't been caught?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ill catch you if you'll catch me lol
Lurker
0 likes
By my wife - but then she helps out!
Story Verifier
0 likes
If you haven't then you have only lived alone since you discovered it.

Totally embarrassing as a teen anger when it's your mother. Wonderful when it's your girl friend or wife.
I am always a gentleman.
Story Verifier
0 likes
SHIT!

Girls only again. Sorry.

Wait, I've seen a lot of girls answers on the guys only questions. One of mine was rejected when I answered a technical question people were fumbling trying to understand, then I started seeing the girls on the guys page.

What's up with that?
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
Many, many times.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, by my male cousin. He told me I would have to suck his cock to keep his mouth shut And I enjoyed every minute of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Several times.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, by my mum once and my brother a few times.qZrderJzjfCCqb7H
Lurker
0 likes
yup i have. i was in my room, sitting in front of my computer. it was my mother who caught me and her response after the look of sheer horror went away was "i think you should go out and make some new friends." i died of embarassment. im still dead.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol yes, my old man's friends have caught me a few times