Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like to see a sequel to Bridesmaids?

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
When I first saw the trailer, I wasn't interested. It looked like a female, and dulled down version of The Hangover. Although, I actually did see at the theater, and it totally blew me away. Now, Kristen says she isn't interested in doing a sequel, but never say never.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to see a sequel. It was so funny, I loved the first one!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I laughed at times through Bridesmaids, but more times I stopped and thought "oh, god, that's sad!!"

At the end of the movie, I reflected it not to be that funny. I would not see any sequel to it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Star Wars IX: Bridesmaids in Space.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I like Sprite's idea. Would rectify the lack of female characters in the Star Wars universe at the very least (though I hope Abrams will do that anyhow).

On the serious side, given the diminishing returns law seen with The Hangover (the sequels made plenty of $$ but the quality went downhill), if I was a fan of Bridesmaids I wouldn't exactly be rooting for a continuation.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think so.

But thanks for asking, anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Sequels give me rash...HELL NO
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
Sequels give me rash...HELL NO

Me too very rarely are they any good. Godfather 2 being the exception. But 3 sucked big time. What for? What more do we need to know about those characters? Ok I liked the Aliens 2 too but...VERY RARELY. Ok Kill Bill but that was planned as a story arch. Anyone remember how dumb the Matrix became? Or Speed 2? Just write something fresh and move on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't like sequels to comedies. So that would be a negative.
I loved Bridesmaids, and I would hate to see it ruined.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
nope. it's one of my favorite rainy day movies and sequels often suck.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Would this be a second marriage???
Lurker
0 likes
omg .. they could wear these dresses ....

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Better to leave a good movie alone
Lurker
0 likes
I must be the only girl in the world who didn't think Bridesmaids was that funny. Maybe I need to watch it again as at the time it was surrounded by all the hype.

As people have said, sequels rarely are as good or better than the original. McCarthy and Wiig are doing a re-hash of Ghostbusters, maybe they could be busting in bridesmaids dresses and kill 2 birds with 1 stone?