Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you know about your partnes sex interest before would you change your mind?

last reply
15 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think a lot of people would. How many people get divorced because they don't have the same sexual interest or they tell there partner theirs and get freaked out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope! My BF and I are finding out more and more how similar in sexual taste we are. We also are very trusting in each other (which helps so much) and we love to explore new ideas and possibilities.
Lurker
0 likes
I am having a blonde moment here...

I don't understand how u become partners without knowing??

can someone enlighten me??
Lurker
0 likes
so Hayley you fuck first and then you have a serious relationship? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the interests. Two people can be on the same track, going opposite directions. The important thing is the moment at hand and the communication shared. I do feel that if one is bi, the other should be also. That is what communication is all about.
Lurker
0 likes
I think both should be on the same page with there sexual interests. And it's not that it would freak me out it would be more disappointing then anything..
Troublemaker
0 likes
Agree depends on the interests. same book is good, or perhaps same selection of books...but being on different pages just adds to the excitement.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
so Hayley you fuck first and then you have a serious relationship? lol

I can't speak for Hayley but a lot of couples have sex with someone before they even consider the other person could be a prospective longer term partner. When a couple pair up, none of us knows if it's going to be short or long term. Usually they will find out the sexual likes and dislikes before it becomes a longer term relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never want to know. Doesn't that take away from the great bonding experience of discovering these things together?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a discovery about each other that was and is fun, and I had introduced him to many new and exciting moments. I've invested too many years to fold now so to answer your question ... No I wouldn't.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornysonformom2
I think a lot of people would. How many people get divorced because they don't have the same sexual interest or they tell there partner theirs and get freaked out.

I know I sure would, it has been a long time since I had any sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
It was a discovery about each other that was and is fun, and I had introduced him to many new and exciting moments. I've invested too many years to fold now so to answer your question ... No I wouldn't.

I think it depends on how honest you are with each other and what you discover. Certain things are not negtotiable for me and I presume with others, there are things I'd try and others no way. If it was something beyond my limit one of us would be leaving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I think it depends on how honest you are with each other and what you discover. Certain things are not negtotiable for me and I presume with others, there are things I'd try and others no way. If it was something beyond my limit one of us would be leaving.

The discovery was completely honest with loads of fun. Each has limits none discovered yet but you never know
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I hated to say it, I may have! We don't share any common sexual interests, it is damaging. I try to be a good sport but he is into things that are uncomfortable and painful. They are not even in the realm of what I like..... Ughhhhhh FML
Lurker
0 likes
The divorce already happened, but it was all for the best. She's happier now and so am I!
Lurker
0 likes
No way
I would try to help her with them