Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

STATE Movies You Absolutely HATE, Whether You Seen Them Or Not!

last reply
90 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's JUST A Couple I Hate, To START Off With!
Thee Twilight Series
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most things with Steven Seagal (except Marked for Death), Jason Statham, Van Damme etc.

That sort of soul-less action genre.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Any film adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks book....
0 likes
Tree of Life. Found it rather overbearing and pretentious, which is likely why critics and festivals loved it so much.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Every 'end of the world' movie where the world is symbolised in the following manner:

US: White House + Statue of Liberty

Rest of the world: Eiffel Tower + Taj Mahal + Pyramids of Gheops with one or more Arabs on camels in front of it.
Optional additions to the rest of the world list are: Sidney's Opera House, Great Wall of China, Cristo Redentor statue in Rio de Janeiro, Big Ben in London and some dancing tribe in Africa, possibly the Maasai.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
The Passion of the Christ
Pretentious display of torture.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
Every 'end of the world' movie where the world is symbolised in the following manner:

US: White House + Statue of Liberty

Rest of the world: Eiffel Tower + Taj Mahal + Pyramids of Gheops with one or more Arabs on camels in front of it.
Optional additions to the rest of the world list are: Sidney's Opera House, Great Wall of China, Cristo Redentor statue in Rio de Janeiro, Big Ben in London and some dancing tribe in Africa, possibly the Maasai.

Oh God, that's going to be hard to stop. It goes back to at least the 1950s version of The War of the Worlds.

Any movie where "horror" involves graphic torture or murder scenes. Enough to arouse the imagination is enough to horrify. You don't need to "go all the way".

Any "horror" movie where the outcome of having premarital or extramarital sex is inevitable grisly death (I'm looking at you Friday the 13th).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Tree of Life. Found it rather overbearing and pretentious, which is likely why critics and festivals loved it so much.

Couldn't agree more!
Lurker
0 likes
I also dislike almost every spoof movie ever made. All the Scary Movies, Disaster Movies, Epic Movies.... not funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1.) Spring Breakers
2.) Drive

Two worst films I have ever seen.
Lurker
0 likes
Twilight Series...
Any movie with Keanu Reeves... Except The Devil's Advocate...
All video games made into a movie.. Even Tomb Raider..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything having to do with Harry Fucking Potter........
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Felopzed
Anything having to do with Harry Fucking Potter........

I can understand that, but I love Harry Potter! Definitely not something I normally read/watch, but love nonetheless.

Anyway, my two are movies that everyone else seems to love. "Reservoir Dogs" and "Full Metal Jacket." I have to get up and leave the room during these two, especially the towel/soap scene in "Full Metal Jacket" and when Mr. Blonde slashes the guys ear off while Stuck in the Middle with You plays. *retch* Can't...watch...it...
Lurker
0 likes

All expression is worthwhile. But one fluttering star would be Red Sonia. That just sucked, and thankfully my daughter doesn't dig on one direction.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Star Wars movies!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes

and tragedy dies.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I can understand that, but I love Harry Potter! Definitely not something I normally read/watch, but love nonetheless.

Anyway, my two are movies that everyone else seems to love. "Reservoir Dogs" and "Full Metal Jacket." I have to get up and leave the room during these two, especially the towel/soap scene in "Full Metal Jacket" and when Mr. Blonde slashes the guys ear off while Stuck in the Middle with You plays. *retch* Can't...watch...it...

I love Full Metal Jacket and Reservoir Dogs.. Classics along with Pulp Fiction... The dialogue is fantastic in those movies.. I respect your opinion, just had to chime in.. ;)
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by ImYourHuckleberry

I love Full Metal Jacket and Reservoir Dogs.. Classics along with Pulp Fiction... The dialogue is fantastic in those movies.. I respect your opinion, just had to chime in.. ;)

Honestly, every guy I've met seems to love these movies; I know it's just me. I do like Pulp Fiction, although I have to cover my eyes sometimes.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Napoleon dynamite
Cabin boy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Avatar. Any Jennifer Lopez romcom.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Hancock
Transformers
Fast and Furious
Daredevil
Ghost Rider
Paranormal Activity
Drive Angry
Thor

That kind of stupid crap...

Also, lately every movie starring Colin Farrell gets on my nerves. Not sure why...
0 likes
Love Story. Wooden acting + sappy, over-melodramatic script and story = ugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ImYourHuckleberry
Twilight Series...
Any movie with Keanu Reeves... Except The Devil's Advocate...
All video games made into a movie.. Even Tomb Raider..

Have you ever seen The Gift? You may be pleasantly surprised with Keanu Reeves.

I love the name you chose, and Tombstone!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
1.) Spring Breakers
2.) Drive

Two worst films I have ever seen.

Omg, I loved Drive!!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Everyone of Oliver Stone's bullshit propaganda flicks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Omg, I loved Drive!!!!

Yeah a lot of people did, I guess I'm weird.

I also passionately hated, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Groundhog day... It's complete crap, filled with nothingness and it never seems to end! And I have to say the notebook, I know everyone seems to love it but its all a little blah.
Lurker
0 likes
Hangover II...What a waste of my popcorn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any movie that has Wil Ferrell
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown