Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were to get a divorce would you get married again?

last reply
228 replies
18.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO ... I would not, I'm happy with me myself and I there's no room for anyone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess that would depend if I found someone that I wanted to marry.
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't think I would
Lurker
0 likes
I very much doubt that I would: once bitten twice shy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's no point - the only thing that really matters is the relationship the silly ceremonies and public promises have already been proved to be meaningless so why repeat them?
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't been married once yet - and judging by the dick-heads, cheats and liars I seem to attract I doubt I ever will.

However if - somewhere along the line - I found my male 'jewel' and DID marry ... and THAT went 'pear shaped' ending in divorce the answer is a resounding NO! NO! NO!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very unlikely.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Very unlikely.

I would certainly like to find a partner at some point, but I don't see a need for that piece of paper anymore. Different stage of my life now.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I am divorced.

I guess if I met the right person and it was important to them then I would consider it, it wouldn't be a necessity for me though tbh, at this stage in my life its just a piece of paper after all. But if I loved them and it was important to them then perhaps I would, who knows??
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If I could marry the right lady,dominant and demands her husband suck bull cocks for her entertainment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably not.....but who knows?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Site administrator
0 likes
Very doubtful indeed.

edit - wait ... now if we are talking steak and chips at the wedding reception then my arm could be twisted.
Lurker
0 likes
If marriage were cows and...eh. Let me retract that. If marriage were sows and sows were bacon...what was the question again? Eh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. I'd never find anyone who could replace Sugarbaby! smile But then, I don't plan on letting her get away either!
Tinker Bell
0 likes
I always say.... Never Say Never...

However, I highly doubt I would ever marry again.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I barely believe in marriage as it is, so the thought of doing it twice would get a resounding no from me.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I am divorced... For the first couple of years I was strongly against ever getting remarried again... Now that a few years have passed... I am still on the fence... I will say that I wont discount getting married again, but... It would take years of a relationship with someone and being sure my eyes were wide open... I do believe in never say never... You never know who is going to come into your life...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
No,I wouldn't get married again because I love my soldier too much to let that him. To be honest I'm not married yet or engaged but I still wouldn't. I want my first marriage to be my only marriagesmile
0 likes
Not right away. I would definitely want to enjoy being on my own again for a while. I wouldn't rule it out, though. If I did, I would be looking for a rather different person and relationship than the one I left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see divorce ever being an option....but if it were to happen I would date but never get married again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married my wife and I always said that divorce was not an option no matter how bad it got. Well she had a different definition of the word. She left me for another woman. That really doesn't matter because she couldn't fuck worth a shit anyways. But I digress. I have been divorced for over 3 yrs now and if the opportunity did arise to get married again, maybe I would. It depends on how well we know each other and keeping the lines of communication open at all times. To me marriage is just a piece of paper. You both have to feel it or it won't work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I sense trouble in your personal paradise DoctorLove?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't believe so. Always said there wouldn't be a third wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no I wont do it again married twice now if id get divorced this time id find some one to hang out with and just have fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOPE.....I am on number 3 now....she is great and i love her dearly....however...if something went wrong and we split....i would go to the grave unmarried.....not single....but unmarried
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry folks...I am on number 2 now there would not be a number 3....damn big fingers....