last reply
55 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you enjoy getting fingered?

Can you explain what it feels like and how a guy should do it?

I would really like to hear about different techniques, the do's and don't.
Lurker
0 likes
My first grade teacher use to finger me often my pointing towards the principles office
Lurker
0 likes
I love getting fingered. It's the BEST...

Should start with one and then add another...
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, start slowly, moving your middle finger up either side of my lips, open them gently, start moving in circles around my clit mmm. Make sure its wet enough and slowly move your finger inside, then back out to circles again. When I'm wet enough use a second finger repeating both motions, in and up and around. I'm happiest when 3 fingers are in me and a thumb is circling and rubbing my by now swollen clit.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being fingered.
It's one of my favorite foreplay parts, like slowly being opened up for whatever climax my lover has in mind. I am particularly fond of having them twist as they get up to 2 or 3 fingers. that always feels like tey are stretching me wider for a big finish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good golly I so soooo love a man's hands

super sexy

especially a man who works with his hands

all those lovely ridges

so tell me

who does NOT like being touched smile
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! It feels so personal to me for some reason! I especially like it in public places, like on the dance floor, under dinner table, while driving... Etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! I especially love it when he's going down on me - his tongue and lips teasing my clit while he works my pussy with his finger(s).
Lurker
0 likes
Love it also! Add your tongue on my clit and I will cum instantly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
My first grade teacher use to finger me often my pointing towards the principles office

I know this is ask the gals but that is the post of the day
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Do you enjoy getting fingered?

Can you explain what it feels like and how a guy should do it?

I would really like to hear about different techniques, the do's and don't.

1. No, it's rude.

2. It angers me. If a guy is going to do it, he should do it with his middle finger/s

3. Different techniques - 1 middle finger, or 2 middle fingers. Yelling "fuck you" at the same time is always helpful.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love it along with some nicely executed tongue action as a warm-up to proceedings. I find it to feel very teasing and naughty.
I generally start becoming huffy and impatient if it goes on too long, however - but then again depravation can be a real turn-on. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! I think it's one of the best ways to initiate foreplay. I especially enjoy it during oral sex whether he's teasing my clit or sliding his finger into my bottom it's erotic as hell! One or two fingers just have your way with me!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mmm... What better way to wake in the morning, spooning tight, my legs will always open willingly when I can feel fingers sneaking down my body... Instant wetness, I'll be begging to be fucked after xx
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
I always find it interesting when guys ask these kind of question and even more interesting when we try to answer them.

All I can tell a man is that every woman is different and you and the lady are just going to have to work through it and find what gets the best result.

Nothing wrong with asking what feels best and what she likes her partner to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all in the Teasing and the follow through!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think getting fingered is very erotic when making out. Having a man please me with his finger or fingers and doing it in a sensual way is very sexy and feels so nice. Getting fingered in a public place is hot too. Just the dirty and exciting feeling can create such an intense orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting fingered?
well it depends on how the person is doing it to you...
if he/she is just moving their fingers in and out to make you cum then I don't find it good...
I don't know about how a man would do it to a girl but as I'm a lesbian and when my girlfriend does it to me asking me to sit down on the couch spreading my legs for her and she goes down on her knees for me then it feels so good. She always look in my eyes and I think that's what makes it more beautiful and passionate.
So you don't need to go all the way, taking off your clothes and fucking hard just a finger or two can do it with clothes on but don't look away. Let her feel that you are doing it to make her feel good not to just make her cum.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trinket, you would never get lost in Australia.
We would always be able to find you, especially when you're screaming your head off, during "Orgasm'.
Then being able to lick the fingers, that gave you so much pleasure, is a 'Gourmet's Paradise'.
I think you were even heard above the Lightning and Thunder Storm on Sunday afternoon at the Cricket.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's okay, but not all that great. Men always seem to think that it's the greatest thing in the world to "finger" a girl, but the truth is that fingers are pointy, with fingernails and can even be pretty uncomfortable!

Clitoral stimulation is best. Don't be too rough - trust me, a little pressure goes a long way, it's not a button that you need to pound on. Just get it slick and get some friction going and I'll enjoy it a lot more!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by C3texas
Love it! It feels so personal to me for some reason! I especially like it in public places, like on the dance floor, under dinner table, while driving... Etc.

Damn! That's hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being fingered especially wearing a skimpy thong his or hand goes in my thong it turns me on and I love that my thong is in between my ass crack while my ass is throbbing it gives me a intense orgasm and cumming in my thong and it drips back to my ass it drives me wild....especially out in public it's so sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Whenever these questions come up I think 'who doesn't' - but there's always one person who says 'ew' and baffles people.

That's not me, I love it.
0 likes
I love it when he fingers me and it doesn't matter how he does it he always know the spot mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well "fingering" per se is okay, but it's not the key for me. I love a long, pleasing, teasing build-up. So guys who lightly tease my skin and then apply their tongue to my pussy get much better results on me. I love tongue way more than finger tbh.

As has been pointed out long finger nails also can scratch and hurt so file your fucking nails. What I absolutely adore is a soft tongue on my clit (slowly speeding up and adding pressure) and then the guy reaches in behind my clitoris with his finger and make slow little circles with his finger while I am about to release. That fucking drives me wild. Simple "in and out" with a finger is kinda boring actually. Tease lightly, especially my inner thighs and then use your tongue on my pussy. It's the clit that is the key. Get it guys?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a huge yes for me but don't be too eager there. Don't try and just ram 3 or 4 fingers in lol. I prefer 2. I like my husband to fuck me slowly with them then after a while do a "come here motion" with his fingers. Oh my god I go crazy. Add your tongue to the scenario and boom! Heaven. Hope this has helped
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I absolutely love it.

My spouse gives me wonderful pussy massages. He pours baby oil on my pussy and then works his fingers in and out of it. It feels so wonderful. He rubs and massages my clit and really works his fingers deep inside.

He will also finger my ass at the same time which is also lots of fun.

I love it so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Stick 'em in. Don't ask.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love being fingered. Key is to get me wet first and then go to town.