Any Familiar with "devotional sex"?

last reply
1 reply
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Found this website talking about "devotional sex" which at a quick glance sounds like femdom lite - focusing upon the female partners sexual pleasure - http://devotionalsex.com/

I'm reading more about this before perhaps proposing it to the wife but wondered if any lushies are familiar with it? Hoping that perhaps this would revive her interest in sex as a mature woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EllenJames

Found this website talking about "devotional sex" which at a quick glance sounds like femdom lite - focusing upon the female partners sexual pleasure -

I'm reading more about this before perhaps proposing it to the wife but wondered if any lushies are familiar with it? Hoping that perhaps this would revive her interest in sex as a mature woman.

Quite an interesting concept. I only briefly perused the site and will have to go back and read it more in depth at a later time. Of course I am not an expert on any subject and certainly not on any sexual practice but I have read a bit on the Tao and the Tao is far, far more than sex or men holding their ejactulations.

Anyway thanks for bringing this to our attention.