A Chat Room for Kiwi Members of Lush

last reply
7 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Im Keen to start up a chat room for Lush members who reside in New Zealand, What id like to know is are any of my fellow kiwis interested in such a room, where we could get to know eachother etc etc.

Cheers Mike
Matriarch
0 likes
That's a good idea Mike.

We don't currently have a huge number of NZ members, around the 300 mark. I'm not sure how many frequent the chat rooms.

You could create a temporary room and see if many kiwis are online whenever it is you want to typically chat? I'd do a search of our member base first, and send some pms to people you find of interest, in NZ.

Good luck and welcome to the site!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what about keeping this forum for those unable to use a chatroom?
;)
Lurker
0 likes
Gud idea
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi...am from CHCH NZ...currently overseas but home again next year :-)
Lurker
0 likes
How about and Australia/New Zealand room?
Mana wahine
0 likes
A chatroom only for people from New Zealand would probably be fairly dead most of the time, given the small number of kiwis who use this platform. There probably are more of us out there, but for obvious reasons, people don't want to reveal their locations. On top of that, New Zealand is very small, so that factor is increased.

If you wanted a New Zealand only, or New Zealand specific place, then create a group for people from New Zealand. Unlike chatrooms, any messages stay up (unless they break the rules) so you can come and go as you please.

I am happy to create a New Zealand-only Group, if there is enough interest.