Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Knickers off or keep them on for more fun?

last reply
20 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like to get naked with your lover quickly or keep your underwear on until you are both begging to take them off?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Both, depending on the mood.

I've always enjoyed partially dressed sex, though. It's all a part of that frantic, spontaneous sex. Simply tugging his pants down and lifting up my skirt or dress and just pushing my panties to the side. Maybe tugging my shirt down and pulling down my bra without taking it off. That sort of thing.

Not to say I don't enjoy naked sex. Naked sex is my favorite kind of sex. But partially dressed has that frantic twinge to it, which I love.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I love partially dressed sex. Being bent over whilst wearing a short skirt or dress, knickers pulled to one side or just pulled down far enough and being taken fast and frantically from behind is really hot.

If it's slower paced sex then I like leaving them on. I love the feeling of a lovers passionate kisses as their hands roam all over me, taking off my clothes and underwear.

If I'm wearing stockings, I have to leave them on, the guys love it.
Lurker
0 likes
on for me... a ladies hand slipping down into them is so romantically erotic.......... as is taking them off with her teeth...
Lurker
0 likes
Partially attired is soooooooooooooooooooooo much more alluring
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
start with as it is and remove little by little and finally fully naked ..........its my way
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the situation, but i'm usually naked by the end unless we're in some kind of public place.
Butterfly
0 likes
I don't bother when I feel your hand in my panties lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love undressing a man and being undressed by him. But partially dressed sex is hot. My biggest thing is I love a man's chest so at least lift up that shirt and put it behind your head.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The underwear is usually the first thing off - or the last.
I can't remember the last time I had more than socks on to have sex.
To me naked sex is the only way.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Naked sex is best for me. Clothes are just a hindrance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, eating a woman's pussy through her panties is super hot. I also enjoy rubbing the crotch of her panties with my cock. If she wants to rub her face over the outside of my undies, I won't object.
Lurker
0 likes
My woman loves me fingering her to orgasm through her panties. She says it slows it down so the pleasure lasts ages and she climaxes better. So I’ll be naked and she’ll be just in her panties, I’ll treat her to a finger orgasm through her panties, then her panties come off and it’s my turn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At home with my husband I'm naked most of the time. Unless it gets cold and I wear a dressing gown. Nothing happens.
Lurker
0 likes
Off is better for me. He's got more access then.
Lurker
0 likes
Panties on, it's more fun that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its like unwrapping parcels slowly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is sex really Sex if you are not both naked?