Muscular Women

last reply
51 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you guys find muscular women sexy?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Lurker
0 likes
As long as the women are still feminine yes, a woman being ripped or cut doesn't overly apeal though.
Lurker
0 likes
None of those women? are attractive. An athletically muscular woman can be attractive but the juiced up women above have zero appeal. If you do go for that they will probably fuck your brains out since their testosterone levels are much higher than any unjuiced male.
Lurker
0 likes
I find woman of a wide range of body styles to be attractive. But the extremes don't appeal to me in any direction... too skinny, too overweight, too muscular, etc. I personally find the women shown in the first post to be very unattractive to the point of a complete turn-off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a well toned athlete can be highly arousing, these are unappealing and unnatural. Two of the pics look as though they have been created using Photoshop
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes please and the big clits are nice to suck on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find muscular women to be very sexy but when they get so lean that they become very vascular with veins showing everywhere it's a turn off to me.

The second pic which shows a woman with her jean shorts down around her knees is pretty hot to me but right at the limit of too muscular and vascular.

I work with a lot of women athletes and think there's nothing hotter.... smile
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Toned and healthy are fine. But excessive muscular development on any human being, unless it has a distinct functional purpose as in a sport or job, turns me off.
Lurker
0 likes
If they have muscles like that on the outside, imagine how good thier muscles are on the inside. Iron box pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HappyEndings
I find muscular women to be very sexy but when they get so lean that they become very vascular with veins showing everywhere it's a turn off to me.

The second pic which shows a woman with her jean shorts down around her knees is pretty hot to me but right at the limit of too muscular and vascular.

I work with a lot of women athletes and think there's nothing hotter.... smile

Good post.

#1 and #2 didn't even come to mind when I pictures 'muscular women' because that's just unnatural.

If I tell someone 'I'm a bit muscular' they better not get something so extreme stuck in their heads when, for the average fit female, it just means 'defined and able'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big turn of.
Give me soft curves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustJohn
As long as the women are still feminine yes, a woman being ripped or cut doesn't overly apeal though.

I've never tried one...difference is kind of appealing though and she has to be really pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a woman who takes care of herself, being toned and athletic to me is attractive but even tho I respect the dedication and work put into female body building its not for me.a firm body and a sharp mind is what catches my eye most.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
those are female body builders, and are not sexy. A fit woman who works out regularly is incredibly sexy. Love me some fit girls!
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Lurker
0 likes
not so much " muscular" but , toned athletic girls drive me WILD .......
Lurker
0 likes
Those three gals - no - turn off

M'Lady is fit with a toned tummy and trim arms, but the rest of her is soft and curvy. There IS muscle under the smooth skin of her gently tapering legs, but you couldn't tell just by looking at her.
Lurker
0 likes
first al all those girls are on steroids for sure.. and they lost their femininity..I work out and my goal is to compete in a fitness competition but I don't want to look anything like that... if anyone knows who Jennifer Nicole LEE is that I find feminine and athletic..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as their faces still have womanly features yes, but when they look like a man NO!! A muscular woman is wonder to look at.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
first al all those girls are on steroids for sure.. and they lost their femininity..I work out and my goal is to compete in a fitness competition but I don't want to look anything like that... if anyone knows who Jennifer Nicole LEE is that I find feminine and athletic..

The original 3 women no way. The two above. hell yes. So depends on what the woman looks like.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
AS a competitive and successful bodybuilder for quite a few years, I have trained with and know a lot of very muscular women. Most I found attractive but there is a limit. My wife found that when I got extremely ripped, she didn't like my look either though she really luved the size and shape I had developed over the years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Fucking Way you would have to be gay to find that attractive
Lurker
0 likes
not a ripped as I have seen but muscular women are pretty sexy
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The original pics are scary... Yes they are women, but the steroid use has turned their bodies into something ugly... I agree with John C in the extremes are a turn off for sure...
Now a woman like Kiana Tom... Perfectly sculpted and looking amazing for being 48 years old... smile

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot