0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all know what the friend zone is.

Ever been in it?
Any tips to get out of the friend zone?

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I've been in the friend zone. How to get out? You don't. Ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy the friend zone and put your mind of your dick. It is never going to happen if you keep thinking about how to and it will probably ruin your friendship if you're to eager!
If you love her.. take things VERY slow.. I don't have the full picture here but if she doesn't notice you've got bigger feelings for her something is wrong with your awesome friendship. And sending her a huge bouquet of roses on valentine's day is not going to help you further along.. Believe me, I've tried it once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's true. You'll have to take things slowly. Know her feelings for you. Some girls just want to be friends.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it would be very difficult to get out of the friend-zone. I would advise trying not to fall into that zone in the first place. Sometimes it is unavoidable, but many times the person puts themselves there by their own actions and interactions with the other person.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have been there the best thing to to is to let the other person know your interested in them other than a friend. Go into it slowly ask certain questions. They may have the same feelings but don't push on the subject. It can be a turn off and you can lose that friendship. Depends on how the two of you interact. I just went for it when I wanted more but its different for a girl and getting the guy out of the friend zone. Y'all think with the other. I hoped this helped.
Lurker
0 likes
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "
Lurker
0 likes
My zone is simple...no false levity
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I think it would be very difficult to get out of the friend-zone. I would advise trying not to fall into that zone in the first place. Sometimes it is unavoidable, but many times the person puts themselves there by their own actions and interactions with the other person.

Great advice as always.

Can't say I've ever been FZed with a girl I liked. Well, I've liked girls that have already had BFs, I was never all THAT close to actually feel FZed.

But yes, it is very much difficult to get out of it, especially if you go out of your way to be an emotional support system and they don't return that in kind. Then they become dependent upon you, and not in a healthy way at all.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Getting out of the friend zone is pretty easy actually. Next time she comes running to you with her feelings 'n' shit you just go, "I'm a better listener when I'm getting my dick sucked on." Then just pull it out (make sure you're hard already).

Trust me, you will not be in the friend zone after that. You'll either be in the blowjob zone or the enemy zone.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
HAHAHA......the friend zone.....I may be crazy but I have been in both spots

Friends.....Sex.....Friends (granted the sex was just sex - meaning there was not going to be a relationship) and today 20 years later......MWAH you are the best-est friend I have ever had sex with (p.s. sex it totally not out of my mind either....I think about it)

There is only one other here that went from
friend I wanna have cyber with.....to cybering.....to friends the friend zone (like my brother I can talk to about anything)

OH the life of a Princess
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't think I've ever put someone in the friend zone, not that I know of. I've been put there though, and there is no way out of it.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I don't think I've ever put someone in the friend zone, not that I know of. I've been put there though, and there is no way out of it.

MMMMM.....so there is hope for us yet.....giggles and kisses
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Running for the door

Great minds think alike, I nearly posted that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Running for the door

Haha Nice one.! If you find that she is not interested in you then do as she says. Run away and dont look back. I did and I regret it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, I kinda like the friend zone...less drama in here! I'm not here looking for love, anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Stuck there. But I will watch out for her whenever she needs. She's beautiful, crazy, but beautiful. Timing sucks.
Lurker
0 likes
Also the number one thing to remember the best way out of the friend zone, don't get put there in the first place, also make your intentions known to the guy/girl you want to be with and then they will let you know if they feel the same way or not.

Don't wait too long to tell them as that is a fast track to the friend zone.
Lurker
0 likes
invest in Kleenex shares

at least the continual drooling is earning u money .. giggles

and discuss it.. u never know where it might lead..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always considered the friend zone to be something created by sexually frustrated and entitled people, and that it doesn't actually exits. Therefore, there is no way in or out.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Running for the door

WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am now the queen of the friendzone as my friend, whom I have a crush on, told me today that he has no attraction to me what so ever. FML
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friendzone sucks. Its confusing and frustrating. Be clear and up front that you dont want a relationship. Dont lead people on! If feelings are being caught nip it in the bud before it goes to far. It ruins relationships when some one you put in the F.Z holds out that you will change your mind.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by mentalcase
We all know what the friend zone is.

Ever been in it?
Any tips to get out of the friend zone?

One never gets out of the friend zone unless one wants to ruin the friendship. The problem with being in the friend zone is you know that's all you'll ever be. You have to be man or woman enough to accept that.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Running for the door

So well said. So well said.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ariel21
Friendzone sucks. Its confusing and frustrating. Be clear and up front that you dont want a relationship. Dont lead people on! If feelings are being caught nip it in the bud before it goes to far. It ruins relationships when some one you put in the F.Z holds out that you will change your mind.

lol she acts like shes never led someone on silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mrtime

lol she acts like shes never led someone on silly

Lol if I did I planned on dating them. Its not my fault they fuck themselves over...