Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you object, worry about or support your partner going to a professional for erotic photographs

last reply
50 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am curious, what would your views be if your partner brought to you erotic photographs of themselves taken by a professional? would it up set you that another saw your partner and helped position her/him etc into the beautiful photos. would it turn you on? would you see it as a perfect gift?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not know for sure how I would feel, but my husband loved them and only asked why it took so darm long to have them done.

Maybe at 50 I would like to do it again.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
It would not upset me that she had them done for me or that a professional saw her naked or touched her arms or legs to help position her... Again if they are professional, they would keep their focus of work... Though I think I would find it a much bigger turn on if the gift/surprise was that she took me along with her and allowed me to enjoy watching her being photographed and allowing us both to be turned on by the whole situation... I think it is a one of a kind gift that captures a woman's beauty and would love a gift like that... As long as she didnt mind me hanging the pictures up somewhere in the house... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm having boudoir snaps done for my fiancé. I'd hope he would find them sexy, and realises that they were done for him.(and him only)
In this circumstance, I'd think its a perfect gift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex always wanted pictures like that. We talked about it sometimes but never found the right mood or time to get them taken/take them.
Before we broke up we bought a professional camera for artistic and leisure purposes. My dad is a big photographer so I've been thought how to at a young age.

It was only after we broke up that one night when we were supposed to just have dinner we came to the subject because of the great lighting we had in our formerly shared apartment. She took a shower and I prepared the living- and bedroom for the shoot. Once she felt comfortable we took some great pictures. Non have been printed but she's very happy having them. It makes her feel pretty and sexy.

On the subject of letting a professional take them: I would not mind my girlfriend to do it, especially if it was as a gift for me. I wouldn't like her to go to just any photographer or one we know though.
Classified
0 likes
I have done some glamour photography.
Depending on the model, and situation, surprisingly it can be very asexual.
Of course there are other times if it is a friend!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to be possessive. So it would have to be taken by a female photographer (and female staff is she has staff). Other than that, sure, I think it is a wonderful idea and gesture.
Lurker
0 likes
I would give my total support ......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id think she was an extra special lover & id be both proud & horny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not. Why not try an amateur first....it could end up quite exciting ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all...what is a relationship without trust? Its nothing at all
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Why would you not use a professional? I plan on using one and if he has a problem with that he can go and supervise. But not being a professional will not get you the results you want. Knowing the profession is the point...Models bodies are not perfect like the pictures...and it is not all touch up, alot of it is positioning and lighting and that is were the professionalism is needed.....I personally think a Male will be able to direct you better than a female, they just have an "eye" that some women don't and I personally don't wanna waste my time and money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally support, and encourage, especially if I get a shoot too!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Support fully. Would it turn me on, Hell Yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Enjoy!!! Wouldn't mind at all because it's fun. Mine were different because my partner was the professional photographer, and he was nude too which is unusual for him when he does nudes - I presume LOL. It was hordes of fun and obviously ended just as we'd planned...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be happy for my wife to go to a professional photographer to have a set of beautiful naked and raunchy photos done . My wife is 52yrs and still has a beautiful body that a teenager might be envious of .
I have tried to snap her in the bathroom , but she won't let me . I have one very small picture of her completely naked in the bathroom , but it's on my cellphone and sadly won't transfer to my computer .
Of course I would like my wife to give me a set of photos too .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love them as a gift and trut her so no problems
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife has gifted me professional boudoir photos of her. Very nice indeed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be 100% supportive and encouraging of her if my girlfriend chose to go for a pro glamour/boudoir shoot. I know she'd enjoy it plus I'd reap the rewards in many ways.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
be more worried if it was an amateur. pros are going to treat this a job and do it ethically. amatuers, perhaps not so much.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My wife has gifted me professional boudoir photos of her. Very nice indeed.

Lucky devil.
0 likes
No issues here if it is a pro and the pics are for me. Needless to say, if she did them for someone else, it would be different story but the pics are not the problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
It would not upset me that she had them done for me or that a professional saw her naked or touched her arms or legs to help position her... Again if they are professional, they would keep their focus of work... Though I think I would find it a much bigger turn on if the gift/surprise was that she took me along with her and allowed me to enjoy watching her being photographed and allowing us both to be turned on by the whole situation... I think it is a one of a kind gift that captures a woman's beauty and would love a gift like that... As long as she didnt mind me hanging the pictures up somewhere in the house... smile

My husband loved them and I never thought about taking him along it would have been a great idea.

Who knows just where it would lead?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big turn on. Vice versa, he'd only be ok with it if the photographer was female.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

My husband loved them and I never thought about taking him along it would have been a great idea.

Who knows just where it would lead?

I am thinking it would lead to some very interesting and erotic photos depending on how comfortable everyone was around each other... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
As long as I went along and watched the session. It would probably be a turn on for both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love it - provided the photographer had remained professional throughout.

It would be a huge turn on.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The likelihood of this happening is way beyond infinitesimal, but if my wife wanted it, I would most definitely encourage her! I would not attend the photo shoot ( I trust her) but I would enjoy the pictures, for sure!
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I did o this for my husband I was only going to get my picyure in a long silk gown. As the photo shut went on he slowly comlimented me and ended up talking me out of my gown. My husband love the frontal nudity pictures and one was even a between the legs shot. after the photo shoot i could not believe I got talkedinto doing what i did.
Lurker
0 likes
Total support to my hubby...
He is always honest with me and I trust him blindly...
Wud love to see his new mien ;)