bi curious

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
how were you seduced and by whom to try the lifestyle my so is bicourious and was wondering what it would take to get her to try it thanks
Rookie Scribe
1 like
why aren't there any replies to this topic. there has been 33 views dosent anyone want anyone else to know anything about this subject inquiring minds want to know lol
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
The fact that you post something on the internet doesn't mean that others have an answer, or are willing to give one.
Good luck with your query.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
you could send her to me???... and no you may not watch...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by hayley
you could send her to me???... and no you may not watch...

He's only interested in it so he can watch lol

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
that's true I wouldn't mind watching but I don't have to I just want her to be fulfilled its a part of her sex life that she has always wondered about
Lurker
0 likes
I was seduced by my best friends older sister. She seduced me by being very persistent and made me very excited by the way she came onto me, kissed me and touched me.

I doubt that my experience will be of any help to you unless your SO has a friend who has an older sister who's also into girls!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had sex with a girl who is about my age. When we meet, we mostly use fingertips to do and get what we want from each other. As girls, we know which parts of our body are most receptive to caresses, strokes or licking. But a girl can never have that force...that compelling feeling of being rammed into...the sort of raw, primitive strength that only a man can give. The hands of women are generally soft and are unable to arouse the sort of horny feelings that a man's strong, firm and large hands can give to a woman... through stroking...with force and perhaps brutality...her smooth and delicate skin.