Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can women tell when a man fakes it? I say no.

last reply
35 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's possible a woman might not be able to tell, but why would anyone fake it? I've also never heard of a man faking it.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
How could a man fake it......it either goes off or not.
Lurker
0 likes
Men might fake it for the same reasons a woman would. Sometimes, for any number of reasons, a man might not be able to ejaculate. And women can take that as a personal affront just as easily as a man can take a woman not having and orgasm.

And how can a man fake it? Well, women can NOT always feel a man cumming inside them. If he gives all the other "signs", he could very well fake having an orgasm.

ADDED: And as for not ever hearing of a man faking an orgasm; I would wager it is because it is not done very often, and men would not be as open to TELL people about it. I would think compared to the times a woman would fake an orgasm, a man doing it would be truly rare... but I am sure it does happen.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Men might fake it for the same reasons a woman would. Sometimes, for any number of reasons, a man might not be able to ejaculate. And women can take that as a personal affront just as easily as a man can take a woman not having and orgasm.

And how can a man fake it? Well, women can NOT always feel a man cumming inside them. If he gives all the other "signs", he could very well fake having an orgasm.

ADDED: And as for not ever hearing of a man faking an orgasm; I would wager it is because it is not done very often, and men would not be as open to TELL people about it. I would think compared to the times a woman would fake an orgasm, a man doing it would be truly rare... but I am sure it does happen.

touche....never though about not being able to feel it...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess

touche....never though about not being able to feel it...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

ADDED: And as for not ever hearing of a man faking anY orgasm; I would wager it is because it is not done very often, and men would not be as open to TELL people about it. I would think compared to the times a woman would fake an orgasm, a man doing it would be truly rare... but I am sure it does happen.

Your a dumbass, a man CANNOT fake it, he either cums or doesnt.
Lurker
0 likes
They cant fake the ACT but they can go thru the motions and sometimes a woman may not be able to tell if its inside. But again guys are guys and i dont think many would even try to fake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes if the guy has cum 2 or 3 times already, it is really hard to feel him ejaculate. So I guess it would be easy for him to fake it.

But as already said, WHY? I could never understand why anyone would fake it. If a guy can't make me cum, I will tell him (politely of course) so we can figure out why and fix it!!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Barry007

I think you meant you're. And yes, a man either cums or he doesn't. But what we're talking about is whether or not it's always apparent to the female when he represents that he's having an orgasm but actually isn't. Some guys' cocks swell up a bit, and/or throb when they're about to cum and then while they're cumming, but some guys' anatomies don't give it away so easily. In those cases, if he's wearing a condom and is discrete about removing it, then a guy can easily disguise that he didn't actually cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Barry007

Excuse me? Dumbass? LOL If he CUMS he would not be FAKING IT, just like when a WOMAN FAKES and ORGASM. And yes, a man CAN fake having an orgasm. Heck, I think I have even seen that done on TV and in Movies. ;)

And just for future reference, it is "you're" not "your". (LadyX was faster on the keys.)

I stand by my posts above, folks can take them for what they are worth... as they can take your attempt at insulting me. LOL
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Sometimes if the guy has cum 2 or 3 times already, it is really hard to feel him ejaculate. So I guess it would be easy for him to fake it.

But as already said, WHY? I could never understand why anyone would fake it. If a guy can't make me cum, I will tell him (politely of course) so we can figure out why and fix it!!

Nikki, it's just not nearly as accepted for guys to 'fail to cum' as it is for women. When it's a guy, the assumption is that he's fucked up somehow, but with a girl, it's assumed that the guy just didn't quite have the skill to break her off properly. Especially in a one-off situation, I can see how it's far less awkward for him to just pretend to cum, swiftly remove and dispose of his semen-less condom, and hopefully for him, nobody's the wiser.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
As always Lady X makes a very good point above about this thread topic, when mentioning this in an "especially in a one-off situation". However, this "fail to cum" has only happened with a guy when I've been considered a trusted partner, so there's been no awkwardness just understanding that ejaculation is difficult for whatever reason. So no need for faking.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Barry007

No offense man, but you are a tool. A man can fake an orgasm, he can not fake ejaculating. And it is possible to orgasm as a male with out ejaculation. Look it up before you insult someone haha.
Lurker
0 likes
A man can't stop what's been ignited
Lurker
0 likes
I posted this topic because in all but rare occasions does it ever enter anyone's mind that a man would ever fake an orgasm. As LadyX mentions, "it's just not nearly as accepted for guys to 'fail to cum' as it is for women. When it's a guy, the assumption is that he's fucked up somehow, but with a girl, it's assumed that the guy just didn't quite have the skill to break her off properly." I can only speak of my own experiences. As I've grown older, there are times when it becomes more difficult to reach orgasm. The equipment is up for the moment but the moment just doesn't arrive. Of course one either orgasms or not. If one orgasms, then faking it doesn't become an issue. But why would one fake it? Barry007 gives several explanations. For me, I know that part of my wife's pleasure is in the pleasure she is giving me. Whether i ejaculate or not, the pleasure is there. But, I think she mistakingly believes that the proof is in the pudding. And so to ensure that she can enjoy her pleasure. I make sure that she knows that our love making has given me pleasure. Is this deceptive? Perhaps. But at my age, love making is no longer for reproduction. It is for intimacy and the giving and receiving of pleasure. On those rare occasions when I have faked an orgasm, the pleasure was there for both of us. It works for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Well it's easy. If it doesn't trail down your leg when you're finished - he didn't cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Why would a man want to fake it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course men cannot fake an ejaculation, however, many men do fake orgasms. Some women may not be able to tell if the man has left cum in her or if wearing a condom he might dispose of it without her seeing that no ejaculate is in it. That is much easier in the dark. Men do fake orgasms for the same reasons women do.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
[quote=LadyX]

I think you meant you're. And yes, a man either cums or he doesn't. But what we're talking about is whether or not it's always apparent to the female when he represents that he's having an orgasm but actually isn't. Some guys' cocks swell up a bit, and/or throb when they're about to cum and then while they're cumming, but some guys' anatomies don't give it away so easily. In those cases, if he's wearing a condom and is discrete about removing it, then a guy can easily disguise that he didn't actually cum.

Sorry but unlike a woman a guy cannot disguise if he does NOT really cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Can a man fake it... yes. (Voice of experience) as for a why... I do love my wife, but after I found out she cheated, sometimes durring sex I couldn't help but have insecure thoughts. That tends to lead to loss if erection, and leads to more insecure thoughts. I've found when/if the cycle starts it's best to nip it in the bud. Give a couple more slow hard thrusts with your I'm coming face, and avoid a conflict. She always runs to the bathroom and pees after so she doesn't notice. A lack of cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Barry007

Totally and completely wrong. There are many men either by medicine effects or other reasons who have retro-ejaculation where the cum never comes out of the penis. They have all the effects of coming but don't cum.

One of my medicines for my diabetes has that effect. Not every time but it happens often.

With those men you couldn't prove what they are faking or not because there is no cum anyway.

And sorry but I know many men who fake it and their partners never know or don't care.

The only sure fire a partner might know is if they were giving a blow job or a hand job. But there are definitely ways in vaginal or even anal intercourse to fake it.

With my sometime retro ejaculation I have often not told partners about it and they never knew. I could have easily faked the other parts of my orgasm but thankfully I didn't have to. I just didn't shoot the goods.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have faked an orgasm to end intercourse before in the past with a couple of old girlfriends. The relationship was going down the tubes and I just wanted to finish and move on to other things. It can be done. It depends upon her sexual experience, whether or not you are wearing a condom, whether the light is off and its dark, etc. If I wear a condom I never have an orgasm until its removed and she finished me orally or by hand. I just cannot cum with a condom on, not enough sensitivity. But that is a good way to prolong sex.

With most of my past girlfriends and certainly my wife, I never faked it and wouldn't want to. Women who especially love cum play, well I don't think there is way to fool them.
When she demands, "In my face!" You better have a real orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't notice it myself. Wheather i was too self absorbed at the time I don't know, but i would hope the man I was with would feel secure enough to know it his happiness and experience with me that is the important part of his pleasure, whether he cums or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't notice it myself. Wheather i was too self absorbed at the time I don't know, but i would hope the man I was with would feel secure enough to know it his happiness and experience with me that is the important part of his pleasure, whether he cums or not.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm sure they can, just don't see why. Same goes for chicks though. Whatever... People are strange.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
since when can a man fake it? maybe anal? But then it stays up anyway
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Excuse me? Dumbass? LOL If he CUMS he would not be FAKING IT, just like when a WOMAN FAKES and ORGASM. And yes, a man CAN fake having an orgasm. Heck, I think I have even seen that done on TV and in Movies. ;)

And just for future reference, it is "you're" not "your". (LadyX was faster on the keys.)

I stand by my posts above, folks can take them for what they are worth... as they can take your attempt at insulting me. LOL

To be fair to Barry, you are a dumbass though. You should be careful not to make grammatical mistakes yourself when correcting others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think men probably fake orgasms/cumming more than they care to admit. But, as long as both enjoy the act of intimacy, I don't see as it really matters. The very act of sexual intimacy in itself can sometimes be just as rewarding.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never been with a man.. but how does a guy fake it???.. doesn't he exude white sticky guey stuff?