Prostate massager for beginners.

last reply
4 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone any advise on what prostate massager I should buy. I must add that I'm a novice to anal play and don't need something too big. Any advice would be appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was hoping to see a response to this, as these days, at our ages, my husband could really use it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I would just start with a narrow vibrator until you get used to having your prostate massaged. Or have your significant other do it for you with their finger. Once you feel you are ready to move on then I would start to get into butt plugs and the such.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317
I was hoping to see a response to this, as these days, at our ages, my husband could really use it!

Since posting this question I have done some experimenting and have found that a glass dildo works well to start. It goes in easy and puts the right amount of pressure on the prostate to make it pleasurable. The best thing though is a jelly dido. It is a bit wider than most glass dildo's but it feels great and makes your orgasm much stronger. You can use a strap-on or get one with a suction cup so he can fucking it himself while you watch or play with him. I do suggest, however, that you invest in an anal desensitizer. It helps a lot for the beginner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would recommend using FINGERS ONLY to start playing around down there. You can FEEEEL the proper pressure - something you can't do with a dildo or similar pokey thing. VERY sensitive membranes down there so be careful. Use surgical gloves if the YUCK factor bugs you. Always wash your hands well afterward.

My first experience with prostate manipulation was during a rather violent BJ. 30 seconds before I came she shoved a small dildo up ma butt - BIG surprise.
I was standing and she was sitting and the dildo went in horizontally - bANG - right into my prostate. Wasn't expecting that at all and Augustus reacted appropriately. Had more of what I'd describe as a SNEEZE than an orgasm!!

Experiments after that showed that a SLOW teasing manipulation of the prostate produces a HUGE amount of seminal (?) fluid. My guess is there are other glands down there that assist in the production of those fluids because during the course of a 90 minute BJ with very slow gentle prostate rubbing, my prostate would have to be the size of my LIVER to produce that much fluid.

They have just discovered that women have SKENE glands and they likely produce famale ejaculate during violent orgasms so - do men have the same ? They must. Maybe called something different. Don't look to the medical researchers for help on this. They're still confused about the existence of G&ASpots to begin with.

The prostate seems to "bleed" seminal fluid when rubbed gently during a BJ / handjob and during times like that the fluid goes from clear to milky making it appear to produce one very long orgasm. Certainly it feels good all the way through and it could (for me anyway) be described as a long milking orgasm but at the end the normal orgasm seems to be the fireworks at the end. With the buildup those orgasms are enough to make me pass out for a sec but for me there is a distinct difference between the milking style and the full blown (sic) normal male orgasm.

This from another similar thread:

The one question that seems to be repeated in here is , "Where in the rectum is the prostate?" Well kiddies it ain't In the rectum. It surrounds the urethra but it is best reached by rubbing the rectal wall towards the penis...in other words if you are on your back the finger has to aimed at the ceiling. The best way with a finger is a come here motion. Once found it can be a circular, up&down or back and forth movement. That doesn't matter. The most important points are NO LONG FINGERNAILS! and of course wash afterwards because yes, inside the butt is full of nasty bacteria. Any manipulation of the prostate should happen when you are very aroused and it should be slow and light to start. If you (speaking to women) have him in your mouth and you JAB his prostate expect his dick to punch out through the back of your neck! It is extremely sensitive until it is aroused.

Once it is aroused and whatever stimulation is being done to the penis then the speed and intensity will determine if he cums in one huge O or whether you can milk him over a period of time. The "milking" is a unique experience which is hard to achieve on the first attempt unless you know your partners responses REALLY well. You have to bring him to the point where he is about to blow his load while rubbing the prostate and then just hold him there at that point of arousal. His orgasm will then be stretched out over several minutes or longer. It is NOT the orgasmic feeling of cumming normally. It is different. Women can cum HUGE over and over. Our ability is to
stretch that feeling out over a long time IF it is done just right. It is a GREAT feeling but kinda weird at the start so hang in, experiment and let it happen. Try it a few times to get it right or do it better. Give her lots of feedback. It IS a technique that is worth getting it right.

The plus side to experimenting is that the prostate is massaged and that is a VERY good thing because prostates tend to go cancerous due to lack of stimulation. "MILK" your SO's prostate and he'll never have that problem!