Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Tits or Small... What's your preference?

last reply
78 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally, the media seems to think that big tits are better. I happen to disagree. What's your opinion?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really have a preference. I have had 36D an 34A. I do tend to enjoy the smaller ones thou.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love those big pretty dd's
ride em harder
Lurker
0 likes
Not real picky, love all size boobs
Lurker
0 likes
Am not really that bothered about boob size i like any! its other things that matter to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
think i go for smaller but natural is best definately, not kenn on them all pumped up!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them all, variety is awesome!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No question about it, small are best with resonnsive nipples!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
size doesn't matter it's just if a lady like to have the girls touched and played with, if not what are they good for
Lurker
0 likes
More than a mouthful is a waste...small with pointy nips
Lurker
0 likes
Um, I'm a fan of anything from a small handful to a face full haha. I mean how big is really relative. The media sucks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In general I love small tits. Always have. I guess anything up to a C cup is perfect for me. After that I tend to be less interested, especially in huge ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size is not the most important issue for me. To me it is more about shape and the nipples then the size. I tend to go for smaller breasts though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like big tits. But not too big that it looks unnatural. Really for me it just depends on the woman. Some look good with small tits and some look good with bigger ones!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size doesn't really matter. I love tits no matter what. Sexy large nipples with large areolas. Goosebumps enhanced when their aroused. Yum. One woman in lush has the sexiest perfect tits. You know who you are.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Its not size that matters it is what you do with them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's just a preference thing Devon. And there's the fact that it's far more difficult to get pretty lingerie to fit the larger cup sizes. I'm just wondering what the mix is. How many prefer big and how many prefer small. Nothing wrong with either answer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love small titties...I don't dislike large NATURALs, but I hate bolt-ons...(fake)
0 likes
I love tits. Period. Little ones that fit in your hand or mouth are great, but so are big, soft ones that you can lose yourself in and that dangle down on you as she rides you. Any size, any place, any time, I love tits.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like them full but perky... the biggest i've played with were a DD i think, they were fake but lots of fun lol i guess i prefer a full B or C though

♥ J
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me it's more a matter of how they're showcased... for maximum effect/arousal, but then... there has to be enough to showcase eh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shape means more than size. I guess small to moderate, but perky are my favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rojedo
Love small titties...I don't dislike large NATURALs, but I hate bolt-ons...(fake)

I hate big fake ones too.
Lurker
0 likes
Love small breasts. Fit so nice in the hand and mouth.

Keep the big fake ones away.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't care! In my life I've sexed females with all Cup sizes, but I like a medium (High B to C cups) sized breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
size has nothing to do with it they are part of the lady you are spending special time with so it does not matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm more in to the look and shape than size. And I MUCH prefer natural to fake, unless they are the rare fakes that look natural.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a preference. I adore all sized breasts! From small succulent breast. To the large and in charge lol boobs are great!