Tips on anal?

last reply
43 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everybody seems to be into it and I'm curious. Any tips or experiences people would like to share?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
A tip on anal?

Tell a girl you're just gonna put the tip in. Works every time.

"C'mon, just the tip, baby."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to know where to start...a tip on anal...?

Well I'd have to say start by getting really turned on. Wet and very open. Then move the emphasis to the back door. Slowly sliding some of that wetness around until its comfortable to feel a little fingertip pressed just there...

It's a short journey from that tip being welcomed in a relaxed way to the next step...
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I had sex. It was anal sex. I was still a virgin and still had my hymen. The boy was really patient with me and he used lots of his spit for lubricant. I was very horny and I desperately wanted to feel him inside me. He licked and tongued my sphincter until I was really hot. The feelings were driving me crazy. We kissed as he fingered my sphincter. He started by rubbing little circles with just the tip of his finger that was really slimy from his spit. As he rubbed, he kept pressure on my hole and gradually I relaxed and the tip of his finger went inside me.

He didn't rush and fucked my sphincter with just the tip of his wet finger, only going in me to the first knuckle. The feeling was good, and it felt so taboo letting him do that to me. It was really getting me wet, and my pussy was drooling. He would use some of that drool to help lubricate his finger and he worked it in to the second knuckle. Having a finger inside me that deep and feeling it rub around inside my rectum made my head swim and all I could think about was getting more inside me. I began rubbing my clit.

I started moving my hips and moaning into his mouth as we kissed. It felt so awesome to have even just his finger inside me. He took his time and managed to get his whole pointer finger inside my rectum and he was fucking me with it. I was definitely feeling very horny. He would stop every so often to keep his finger lubricated and push more of his spit up into my rectum. I had my knees up and I was spread really wide and I totally enjoyed having his finger inside me.

He went down on me again and began licking my pussy and sphincter. I was totally wet down there and I just wanted to feel his cock inside me. He got between my legs. He spit and wiped it on his cock. Then he rubbed the head up and down my labia getting himself lubricated with my juices. He put the tip of his cock against my sphincter and pushed very gently. He told me to push out as he was pushing in. When I pushed I felt his cock head slip inside my ass. I went crazy! The feeling was incredible. It hurt just a tiny bit, but once his head was inside me he held still so I could get used to him. I reached down to feel his cock in my ass and I almost came right then. I couldn't believe that that big thing was actually inside me.

He told me to play with myself as he just held still. I rubbed my clit with my fingers. I was breathing fast and sweating just a little. I could feel something deep, deep inside me tighten up as I played with myself. I involuntarily began moving my hips and it caused his cock to inch deeper into me. He kept his shaft lubricated with spit and soon he was all the way inside me. I felt completely filled as he began fucking me. His cock felt warm inside me and I could almost feel it pulse. I rubbed my clit and the feeling deep inside me intensified. I had rubbed myself to orgasm before but it never felt as intense as this.

In a few minutes I could feel the tension in my body rising very quickly. I began to have a tremendous orgasm. I felt my rectum tighten around his cock as I came. In the middle of my orgasm he grabbed my hips and buried himself deep in my ass. I felt him squirt his hot cum into my rectum and it made me have a second orgasm before I even finished my first.

To this day I absolutely love having anal sex, and I almost always cum when I feel a mans hot juice squirting against the walls of my rectum. The orgasms I get from anal sex are much different than clitoral orgasms. They are deeper and more intense. I don't know if this gave you any help. I suggest you go really slow, at your own pace, and use plenty of lube. Your rectum will get used to having something inside it, and anal sex will be as nice as vaginal sex, but the first few times may hurt just a little until you get used to it. In my opinion it is worth it!
Lurker
0 likes
Um, what Lisad83 said.
In fact, whatever she says is fine with me.
I'll be in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by c50t
Um, what Lisad83 said.
In fact, whatever she says is fine with me.
I'll be in the shower.

I'm seconding that motion!

With anal the best tip I can give is lube. Lots of lube. Make sure you trust the person you're doing it with as lots of embarrassing things can happen with anal XD be patient and don't rush things; start slow, build the anticipation, once you feel like you've stretched yourself enough try letting him fuck you, but if it hurts stop. Pain is always a sign that something is wrong. Give yourself a few minutes to calm down, and then start again with the fingers working your way up again. Eventually you'll get to a stage like me where a man can just push his cock right up there ;)

B. x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rawrrwhore

I'm seconding that motion!

With anal the best tip I can give is lube. Lots of lube. Make sure you trust the person you're doing it with as lots of embarrassing things can happen with anal XD be patient and don't rush things; start slow, build the anticipation, once you feel like you've stretched yourself enough try letting him fuck you, but if it hurts stop. Pain is always a sign that something is wrong. Give yourself a few minutes to calm down, and then start again with the fingers working your way up again. Eventually you'll get to a stage like me where a man can just push his cock right up there ;)

B. x

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lisad83

ps. secretgem69 if you want any more tips or advice on anal, just inbox me smile I'm always happy to help!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
The first time I had sex. It was anal sex. ...........In my opinion it is worth it!

Totally agree with you 1000%, OMG......gotta say that is the best anal description ever......you need to write a story.....HOLY HELL, I want it NOW
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
My tip... Don't do it. smile

Seriously though, it's not for everyone. I've never done it, I wouldn't know.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Make sure you're clean inside and out to assure there are no mishaps. Use lots of lube. Seriously. Don't fuck that part up. Use lube, and plenty of it. Make sure it's something you want to do. Try a comfortable position (doggy is best for first timers). Don't rush. Take your time. RELAX. That's probably the most important thing. Nothing's getting up there if you're all tense. To make things a bit easier, have an orgasm beforehand. That'll definitely relax you. Any clitoral and/or vaginal stimulation during anal will most definitely relax you.

Enjoy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Make sure you're clean inside and out to assure there are no mishaps. Use lots of lube. Seriously. Don't fuck that part up. Use lube, and plenty of it. Make sure it's something you want to do. Try a comfortable position (doggy is best for first timers). Don't rush. Take your time. RELAX. That's probably the most important thing. Nothing's getting up there if you're all tense. To make things a bit easier, have an orgasm beforehand. That'll definitely relax you. Any clitoral and/or vaginal stimulation during anal will most definitely relax you.

Enjoy.

Good advice but don't you think doggystyle is a little intense for first timers? In my experience a girl has always handled first time anal better when she is on her side and can control the penetration somewhat. Kinda like doggystyle but when she is lying flat on her belly it is easier for her too. She doesn't have to concentrate on staying in a position really, she can just focus on relaxing.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
A tip on anal?

Tell a girl you're just gonna put the tip in. Works every time.

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
I would have to agree with magical_felix, that being on your side or flat on your tummy might be the best option the first time. Use lube, lots and lots of lube and try to relax and take it slow. smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Saga

I'm guessing it worked?
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess

Totally agree with you 1000%, OMG......gotta say that is the best anal description ever......you need to write a story.....HOLY HELL, I want it NOW

LOL As a story mod, I concur completely. I'd snatch it up, myself!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow lisad83. Don't know what to add. Sounds like that was a hell of an introduction to anal...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Good advice but don't you think doggystyle is a little intense for first timers? In my experience a girl has always handled first time anal better when she is on her side and can control the penetration somewhat. Kinda like doggystyle but when she is lying flat on her belly it is easier for her too. She doesn't have to concentrate on staying in a position really, she can just focus on relaxing.

Actually, the bolded bit is exactly what I had in mind when I said doggy. Not doggy in the rough, traditional sense. But when her belly is flat on the bed (or surface of choice) and her back is arched with her ass up and legs slightly parted for easier access to both the ass and the vagina for added stimulation.

Sorry about that, OP.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
The first time I had sex. It was anal sex. I was still a virgin and still had my hymen. The boy was really patient with me and he used lots of his spit for lubricant. I was very horny and I desperately wanted to feel him inside me. He licked and tongued my sphincter until I was really hot. The feelings were driving me crazy. We kissed as he fingered my sphincter. He started by rubbing little circles with just the tip of his finger that was really slimy from his spit. As he rubbed, he kept pressure on my hole and gradually I relaxed and the tip of his finger went inside me.

He didn't rush and fucked my sphincter with just the tip of his wet finger, only going in me to the first knuckle. The feeling was good, and it felt so taboo letting him do that to me. It was really getting me wet, and my pussy was drooling. He would use some of that drool to help lubricate his finger and he worked it in to the second knuckle. Having a finger inside me that deep and feeling it rub around inside my rectum made my head swim and all I could think about was getting more inside me. I began rubbing my clit.

I started moving my hips and moaning into his mouth as we kissed. It felt so awesome to have even just his finger inside me. He took his time and managed to get his whole pointer finger inside my rectum and he was fucking me with it. I was definitely feeling very horny. He would stop every so often to keep his finger lubricated and push more of his spit up into my rectum. I had my knees up and I was spread really wide and I totally enjoyed having his finger inside me.

He went down on me again and began licking my pussy and sphincter. I was totally wet down there and I just wanted to feel his cock inside me. He got between my legs. He spit and wiped it on his cock. Then he rubbed the head up and down my labia getting himself lubricated with my juices. He put the tip of his cock against my sphincter and pushed very gently. He told me to push out as he was pushing in. When I pushed I felt his cock head slip inside my ass. I went crazy! The feeling was incredible. It hurt just a tiny bit, but once his head was inside me he held still so I could get used to him. I reached down to feel his cock in my ass and I almost came right then. I couldn't believe that that big thing was actually inside me.

He told me to play with myself as he just held still. I rubbed my clit with my fingers. I was breathing fast and sweating just a little. I could feel something deep, deep inside me tighten up as I played with myself. I involuntarily began moving my hips and it caused his cock to inch deeper into me. He kept his shaft lubricated with spit and soon he was all the way inside me. I felt completely filled as he began fucking me. His cock felt warm inside me and I could almost feel it pulse. I rubbed my clit and the feeling deep inside me intensified. I had rubbed myself to orgasm before but it never felt as intense as this.

In a few minutes I could feel the tension in my body rising very quickly. I began to have a tremendous orgasm. I felt my rectum tighten around his cock as I came. In the middle of my orgasm he grabbed my hips and buried himself deep in my ass. I felt him squirt his hot cum into my rectum and it made me have a second orgasm before I even finished my first.

To this day I absolutely love having anal sex, and I almost always cum when I feel a mans hot juice squirting against the walls of my rectum. The orgasms I get from anal sex are much different than clitoral orgasms. They are deeper and more intense. I don't know if this gave you any help. I suggest you go really slow, at your own pace, and use plenty of lube. Your rectum will get used to having something inside it, and anal sex will be as nice as vaginal sex, but the first few times may hurt just a little until you get used to it. In my opinion it is worth it!

NICE! very very nice.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by little_kitty

LOL As a story mod, I concur completely. I'd snatch it up, myself!

I only wrote what I felt at the time it happened. I really can't write about something unless I have experienced it for myself. Then I can write about it from memory. I will leave the writing to the pros. I was just trying to help out here by telling how my first time was.
The Resident Princess
0 likes

Actually, the bolded bit is exactly what I had in mind when I said doggy. Not doggy in the rough, traditional sense. But when her belly is flat on the bed (or surface of choice) and her back is arched with her ass up and legs slightly parted for easier access to both the ass and the vagina for added stimulation.

Sorry about that, OP.

Ohhh...yes that is my favorite way.....and then play with her clit....and the most bestest orgasm will come
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Perfecto Ranchero! But, you already knew that.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The original compromising position.
[url]http://[/url]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01

Perfecto Ranchero! But, you already knew that.

I know all, see all, my child.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

The original compromising position.

I keep it old school.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sorry about that, OP.

That indeed is a great position, but If you want to look each other in the eyes more easily try laying on your back with your legs on his shoulders. Easy communication, he can see whether he's going to fast and when you like it. Also you can manage the initial penetration.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My boyfriend always prefers if I'm on all fours style during anal. He pounds me doggie style. He says it's really getting him off. And I think it's hot!
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
The first time I had sex. It was anal sex. I was still a virgin and....... he didn't rush and fucked my sphincter with just the tip of his wet finger..... made my head swim and all I could think about was getting more inside me. I began rubbing my clit...... I started moving my hips and moaning into his mouth as we kissed....
He went down on me again and began licking my pussy and sphincter. I was totally wet down there...... I rubbed my clit and the feeling deep inside me intensified. I had rubbed myself to orgasm before but it never felt as intense as this..... I felt him squirt his hot cum into my rectum and it made me have a second orgasm before I even finished my first.

To this day I absolutely love having anal sex, and I almost always cum when I feel a mans hot juice squirting against the walls of my rectum.... In my opinion it is worth it!

Effin hell, I've never smoked but I might just need one after reading that! Pass the baby oil, Ms Bikeboy is in for a rough ride tonight.

OK, back to focusing on making a useful contribution here. Positionally my favourite is doggy so I get the most incredible view, primal deluxe. I love it once I work my cockhead in and then I hold still, letting her set the pace by taking in whatever she wants. She prefers it while laying on her back so there's clitoral stimulation plus we get into more of an intense love-making mode that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
Everybody seems to be into it and I'm curious. Any tips or experiences people would like to share?

Being a gay bottom I guess you can say I am some what of an expert on this subject. Please do not try doggy style as someone suggested because this is definitely not a beginner's position. That position allows for a deeper penetration and gives control to the man behind you which may not be in tune with what you are feeling in terms of pain. The two of you facing each other can also be challenging because you would have to adopt an uncomfortable and unnatural position, especially for the first time (you do have to remember that our anal passages are way back in our bodies, so we have to lift our legs and lower torso even higher in order to allow for the penetration to happen and if the anal passage is not straight, the intruding member will bend opening the hole even more causing lots of more pain, the beginner will feel it 100 fold) and again, the man has complete control, even more so than doggie style. At least in a doggie style position, you may go forward and escape the pressure that he is applying. The same thing would apply to you being on your belly. You would surrender all of the control to your man which may not be so good for the beginner.

For the first time, a good position is for both of you to be spooning (on the side) because even though the control is still on his hands, you may still escape if the pressure is applied to fast, plus he may hug you while you both kiss. In this position you will feel lots of reassuring and loving body contact so you may concentrate on relaxing your anal muscle. You may also flex your knees a little while bringing them (together) towards your head (but not too high up on your body either, just about 90 degrees off of your torso), your legs should move parallel to the bed, not towards the ceiling. This knees and legs position is very important because it will naturally part your ass cheeks giving him a better and easier access to your anal cavity. By the way, penetration in this position is not only a good and loving beginners position, but also provides a penetration that is not as deep as doggie style. My advice to a beginner though (the best position), is to try riding your man. The man has to be laying flat on his back as you lower yourself on his hard shaft. This gives you full and complete control... you will decide how fast and how deep you want to go and can wait as long as you like to accommodate to a new feeling and sensation. There are lots of people that have tried anal sex and didn't like it, and the reason is because they did not have the luxury of riding their first man.

But before you try out any of these positions you still have to think about using an fleet anal cleaning solution, and work on gently massaging and stretching your sphincter with a small finger at first and gradually insert more and more. In my experience, stretching before sex is more important to relax the sphincter of the beginner than the actual act of stretching your hole. The key to anal sex is to relax your sphincter and use lots and lots of lube. The best are water based like K-Y, Anal Ease or Astro Glide but these will last a lot less and will have to be reapplied a lot sooner than lubes that are oil based. Also, water based lubes are much easier to clean and wash than oil based lubes. The reason I would not use oil based or non-water based lubes is that they will heat up and cause a burning sensation, and if a condom is worn (which I highly recommend) may break it out of friction. I have done it without lube using spit instead and it works wonders for those improvised moments of intense heat between me and my man but would not recommend it for the beginner. Cum also works great and there are quite a few men that pre-cum rivers which will also work quite nicely (not for the beginner). I have had men ask me to suck on their cocks as sloppily as I could, drooling all over their shafts so that we may use my own spit as lube. By the way, without lube it may also be painful for your man although I imagine not as much. I am not sure of this because I am 100% bottom, but I have heard a few men complain.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Tips on anal?

Try it, it's good stuff.