Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If someone dared you to stay off lush for a month, could/would you do it?

last reply
84 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I could, but I definitely wouldn't want to though. I'm not addicted, but I would definitely really miss it. I just love sharing my stories, and people seem to like them too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the right payoff.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Of course I could...I just wouldn't.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Of course I could...I just wouldn't.

I'm too sexy for this dare, too sexy for this dare....

I'm too sexy.

And that's why.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
They might dare but who would care?
Lurker
0 likes
Only if the price was right. I might be able to do it, but I highly doubt it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I'm too sexy for this dare, too sexy for this dare....

I'm too sexy.

And that's why.

HAHAAHAhahahahaha..too funny.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would miss it too much.

Once you know it's here, it's kind of hard not to visit.

Lol...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I could, I think, but it would be hard. The most I've ever managed is a week, and I did miss it.

Perhaps I should give it up for Lent next year? That would hurt more than alcohol lol!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Chat Moderator
0 likes
A whole month???... 4 weeks???... 30 days???... 720 hours???... 43,200 minutes???... 2,592,000 seconds???????

Yes I certainly could give it up for a month... Would I miss coming here? Absolutely... There are great people, stories and tons of laughter here... I think I am a lushie for life...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
Do not think I could ...
Have been told by a hunk, who shall remain nameless,
that I am addicted to lush ...
Mazztastic
0 likes
Ha, a month??

I have a hard time staying off for a day, let alone a month...

I suppose I could, but I'd have to change my password and give it to someone so I couldn't log in.

It's far too easy to just check in on my phone.

So, the answer is, no, I doubt I really could.
Lurker
0 likes
when i first joined i could of but now i don't think i could because i would miss talking to a certain someone smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could, but I think I would miss it quite a bit.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
No, I'm trying to earn the Enthusiast Badge ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Could I? - Yes.

Would I? - For the right reasons.

The longest I've gone is eight days. I hardly come on as it is, but I still like to see who's on, and what has been happening. So, I'd not just not come on, just for a simple dare.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I don't see logging off Lush for a time as a "dare" in the usual sense of the word.

There have been times when I just needed to be away from here for various reasons. At first, it was very difficult, as I came to rely on the small social interactions, and just contact with a world outside of my current way of life.

However, I am wiser to certain things (and people) now, so I am no longer reliant on the habit as I once was. I no longer have reason to check messages every few minutes or hours as before, knowing that those who do take time to interact with (or suffer) me are patient and kind, and few.

Time away from Lush is very easy once you find what works for you. And it means that when you come back to it, it is fresher, less emotional (if it was overly so before), and of more benefit in whatever ways you choose to use it. So I don't see it as a dare, so much as a challenge to force you to evaluate its impact on you. A dare, to me, is something cheeky, shocking and probably funny (at least for the darer).

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Words of wisdom from Daisy x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure about dares. There is one that may ask in time. If she does? I will!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H
when i first joined i could of but now i don't think i could because i would miss talking to a certain someone smile

I am going to boldly assume this is me, simply because I am AWESOME... I'd miss you too x
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I could be gone for a whole month.
Lurker
0 likes
oh please. it would be simple. Its not so much of an addiction. there are things to do with your life off of a computer.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I don't see logging off Lush for a time as a "dare" in the usual sense of the word.

There have been times when I just needed to be away from here for various reasons. At first, it was very difficult, as I came to rely on the small social interactions, and just contact with a world outside of my current way of life.

However, I am wiser to certain things (and people) now, so I am no longer reliant on the habit as I once was. I no longer have reason to check messages every few minutes or hours as before, knowing that those who do take time to interact with (or suffer) me are patient and kind, and few.

Time away from Lush is very easy once you find what works for you. And it means that when you come back to it, it is fresher, less emotional (if it was overly so before), and of more benefit in whatever ways you choose to use it. So I don't see it as a dare, so much as a challenge to force you to evaluate its impact on you. A dare, to me, is something cheeky, shocking and probably funny (at least for the darer).

This exactly, I've just done this.
I can say it's no dare, and it helped crappy things I was feeling, immensely.
Besides, if i need to, those who are important to me are available outside lush, and I am for them.
That far outweighs any hold lush has over me.
Stepping away can give you scope, sometimes being in a bubble is bad, it will pop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could definitely be off Lush for a month. I don't use this site to make relationships so I'd use the time I wasn't on to write more stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could definitely be off Lush for a month. I don't use this site to make relationships so I'd use the time I wasn't on to write more stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely...i would miss the chat with some gorgeous ladies, but i could cope (just)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think so
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know. I don't see the need to NOT though... bet or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could go a month without lush, it wouldn't be to hard. I would miss talking to some people or reading stories but there all here when I come back. I usually do get busy in real life so sometimes I'm gone a few weeks as it is.
So no leaving lush wouldn't be hard to do.