Tan Lines

last reply
50 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you prefer tan lines on your lady or the view to be uninterupted?
Lurker
0 likes
Makes no difference to me, I just like the view

My college GF introduced me to nude beaches and we'd go regularly during the summer
My wife prefers to stay covered when in 'public'
Lurker
0 likes
A tan line has always provided a contrast that gets my prurient interest rolling. I love the line beside a nipple, or paralleling the hair between her legs.
Not that I would turn down an all over tan - just like the white exposed flesh and seeing what other people have not seen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can go either way. I do like a woman with an all over natural tan. That shows me they are not shy about anything.
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Lurker
0 likes
Either is fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Base tan with lines but then a dark tan leaving behind faint lines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the view either way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tan lines seem to HIGH LIGHT
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Tan lines are a big turn-off for me personally. Not sure why exactly, I think it just draws too much attention.
Lurker
0 likes
Tan lines are fine.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely dig tan lines. I guess maybe it's some kind of layover from my teen years when tanning beds weren't as popular and the girls all actually layed out in the sun for their tans. Something about the eye crossing the line from sun-bronzed skin to the soft, smooth, white flesh meant that you were getting to see what never gets seen...just makes the act of visually drinking her in more erotic...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like tan lines. White boobies are fun to see
Lurker
0 likes
Just like everything else in this world. Depends on the girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! Tan lines. One of my biggest turn ons.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Slipstreamer69
I can go either way. I do like a woman with an all over natural tan. That shows me they are not shy about anything.

My sentiments precisely.
Lurker
0 likes
So one guys doesn't like them at all - that's comforting, because I always hated trying to get a tan. People are more likely to have farmer's tans, which I abhor and avoid. I never did understand the appeal, it's unsightly to me. Tans are fine - just not the lines.

People around here are obsessed with tanning booths, though - but I live in the south where the sun is abundant and usually doesn't go away. It makes no sense to me.
Classified
0 likes
Only one set of lines to have, stocking tops!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
So one guys doesn't like them at all - that's comforting, because I always hated trying to get a tan. People are more likely to have farmer's tans, which I abhor and avoid. I never did understand the appeal, it's unsightly to me. Tans are fine - just not the lines.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a fan of nude beaches I prefer no tan lines but really it is the ladies preference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
A tan line has always provided a contrast that gets my prurient interest rolling. I love the line beside a nipple, or paralleling the hair between her legs.
Not that I would turn down an all over tan - just like the white exposed flesh and seeing what other people have not seen.

BINGO! We Canadians can get pasty white over our long winters so for those that seek the summer sun the results can be dramatic. Hitting a nude beach in late August always reveals some nice triangular eye candy for those who enjoy the contrast of white on bronze.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I prefer no tan lines, but I'm certainly not going to knock back the goodies if they happen to be a bit paler than the rest. Good heavens!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Bikini tan lines, or no tan lines
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it doesn't really matter to me. They are not a turn-on for me or something I particularly look for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rather have a somewhat pale girl then a girl who's extremely tanned and has the most milky (colored) breasts ever! I don't mind tan-lines but like it better when they're (almost) none-existing.
Brought my ex-girlfriend back a Brazilian bikini when I went there. She loved it, I loved it and I'm sure plenty of guys/girls who saw her in it did as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neversatisfied
Do you prefer tan lines on your lady or the view to be uninterupted?

Doesn't matter. I can honestly say I've never noticed a tan line on anyone but me.
Lurker
0 likes
No tan lines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Light lines can look good, but I've always preferred lighter skin with dark hair and eyes
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, though I think tan more.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I prefer no tan lines as a general rule. A woman being evenly tanned all over her body is really sexy! But if there are tan lines, I don't mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am surprise how many guys like tan lines or is does not matter.

Ihave not had a tan lines since I was 15 and do not plan to start now.

But then maybe I am out of step with others.