sex with a transexual

last reply
6 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so I do have a question. I just met a beautiful trnasexual girl and we've been dating for a while and we are actually a couple now. I've never been with a transexual before and even though I often phantasized about it I got no idea what to do. Do you guys have any idea on what to do when we do have sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm guessing she'll be able to guide you when the time comes. In any relationship, communication is a key element so talk to her. Ask her what she likes, what she would like you to do. Don't fret it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take the advice given above, trans. people are just like everyone else, they have nneds and feelings that manifest themselves sexually, just like you dop. Relax, go slow and I am sure that the two of you will have a wonderful time together.
I am sure that your mate will show you what she wants and how to please her.
Enjoy and good luck!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well I've been talking to her some more over the last couple of days and she seems really submissive which I kinda like. She says she's open to anything I want and wants to please me. She also proposed the idea of changing it up and fucking me instead. She'd like to dress me up in a garter belt and stockings and then fuck my ass. I was kind of shocked at this at first but then I warmed up to the idea. I think it's a way to show her how much I love her to let her do that to me and who knows I may enjoy it just as much. What are your opinions on this situation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rachel, if this idea is exciting to you, then do it. you are obviously in lust or more with this person, so what "other' people think is not relevant. it's your life.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xXRachelRoseXx
well I've been talking to her some more over the last couple of days and she seems really submissive which I kinda like. She says she's open to anything I want and wants to please me. She also proposed the idea of changing it up and fucking me instead. She'd like to dress me up in a garter belt and stockings and then fuck my ass. I was kind of shocked at this at first but then I warmed up to the idea. I think it's a way to show her how much I love her to let her do that to me and who knows I may enjoy it just as much. What are your opinions on this situation?

You should only do what you're comfortable with, it's no good if you're not.
As you clearly seem interested just go with the flow and enjoy yourselves.
Lurker
0 likes
It is an acquired taste. Ive dated a trans girl too and i liked it.